Mustang Evolution Forum banner

wow

16K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  illestdomer2005 
#1 ·
comparing my new 2012 mca 3;31 kona blue with stone interior to my previous 2004 mustang seems lke they're from differents worlds. The new cars are made so much better they feel bigger, thicker and it takes me twice as long to wash, but i don't mind, can't wait for my magna flows and cia soon, love this car!

#2 ·
That's my problem with them...I feel like I'm driving a full size car instead of a sports car in a S197.

#5 ·
soccerfreak2143 said:
I think the ford svt should offer a 2 seater mustang with a smaller body almost completely dedicated to performence with a higher price range (60-65k) just my .02
+1. Mabey something around the size of a mustang // but with the balls of a 500kr and styling to put them all shame (wink wink svt!)

#7 ·
I like it big...it's still not as big as a Camaro or anywhere near as big as a Challenger. I have no desire to drive a SMART car :)

#9 ·
Exactly. It handles so well.

BTW, I redlined for the first time tonight, getting the red flash on the tachometer as I CHIRPED from 1st to 2nd gear in this AT.

This car is unreal!

#12 ·
Have you seen the interiors of the 10+? You owe it to yourself.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Also, so the Pony runs better with the new octane gas and tune?
Been too busy at work to get a chance during the day to upload the revised tune, but it's still running like a beast on this less than ideal tune with some 93 in there.

Just wish it didn't take so long to upload a tune!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.