List of future mods - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:33 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
OneBad3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 403
List of future mods

Well i was bored so heres my list


*~* Performance *~*
4.10 gears
Sct Tuner
73mm Throttle body
Headers
Xpipe
Aluminum driveshaft
Limited slip differential
Procharger supercharger
Cams
Strut bar
Lowering springs
Control arms
New tires
Torque stall

*~* Looks *~*
Saleen front fascia
Black rims
Touch screen head unit
Venom hood
Black racing stripes
Red underglow (maybe)
Gt500 spoiler
Guage pod
12" subs
Halo lenses
1/4 louvers
Rear louvers
Racing seats
New steering wheel
Custom fiberglass sub box
Voltmeter gauge
Analog clock gauge
Air pressure gauge
Engine cover
Engine dress up

Anything im missing???
__________________
"Yea tho i drive through the valley of rice i shall fear no turbo... for torque art with me"
*~* Not Your Everyday V6 *~*
OneBad3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
That's a helluva list! Good luck lol.
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #3
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Re: List of future mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBad3.7 View Post
Well i was bored so heres my list


*~* Performance *~*
4.10 gears
Sct Tuner
73mm Throttle body
Headers
Xpipe
Aluminum driveshaft
Limited slip differential
Procharger supercharger
Cams
Strut bar
Lowering springs
Control arms
New tires
Torque stall

*~* Looks *~*
Saleen front fascia
Black rims
Touch screen head unit
Venom hood
Black racing stripes
Red underglow (maybe)
Gt500 spoiler
Guage pod
12" subs
Halo lenses
1/4 louvers
Rear louvers
Racing seats
New steering wheel
Custom fiberglass sub box
Voltmeter gauge
Analog clock gauge
Air pressure gauge
Engine cover
Engine dress up

Anything im missing???
You should see my list, whenever i'm in front of my computer and i'm bored i add to it. It makes your list look small lol
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
OneBad3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
You should see my list, whenever i'm in front of my computer and i'm bored i add to it. It makes your list look small lol
Jeez i thought my list was huge
__________________
"Yea tho i drive through the valley of rice i shall fear no turbo... for torque art with me"
*~* Not Your Everyday V6 *~*
OneBad3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
I've gotten quite a bit of stuff for my car already but my list isn't getting smaller. There's always something...
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
OneBad3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37
I've gotten quite a bit of stuff for my car already but my list isn't getting smaller. There's always something...
Yea me too, my wife yelled at me last night she was like, you better stop adding to the dam list! Haha i was just like mmm nahhh haha
__________________
"Yea tho i drive through the valley of rice i shall fear no turbo... for torque art with me"
*~* Not Your Everyday V6 *~*
OneBad3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBad3.7

Yea me too, my wife yelled at me last night she was like, you better stop adding to the dam list! Haha i was just like mmm nahhh haha
Yeah, my gf's always yelling at me too. Wants me to save for a vacation...
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Well my future mod may be a GT/CS

If I get this job!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Well my future mod may be a GT/CS

If I get this job!
Would cost a lot to convert your car now to a gt/cs
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37

Would cost a lot to convert your car now to a gt/cs
Yes it would!

I think I may just upgrade to a GT/CS! There's a black one down the road that keeps staring me down!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Yes it would!

I think I may just upgrade to a GT/CS! There's a black one down the road that keeps staring me down!
Probably less work/hassle then converting....

lol
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37

Probably less work/hassle then converting....

lol
Youre probably right! Might look silly too! Lol
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #13
Registered User
Newbie
 
55fordpickup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 3
Send a message via ICQ to 55fordpickup
Oh heck I bought mine for fuel milage and love it for that just got to figure out what to do to get better mpg Dropping a gear helps a lot in town I found out and my sweet spot is 66 on the hwy Next week I 'll be adding hood scoop a new strip on the hood , louvers and a wing plus some small little stuff ! Then I going to start to see what can bring up my mpg
as far as speed I got a 55 prostreet ford and a prostreet chopper
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2864516714.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	548.6 KB
ID:	48673   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1389723244.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	729.7 KB
ID:	48674  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2285990327.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	48675  
55fordpickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Nice rides!
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:24 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.