My GT MAC Axle-back Exhaust with Custom H-pipe - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-08-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
My GT MAC Axle-back Exhaust with Custom H-pipe

Hello everyone,

With exhaust threads being very common on the V6 forum, I have created several of my own and chimed in on countless others. Since I spend more time than I care to admit looking for the deepest exhaust setup and going from Ford Racing, to Magnaflow, and finally deciding on MAC. I have had the exhaust setup since this spring, but just hadn't gotten around to posting a sound clip of it. In the video I would like to note a few things, I put my phone too close to the exhaust and the heat coming from it, makes the air bend and it looks like the car and exhaust are bending or rattling. Lol, next time I will make sure that that doesn't happen again, and the other is that the pops and gurgles that I love so much have this high pitched ping sound in the video that doesn't happen in person. Other than that please enjoy the video and feel free to chime in (good or bad) on the sound! Hopefully this helps those looking for an exhaust and humors those who already have theirs.

Thank you,

Sheldon

Aventador97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
The macs sound great on the v6. You did a good job sir

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Sounds good! Time for some fly by videos

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2014, 08:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bschmidty View Post
Sounds good! Time for some fly by videos

Yess!!

NickC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:50 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Thank you guys!!! I love when people love my exhaust symphony. I will have to do some fly by videos and break out a couple of Go Pros and make some cool videos!
Old 09-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Sounds great! exhaust set ups always go great or terribly wrong lol

Texas22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas22 View Post
Sounds great! exhaust set ups always go great or terribly wrong lol

Yes, that's for sure. There are definitely the good and the bad. Most are either black or white with very little gray area in between.

2007 Manual V6 "LYT SPD"
Hurst/ford racing short throw shifter, sequential lights, MAC dual exhaust with custom H-pipe, ford racing windshield banner, GT front bumper, black upper and lower billet grills with tri-pony logo, GT chin spoiler, GT500 rear bumper, GT500 rear spoiler, and 93 Cobra stripes (teal).

2007 V6 Mustang (manual), Hurst/FR short throw, MAC dual exhaust, custom H-pipe, chin spoiler, GT front bumper, billet aluminum grill, GT500 rear bumper, GT500 wing, FR windshield banner, FR strut tower brace, LED interior lights, sequential taillights, FR side markers, slotted and drilled brakes, 93 Cobra teal painted (and cleared) stripes, etc.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:43 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Unfortunately, my exhaust set up is much to raspy and high pitched to most people. My friends call me a ricer haha but I kind of like it

Texas22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas22 View Post
Unfortunately, my exhaust set up is much to raspy and high pitched to most people. My friends call me a ricer haha but I kind of like it

Hey at the end of the day it's what you like and enjoy that's the most important. We build these cars for our selves

2007 Manual V6 "LYT SPD"
Hurst/ford racing short throw shifter, sequential lights, MAC dual exhaust with custom H-pipe, ford racing windshield banner, GT front bumper, black upper and lower billet grills with tri-pony logo, GT chin spoiler, GT500 rear bumper, GT500 rear spoiler, and 93 Cobra stripes (teal).

2007 V6 Mustang (manual), Hurst/FR short throw, MAC dual exhaust, custom H-pipe, chin spoiler, GT front bumper, billet aluminum grill, GT500 rear bumper, GT500 wing, FR windshield banner, FR strut tower brace, LED interior lights, sequential taillights, FR side markers, slotted and drilled brakes, 93 Cobra teal painted (and cleared) stripes, etc.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust