Mustang Evolution Forum banner

turn signal indicator

838 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  TTmustang10 
#1 ·
I have new to me a 2010 V6 Mustang. The left signal indicator burns dimly all the time. so dim that I only notice it at night. It continues to burn even with the car shut off. As far as I can tell all the turn and brake lights are working correctly. I am going to remove the bulbs and check for corrosion. What else should I check for.
Thank you

#3 ·
Did what I knew to do

Replaced all turn signal and brake light bulbs. The wiring and connectors look excellent. No corrosion of any kind that I could find. the left signal indicator still stays on. when you signal a left turn it does not blink although you can hear it. The signals work as they should including sequential brake lights. I don't know anything else to check. Nothing else like running or fog lights have been added or removed that I can tell. Unless anyone has any suggestions I guess it is off to the shop. :(
Thanks for looking!

#4 ·
No problem brotha, hope it's an easy fix. Haven't ran into that but keep me posted so if it happens I'll know for future reference.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Although when I got my car they never plugged in the trunk light had it for years with no light. Finally found out it was never plugged in. Was yours plugged in ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.