Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Please help get a louder exhaust

Tags
exhaust
2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  4.0nativepower 
#1 ·
So I have a 2007 v6 mustang that is a salvaged vehicle so I do not know all the mods the person did that had it before me but I see a couple just looking at it. It has a pypes violator and a K & N CAI that I know of, it sounds good but I would love it to be louder. I'm pretty sure everything else is stock so could someone tell me if it is a good idea to either try taking the pypes off or maybe buy a fart can from eBay? I heard some people say that it would a horrible idea to do that on a mustang but I don't kind of want to see how it sounds. If anyone had any ideas to make it louder that won't cost much that would be appreciated. Also, I don't want really bad drone. Plz send links to the exhausts you think.

#9 ·
I have mid x pipes with pypes set up i like it i havent got pulled over for loud exhaust so it works for me. I will be going back to roush axle backs after i get my turbo kit i wont need headers due to turbo intake manifold. I always look for great deal on parts which is hard to find for quality i just think buying cheap parts may cost you more in the long run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.