Why is this Forum Dead? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2016, 12:53 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Why is this Forum Dead?

I am actively trying to get my AmericanMuscle.com discount code because I will soon have a fully paid of mustang that is begging for some mods but, where is everyone at?
CJZona is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2016, 01:01 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Easiest way to see the most active posts is using the app and there is an unread category.

Just saw several from the last hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
wmschoonover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Oh sweet! I will have to DL it when I get out of work! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2016, 05:21 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

This whole time I was looking for the date of post and I just notice it right now! I am just over here reviving threads from the dead!
Old 09-23-2016, 09:47 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Lol, when I first joined I must have initially clicked on the 11-14 v6 section and book marked it. I thought that was all that was on here until a mod told me I was posting stuff in the wrong section. We're all noobs at some point.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 09:48 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
I know I have been spacing on here for a while work has been crazy. Trying to get back on here more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
MustangmanV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 11:23 AM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
You ain't seen nothing yet.........nearly 1/3 of the posters here put their Mustangs in storage for the winter..........gets a little quiet here in January, compared to say, August.....
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:15 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooolbreeez View Post
Lol, when I first joined I must have initially clicked on the 11-14 v6 section and book marked it. I thought that was all that was on here until a mod told me I was posting stuff in the wrong section. We're all noobs at some point.
Yes I definitely pulled a noob move for sure! One of the posts I responded to was from 2013 haha.. and It was a long response too. The whole time I was thinking to myself, "What a strange forum it doesn't have dates.."
Old 09-24-2016, 02:06 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Facebook groups stole everyone. Those groups are so annoying.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
You ain't seen nothing yet.........nearly 1/3 of the posters here put their Mustangs in storage for the winter..........gets a little quiet here in January, compared to say, August.....
Yea I could see that being the case for GT owners.. I could be wrong. But what do I know about winter I live in Arizona!
Old 09-24-2016, 03:59 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZona View Post
Yea I could see that being the case for GT owners.. I could be wrong. But what do I know about winter I live in Arizona!
I think winter hit this morning, it was a little cold outside at 5am. Lol, I think it was like 67.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 04:15 PM   #12
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZona View Post
That is probably right...............but then again, I've NEVER seen dust storms like you guys are getting down there. A literal wall of dirt moving in on you like a cresting wave? No, thanks.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 09:56 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Lightbulb Really Easy....You have 30, You need 50.

Perhaps you should read up a little bit about the discount. You NEED 50 posts to be eligible for the discount.

When you get 50 posts, contact one of the Moderators and they will give you the code.

You only have 30.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:44 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Perhaps you should read up a little bit about the discount. You NEED 50 posts to be eligible for the discount.

When you get 50 posts, contact one of the Moderators and they will give you the code.

You only have 30.
sorry CJ, just found that funny. You ought to be able to post 20 times today though!
'12GT Premium, Roush TVS & BAP, VMP Elbow, 82mm, JLT CAI & Catch Can, Eiback Sports, Steeda Cambers & Adj UCA, Adj panhard & Brace, LCAs+Relos, Diff Bushing, Ford Diff Cover, Axle Catch Can, 3.73, Shaftmasters DS, MGW, BG Syncro II, Blowfish Shifter Support Bracket, Trans Mount Insert, MBRP 3" H pipe, Borla 3" Touring Pipes/Axlebacks, High Flow GT Grill Insert, Steeda Spyder Wheels (20X9.5/11), 275 fronts, 315 rears, Lakewood drag shocks, Cervini Hood, big smile
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:01 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooolbreeez View Post
I think winter hit this morning, it was a little cold outside at 5am. Lol, I think it was like 67.

Yes there was a hint a winter breeze yesterday and nights a cold enough to turn the a/c off and let the cool breeze in but, I don't trust it! lOl
Old 09-25-2016, 01:09 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
That is probably right...............but then again, I've NEVER seen dust storms like you guys are getting down there. A literal wall of dirt moving in on you like a cresting wave? No, thanks.

hAHa.. Those dust storms happen more often in the Valley.. Not so much here in southern AZ! We still get dirt devils and blowing dust which can do a number on a fresh coat of Wax :/
Old 09-25-2016, 02:57 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeaton View Post
Facebook groups stole everyone. Those groups are so annoying.
About the only decent one that I have found is Corner Ponies, but they may not take you if you do not road race or autocross.

I have noticed that most of the mustang forums have gone pretty quiet, except for the same old questions that are answered in the stickies.

Proving to my fellow racers that the disdain that some GT drivers have for V6 drivers is unfounded, one results archive at a time since 2013.
jande063 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang