Idiot's guide to Turbo/Supercharging my 2005 V6? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-01-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fort Wayne
Region: Indiana
Posts: 53
Idiot's guide to Turbo/Supercharging my 2005 V6?

Just some preliminary curiosity in doing this right now, but I would love to know what all is involved. I'd like to try it myself, but my knowledge is limited.

Anyone know where to start?

kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-01-2015, 04:23 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,225
Best starting point, especially if you don't have a lot of knowledge and haven't done the fabrication, get a kit for your car. There is a really good kit from Powerhouse411.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bennyhill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 275
Like Jim said everything and I mean everything will come with a good kit. I'm not familiar with the v6 kits, but a good kit will come with, supercharger, intake manifold, air inlet/ possibly a filter, inter cooler, fuel injectors, sct- or Diablo tuner with pre loaded tune. < (better to strap to a dyno for best results..) New belt, hardware plumbing and installation instructions. I personally would chose a supercharger over a turbo for many reasons. Reliability, consistent boost pressure.. Etc etc but everyone wants what they want.,


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Bennyhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-01-2015, 06:21 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
S197 GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyhill View Post
Like Jim said everything and I mean everything will come with a good kit. I'm not familiar with the v6 kits, but a good kit will come with, supercharger, intake manifold, air inlet/ possibly a filter, inter cooler, fuel injectors, sct- or Diablo tuner with pre loaded tune. < (better to strap to a dyno for best results..) New belt, hardware plumbing and installation instructions. I personally would chose a supercharger over a turbo for many reasons. Reliability, consistent boost pressure.. Etc etc but everyone wants what they want.,


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
^What he said. Get a kit meant for your car and don't cheap out on it.
S197 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:51 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
jkelt5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 107
Might wanna find out what your block and rods can hold hp wise. You can always get a good kit but if you tune it and then have to rebuild your motor that would be a huge inconvenience
jkelt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:21 PM   #6
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,608
That's a good looking car. What these guys said. Get a full kit that comes with EVERYTHING including the fuel system an a pre-loaded tune just to get you going. Don't expect to light the world on fire with a power adder 4.0 though. You're still going to be pretty slow comparatively but a lot faster than you were.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:02 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fort Wayne
Region: Indiana
Posts: 53
Thanks for the compliment and the advice, guys. I was wondering about the stress on the engine. The 4.0 is not a hi-po engine by a long shot and I didn't really think the internals were up to it. I think we're looking at rebuilding the engine as well; this is definitely quite the process. I've seen videos of people that have gone down to the junk yard and pulled them off of Supercoupes but I'm not certain if that would work here, and if I am going to do it, it's going to be right, not some jerry-rigged mess I am always wondering if it's going to break or not.
__________________
kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:13 PM   #8
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,608
So is that GHIG car in your sig yours too? If so, why mod this? I mean we all have our reasons, just curious tho.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fort Wayne
Region: Indiana
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
So is that GHIG car in your sig yours too? If so, why mod this? I mean we all have our reasons, just curious tho.
The 2005 was my daily driver for several years. Now that I have the 13 it's either going to be my play toy or sold to finance buying a 1st Gen...
__________________
kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 12:02 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fort Wayne
Region: Indiana
Posts: 53
Just realized this was in the GT section. Sorry, Mods...
__________________
kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:33 AM   #11
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,608
I'd sell it. Nothing you do to it is going to get it halfway into the same universe as your Coyote short of a Coyote swap to it. And I mean that is a VERY good looking vert at least from the pics. Why not keep DDing it and keep the Coyote in the garage when the weather is really bad like when they annihilate the roads with salt in the winter?

Hell, I'd drive the **** out of that blue car daily, that really really is a nice looking vehicle.

But if that is not something you want to do, sell it and put the money towards go fast goodies for the GHIG or the 1st gen Mustang like you want. A supercharger kit plus the mods to help the car take the power and labor to install it all is going to be in the $10k range...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:45 PM   #12
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdryan View Post
Thanks for the compliment and the advice, guys. I was wondering about the stress on the engine. The 4.0 is not a hi-po engine by a long shot and I didn't really think the internals were up to it. I think we're looking at rebuilding the engine as well; this is definitely quite the process. I've seen videos of people that have gone down to the junk yard and pulled them off of Supercoupes but I'm not certain if that would work here, and if I am going to do it, it's going to be right, not some jerry-rigged mess I am always wondering if it's going to break or not.
The 4.0 is a really strong engine. I ran a 75 shot of nitrous for 2 seasons, pulled that and installed the Xcharger Xtreme with 90,000 miles on the engine. When I sold it in June 2012 and ordered the 2013, it was still running mid 12's with 203,000 on it. The current owner is near 230,000 and still running strong.

My friend with the Powerhouse turbo is running about 20 lbs of boost and in the low 11's.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:55 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
superdrift's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mint hill
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,386
I saw a dyno video on youtube of a boosted 2010 with a fully built motor and the car only made 380rwhp and i believe the owner said it cost him 20k to do that, so your best bet is to either sell the car for a v8 or 3.7l, or keep the car as a daily and get one of the above.
superdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:56 AM   #14
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdrift View Post
I saw a dyno video on youtube of a boosted 2010 with a fully built motor and the car only made 380rwhp and i believe the owner said it cost him 20k to do that, so your best bet is to either sell the car for a v8 or 3.7l, or keep the car as a daily and get one of the above.
If he spent that and that was the result, then there was a problem. I added the Xcharger Xtreme and had over 300 RWHP. And I know one guy with a Vortech who was at 400 RWHP, and my friend with the Powerhouse turbo is over 450 RWHP. All on stock engines.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:08 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
superdrift's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mint hill
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
If he spent that and that was the result, then there was a problem. I added the Xcharger Xtreme and had over 300 RWHP. And I know one guy with a Vortech who was at 400 RWHP, and my friend with the Powerhouse turbo is over 450 RWHP. All on stock engines.
He spent all that money so his motor wouldnt blow, the xcharger blows up the motor after 60k apparently and the turbo should go much sooner
superdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:22 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,260
Wow not 1 impressive thing in here about the 4.0 a DD is all I would do with it OP.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:29 PM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Wow not 1 impressive thing in here about the 4.0 a DD is all I would do with it OP.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
This. And being a 05-09 you can make them look really really good. The blue vert in this thread looks great already.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:01 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
superdrift's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mint hill
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
This. And being a 05-09 you can make them look really really good. The blue vert in this thread looks great already.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yeah the 05-09 body style can look mean as hell and the 4.0 is my favorite sounding sixer but they are far from quick
superdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:40 PM   #19
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdrift View Post
He spent all that money so his motor wouldnt blow, the xcharger blows up the motor after 60k apparently and the turbo should go much sooner
What? Where did you get that information?

I didn't even put the Xcharger on my 2006 until it had 90,000 miles on it - well beyond the "60k apparently" that you state. And I drove that car until I sold it in June 2012 with 203,000 on it and many 1/4 mile passes (I hot lapped it 30 times one day even) in the mid 12's right until I sold it. The current owner is near 235,000 on it and still running strong. All on the stock internals.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 12:19 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
superdrift's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mint hill
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
What? Where did you get that information?

I didn't even put the Xcharger on my 2006 until it had 90,000 miles on it - well beyond the "60k apparently" that you state. And I drove that car until I sold it in June 2012 with 203,000 on it and many 1/4 mile passes (I hot lapped it 30 times one day even) in the mid 12's right until I sold it. The current owner is near 235,000 on it and still running strong. All on the stock internals.
I was told that elenorlover off instagram blew multiple motors with that supercharger and the only reason he kept going back to it was because it was cheeper to keep it a v6 than a v8 but he eventually swapped it. He might have been running too much boost but idk.
superdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:52 AM   #21
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,225
I know lots of guys with the Xcharger, and only know of 2 blown motors. Both cases it had to do with the tuning; or in one case lack of tuning when the guy installed the Xcharger and "couldn't wait" to try it out so just left the stock tune on the car and hit it and was "surprised" at the fact that he grenaded the engine. The other guy had a bad tune that ran lean set up by someone who had never tuned a 4.0 before.

Don't know elenorlover but never heard of someone blowing multiple engines on the Xcharger. I suspect his is a tuning issue as well. There is a pretty close group of Xcharger owners at Mustang Collective and we know a lot of the people running them as well as know Dave at Xplorer Xpress pretty well and know what he has put out there.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:44 AM   #22
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,608
Someone blows up multiple engines and thinks that to keep blowing them is "cheaper" they are a dip**** and should probably just buy a Camry.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:26 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Panther140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: xxx
Region: Other
Posts: 1,473
My girlfriends Mercury Mariner has that 4.0. 357k miles and the engine is the only thing that has not broken on that truck.


Id keep it as a DD and spend the $$ on the real performance car, your coyote.
Panther140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:27 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Panther140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: xxx
Region: Other
Posts: 1,473
You have a Coyote car, and you also have a 4.0 car.


Why are you attempting to build up the 4.0 into something it will never be, when you can just make the 5.0 into what it was meant to be?
Panther140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
superdrift's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mint hill
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Someone blows up multiple engines and thinks that to keep blowing them is "cheaper" they are a dip**** and should probably just buy a Camry.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I believe that his car was under warranty still and ford just kept giving him the motor, then when it expired he swapped it
superdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:36 PM   #26
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdrift View Post
I believe that his car was under warranty still and ford just kept giving him the motor, then when it expired he swapped it
Sorry, but he has to be handing you a line of BS.

There is no way that Ford will keep replacing the engine without checking it out further. Once it went with the forced induction, it would not be covered by warranty. The techs would be instructed to search for clues even if he pulled the Xcharger off - and the installation will leave multiple clues that the car was modified. If the techs didn't find it the first time, I guarantee you that Ford would have had a field engineer out the second time. Just the fact that you have to cut, splice, extend, and tap into multiple wiring points to install the Xcharger would be the clue that it was not stock.

And with the postings on the internet, Ford would have picked up on it if he actually posted something about it. The elenorlover story of multiple engines and free warranty replacements just isn't believable. After the first time he lost an engine, why would he keep doing the same thing over and over and not have it properly tuned?

As with all FI, there have been failures. But almost all of them on any of the forced induction platforms comes down to a bad tune or something else causing a lean condition (like my friend who was running with less than 1/4 tank of gas on a road course, on a long turn the fuel pick up ran dry and leaned him out - wasn't a tuning error or Xcharger problem, purely operator error as he readily admits).
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:48 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,260
Makes no sense to fix up a 4.0
Just do the coyote.
Save yourself the disappointment


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:53 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
JokerS197's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Makes no sense to fix up a 4.0
Just do the coyote.
Save yourself the disappointment


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Because some people like the 4.0. It's is his right to do what he wants. He is asking for advice on chargers. If you don't have anything positive advice, don't bash in what he wants to do with his 4.0. End of discussion

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
JokerS197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:20 PM   #29
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,225
I had a 2006 4.0 with the Xcharger - when I was deciding what to go with next on my 2013 I was at the track (June 2012) parked next to 2 guys with new 5.0's. I made a pass, with the Xcharger screaming, mid 12's. One of the 5.0 guys came down to talk and said "I though you'd be a little quicker, I could hear the blower". Then he saw it was just a 4.0 and said "okay, now I'm impressed" and turned to the other 5.0 guy and said "we're getting our a$$ handed to us right now by a 6".

Sometimes it is more fun to have the car that surprises the guys in the other lane, rather than "just another modded V8".
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:24 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerS197 View Post
Because some people like the 4.0. It's is his right to do what he wants. He is asking for advice on chargers. If you don't have anything positive advice, don't bash in what he wants to do with his 4.0. End of discussion

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

👋🏼


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:27 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,260
We'll never had a 4.0 make me even think about getting out of neutral.

Op has a coyote also. That's what I would put my money in. And leave the other one as a nice DD like may have said


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #32
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
I had a 2006 4.0 with the Xcharger - when I was deciding what to go with next on my 2013 I was at the track (June 2012) parked next to 2 guys with new 5.0's. I made a pass, with the Xcharger screaming, mid 12's. One of the 5.0 guys came down to talk and said "I though you'd be a little quicker, I could hear the blower". Then he saw it was just a 4.0 and said "okay, now I'm impressed" and turned to the other 5.0 guy and said "we're getting our a$$ handed to us right now by a 6".

Sometimes it is more fun to have the car that surprises the guys in the other lane, rather than "just another modded V8".
Then those guys couldn't drive. A stock Coyote will be mid 12s, a lightly modified one will be well into the 11s.

There is literally zero reason to modify the 4.0 unless you literally like to take money out of the ATM and flush it down the toilet or light it on fire.

Yes, nobody is going to get their money back out of their mods but my freaking 95 Cobra with bolt ons and a cam could do 12s NA. 12s are not impressive at all and anyone impressed by 12s has never been to a real track with legit fast cars.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:59 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fort Wayne
Region: Indiana
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther140 View Post
You have a Coyote car, and you also have a 4.0 car.


Why are you attempting to build up the 4.0 into something it will never be, when you can just make the 5.0 into what it was meant to be?
It's not about making it into a 9 second car, it's about having a little fun with it, learning something new while I am at it, and making it a unique car that stands out even more. Once again, I either do it right or not at all. Hence the reason I am ASKING QUESTIONS ON A FORUM...
__________________
kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:49 AM   #34
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,608
Well what all do you have done to the rest of the car right now? Auto or stick? If you want a more "fun" DD to tool around in, get some gears in it and a tune and a shifter (or a shift kit if auto) and a little suspension work and call it good IMO. Doing a full out build to the 4.0 and a turbo might make it as fast as your Coyote is stock... might. If that is something you want to do then go for it, its your money. No idea why you wouldn't turn the Coyote into a low 11 second car for a few $thousand vs way more than that to build the 4.0 and still be slow.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
kdryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Fort Wayne
Region: Indiana
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Well what all do you have done to the rest of the car right now? Auto or stick? If you want a more "fun" DD to tool around in, get some gears in it and a tune and a shifter (or a shift kit if auto) and a little suspension work and call it good IMO. Doing a full out build to the 4.0 and a turbo might make it as fast as your Coyote is stock... might. If that is something you want to do then go for it, its your money. No idea why you wouldn't turn the Coyote into a low 11 second car for a few $thousand vs way more than that to build the 4.0 and still be slow.
Because I stopped equating 1/4 mile times with penis size a long time ago. You really ought to go back and read the first line or so of what I wrote. It's just thinking of something really cool to do for a car that has served me well and is starting to feel it's age.
__________________
kdryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2005-09 Radio Install (How To Guide...) OsirisGuy Mustang Audio & Video 7 11-03-2016 09:11 PM
mods for supercharging btant Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 9 09-12-2008 08:19 AM
Milage on 2007 v6,Supercharging Next! ggbiw Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 6 09-24-2007 10:37 PM
Thinking of supercharging - Ken The Bar 20 02-01-2006 10:57 PM
Idiot people and their idiot ways DropTop_Stang Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 5 08-08-2003 01:37 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:31 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.