Wind Deflectors - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-10-2016, 05:59 AM   #1

Wind Deflectors

Looking for some advice and comments. I have a 2008 convertible, and I am looking to get a wind deflector. Wanting to know if they really work as describe and if so which one to get. I don't wind the wind so much, but would be nice for less turbulence when riding with the wife. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Matt E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Pay the money and get the Love the Drive model for your car. Windows up, wind deflector up, 75 mph..........interior is as calm as at 20 mph without either in place. You can literally have an easy, speaking voice conversation with your passenger at highway speeds, yet still enjoy the experience and openness of top-down driving.
That, and having a wind deflector will greatly extend the top down time on the calendar. I've driven in complete comfort (at city speeds though) down to 39 degrees with the heated seats and heater on and the top down.
Love the Drive makes an outstandingly well made product that attaches in seconds and can be removed just as easily.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2016, 11:38 AM   #3

How does it do with the windows down? I saw that one and it looked good. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Matt E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
Pay the money and get the Love the Drive model for your car. Windows up, wind deflector up, 75 mph..........interior is as calm as at 20 mph without either in place. You can literally have an easy, speaking voice conversation with your passenger at highway speeds, yet still enjoy the experience and openness of top-down driving.
That, and having a wind deflector will greatly extend the top down time on the calendar. I've driven in complete comfort (at city speeds though) down to 39 degrees with the heated seats and heater on and the top down.
Love the Drive makes an outstandingly well made product that attaches in seconds and can be removed just as easily.
Thank you for the info. It's cool they make one to fit my 03 and one that fits if you have a style bar.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:49 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt E. View Post
How does it do with the windows down? I saw that one and it looked good. Thanks.
You can notice quite a difference with the deflector up or down even with the windows down. Probably a 40% reduction with the windows down and 90% with them up ---- SWAG guess on both %'s.....
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 V6 Mustang