Which intake? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: California
been wanting to change up my intake and mufflers, but leaning more toward doing the intake/tuner combo. Trying to figure out what would be the best one with most hp gain. I saw that the JLT next generation CAI and SF3 tuner gave 30 more HP. Any advice? And tips for the mufflers?

Dill_picklezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Minnesota
The horsepower gains might be a little of a stretch but I have the same thing. I have the jlt next gen and tuner set for 93 oct and I love it personally my throttle response is better and after the tune it doesn't feel really lagy like if you were driving a truck shifts are crisper and it changes the overall feel of the car

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

And as far as mufflers don't make my mistake I had the muffler cut off and had a pipe welded on for temporary until I get the rest of my stuff so I can do dual exhaust well now my catalytic con. Rattle just from over time and now I can't afford to do the exhaust so now my car sounds like a civic :/

Chadtyge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Nevada
I had a JLT and it was quite nice. Looks good and nets you some pretty impressive gains. You won't regret it.
2 Stangz is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang