Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I'm back!!! And ready for more Mustang funzies!

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  4.0nativepower 
#1 ·
Hey all,

As some of you may know, my race red '10 V6 Stang was totaled last June by a reckless driver who t-boned me...:evil:
But I've finally gotten another Mustang! A silver '09 V6 Premium. I would have preferred a '10-'14 since those models are my favorite (but currently out of my price range). Hopefully I'll be able to trade it in for a Shelby GT when my injury lawsuit settlement check comes in :cool:

Anyways, I'm stoked to be back! \m/

#7 ·
Hey all,

As some of you may know, my race red '10 V6 Stang was totaled last June by a reckless driver who t-boned me...:evil:
But I've finally gotten another Mustang! A silver '09 V6 Premium. I would have preferred a '10-'14 since those models are my favorite (but currently out of my price range). Hopefully I'll be able to trade it in for a Shelby GT when my injury lawsuit settlement check comes in :cool:

Anyways, I'm stoked to be back! \m/
Welcome back. I've got an 07 base. Would you mention what differences you find in the Premium??

#8 ·
Thanks, all! Definitely feels great to be back ^_^

Gary, I'm not sure about the older models but for the '09 & '10 Premiums some of the options you get are heated/cooling leather seats with electronic adjustment leather steering wheel, 6 cd changer, alloy wheels, My Color feature (my personal favorite). And the '10 has volume/phone controls on the steering wheel, the '09 does not.

#16 ·
I took the Stang out a few weeks ago...My Love asked if I was going to be doing more cruises this year of course I said yes. I took the long way home yesterday for the 1st time. I have a 14 mile loop (part of the CT run) that takes me 10 minutes longer to get home but is 20 minutes of therapy. Every time I run it I'm reminded why I bought a fun car. I did not push it hard as there is still sand on the sides of the road but I may have exceeded the States speed suggestions.

Lumina, I got your email and yeah...I'll be talking with Rob soon about a ride.

#22 ·
Well aerodynamics are a good thing lol but I get what you're saying. I myself think 2014 was the last year before it really changed. Once the mustang went global it became a different car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.