Mustang Evolution Forum banner

mufflers/exhaust set up

962 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Rollins7 
#1 ·
Ihave a 4.0 it has lomgtubes to high flo cats to a custom h pipe to pype bomb muffler delete axleback and it is super raspy and high pitched at WOT. So I'm looking for mufflers anyone know of a good sounding mufflers with this setup minus the deletes? Really want to find a deep throaty growling muffler that will still be fairly loud with the longtubes

#2 ·
I have MAC axle back mufflers, i will be installing them soon and will let you know how they sound. They are the deepest, throatiest I have heard thus far.

#4 ·
Not yet sorry, that being said if they sound deep and throaty with the stock headers I have no doubt they will sound great with the long tubes

#7 ·
We have a lot of snow right now and I don't want to let salt get all over my new mufflers, so in a week or two is what I'm looking at.

#6 ·
Not yet sorry, that being said if they sound deep and throaty with the stock headers I have no doubt they will sound great with the long tubes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.