New Badges - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
New Badges

I'm new to the forum, but I got my new badges today. I think it breaks up the blue pretty well. Now for some striping..any suggestions?

GrabberBlue305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: New Badges

I think it looks better without stripes....grabber blue with those nice badges...clean and simple
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I agree on the striping.... What wheels do you like? Black? Chrome? I am leaning twords just clean chrome....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue305
I agree on the striping.... What wheels do you like? Black? Chrome? I am leaning twords just clean chrome....
Black!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-792668194.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	522.8 KB
ID:	44314  
Ap0cLFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

I do think the chrome saleen wheels would look great too though if you wanted the chrome look. We can't all look the same!
Old 03-19-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah i dont like dark wheels, and chrome is nice but can really be a pain to keep clean. It really boils down to your personal taste. My pony pckg wheels really amazed me when i first saw a stang on the street with them. They look chrome but they have a brushed finish, so they arent so blingy yet still give the car alot of character. Its all about the spoke pattern you like! Check out americanmuscle.com they have amazing aftermarket wheels.

Here is a close shot of mine

Although im not a fan of dark wheels it depends. I think some bullit style wheels would lok sweet on yours with those badges

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Apoc your wheels look great...because you have the bold spoke pattern and large tire size and they look very wide. Up here in canada though alot of people use winter wheels and they have the all black crappy wheel and when i see a hot car with dark wheels i always first glance think they are winter wheels!
Old 03-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Man, I really like those pony package wheels..what a good looking pony. If I went black I like yours apoc. Who makes those? Is lowering necessary with wheels?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I want to get those pony package wheels, how do I get them!!!!!??
Old 03-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig
Yeah i dont like dark wheels, and chrome is nice but can really be a pain to keep clean. It really boils down to your personal taste. My pony pckg wheels really amazed me when i first saw a stang on the street with them. They look chrome but they have a brushed finish, so they arent so blingy yet still give the car alot of character. Its all about the spoke pattern you like! Check out americanmuscle.com they have amazing aftermarket wheels.

Here is a close shot of mine

Although im not a fan of dark wheels it depends. I think some bullit style wheels would lok sweet on yours with those badges

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Apoc your wheels look great...because you have the bold spoke pattern and large tire size and they look very wide. Up here in canada though alot of people use winter wheels and they have the all black crappy wheel and when i see a hot car with dark wheels i always first glance think they are winter wheels!
Thanks, I hear ya man. The pony package wheels you have are really nice. I believe the 11' pony package were different?? The ones you have are much better. And I agree that the bullits would be nice. What Mustang doesn't look good with bullits?? I almost went with them but wanted something different. Had bullits on my 04. They are great looking wheels

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue305
Man, I really like those pony package wheels..what a good looking pony. If I went black I like yours apoc. Who makes those? Is lowering necessary with wheels?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I want to get those pony package wheels, how do I get them!!!!!??
Got mine at AmericanMuscle.com. You should check them out if you haven't already. They have loads of different styles for everyone
Old 03-20-2012, 05:26 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks and yeah they started with the 12 pony pckg and I believe they kept them on the 13 redesign as well.

Like I said though americanmuscle all the way! Great selection over there

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang