Anyone know where to get headrest embroidered in GA? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by illestdomer2005

My sense is Jet is one of those people who commits to 1,000 things but gets 5 things done. That's the downfall with creative types. I'm sure if she ever gets around to it, it'll look great.
NOOOOOOOOOO
I'm sending you the invoice now! had it done but I've been swamped with 2 jobs and more job training plus finishing school balancing parties getting accepted into colleges finishing FASFA crap and blaaghhhhxjsjsis

Ahem. I still need the block font you would like as your stitching. (A flat print of the font you used) before I can send you the final order. Thank you for your patience.
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #72
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

NOOOOOOOOOO
I'm sending you the invoice now! had it done but I've been swamped with 2 jobs and more job training plus finishing school balancing parties getting accepted into colleges finishing FASFA crap and blaaghhhhxjsjsis

Ahem. I still need the block font you would like as your stitching. (A flat print of the font you used) before I can send you the final order. Thank you for your patience.
Fasfa is a pita they will come back and say well you didn't do this right. I got so mad, with those idiots, I didn't get my 1st semester if hope. You need it for any scholarship.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
fultonboy09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 629
Ummmmm... font? I didn't know there was going to be any letters! Lol
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
OKAY.

IF you want me to do custom work on your car, write EXACTLY what you want, with your name, because you all have similar names and are all grabber blue so this gets REALLY confusing quick ahaha

If you want lettering I need the exact font you want, along with dimensions

If you want stitching I need to know what seats/package you have so I can get the adequate thread along with if you inserts( panels, suede, embroidery designs)

if you want door panels I need to know your exact package on your car( some are different) and what quilting style you want, along with airbrushed badges, glow trim, ect.
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #75
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: Anyone know where to get headrest embroidered in GA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
OKAY.

IF you want me to do custom work on your car, write EXACTLY what you want, with your name, because you all have similar names and are all grabber blue so this gets REALLY confusing quick ahaha

If you want lettering I need the exact font you want, along with dimensions

If you want stitching I need to know what seats/package you have so I can get the adequate thread along with if you inserts( panels, suede, embroidery designs)

if you want door panels I need to know your exact package on your car( some are different) and what quilting style you want, along with airbrushed badges, glow trim, ect.
Graphic Designers/Screen Printers/ Embroidery People can't read your mind!


I've learned the hard way, like losing a client, and not getting paid!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Graphic Designers/Screen Printers/ Embroidery People can't read your mind!


I've learned the hard way, like losing a client, and not getting paid!
AMEN!!!!!!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #77
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: Anyone know where to get headrest embroidered in GA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
AMEN!!!!!!
It was bad mistake one that lost me a very nice comission check this year.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

It was bad mistake one that lost me a very nice comission check this year.
I know people are like I want red highlights!
no I wanted red panels!
AAGHHHHH
That's why I started making people draw it out, I wish I could read your mind but I can't, sigh.
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Ive learned this is commonplace in most commercial design. Details, details & more details, please! Maybe consider down payments.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:12 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
illestdomer2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 723
The other thing you can do is provide a standard form and change requests.
__________________
2011 Mustang 3.7L, 6A, MCA Pkg, Ingot Silver w/ Stone

Perf Mods: FRPP 3.73 Gears, 87 Octane Performance Tune from BAMA, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow Comp Axle-backs
Ext Mods: Lower chrome billet grille, Tint
Upcoming Mods: Lowering springs
illestdomer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #81
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
Re: Anyone know where to get headrest embroidered in GA?

Man I live in michigan , how do i get a hold of u .

How much would it cost me if I just yellow suede roof n yellow leather seats
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
Man I live in michigan , how do i get a hold of u .

How much would it cost me if I just yellow suede roof n yellow leather seats
PM for my email, I will be out of the country for the next few weeks so i will be a moving target on contacting me.

I'll need to know exactly what you want for a quote, as well as the year/package of your Mustang or whatever car you want done. (Ie. 2006 Ford Mustang V6 black exterior black interior Pony package)

as for work (screaming yellow suede roofing with black leather and black chrome chain driver/passenger trim approx 6.inches thick, pillars not included) (ridged screaming yellow inserts into existing stock panels, screaming yellow embroidered black seat belts, embroidered black headrest in screaming yellow, screaming yellow stitching contrast black full seat headrest included , screaming yellow painted safety belt clips, hidden custom fitted black leather gun holster for 2011 Springfield armory XDm 9mm loaded and mag holder, passenger dash painted glow in the dark yellow with FORD script black mounted on upper dash clip,)

whatever you want I can do
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #83
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
Does it have to be a MUSTANG lol , and my car is yellow , so all I wanted was yellow suede roof
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
Does it have to be a MUSTANG lol , and my car is yellow , so all I wanted was yellow suede roof
No it doesn't year/make/model?
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:54 AM   #85
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
2011 camaro...
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
.... BOOOOOO!
Just kidding, that's fine, I have a LOT of experience with the 5th gen interiors, I've worked on a lot of well known one of a kind camaros, so not worries, if you want roofing though you would have to come to AZ so i can do the work, I can't really ship a roof lol
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
2011 camaro...
You have a maro and a stang?
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #88
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
Yup 2012 black stang GT and 2011 yellow camaro v6
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #89
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
.... BOOOOOO!
Just kidding, that's fine, I have a LOT of experience with the 5th gen interiors, I've worked on a lot of well known one of a kind camaros, so not worries, if you want roofing though you would have to come to AZ so i can do the work, I can't really ship a roof lol
It is possible. The real question is, just how much will shipping cost? UPS can help with that. I've shipped lots of things.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

It is possible. The real question is, just how much will shipping cost? UPS can help with that. I've shipped lots of things.
Too much for anyone lol
I would have to pin it to canvas hope it doesnt snap or wrinkle on the way there and he would have to have someone install it :/
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
Yup 2012 black stang GT and 2011 yellow camaro v6
Dang!!
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #92
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
My stang is convertible n camaro is coupe .....

Man I really want that green stang
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
My stang is convertible n camaro is coupe .....

Man I really want that green stang
Yeah I hear ya haha I should of waited another year but oh we'll grabber is right there with it in my opinion also would die for a convertible on some occasions
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:49 AM   #94
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
I almost bought a grabber blue , but the dealer was an *** , so I was like screw u n I ended up going to a diff dealer ...

Haha what I did was next week I went to same dealer again n said u had the worst customer service n I ended up buying a camaro which I already had .. Haha he gave me a 100 dollar gift card ...
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
I almost bought a grabber blue , but the dealer was an *** , so I was like screw u n I ended up going to a diff dealer ...

Haha what I did was next week I went to same dealer again n said u had the worst customer service n I ended up buying a camaro which I already had .. Haha he gave me a 100 dollar gift card ...
Nice haha
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #96
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
Man I'm trying to get a lambo ...

Hopefully by 32 I have one
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
Man I'm trying to get a lambo ...

Hopefully by 32 I have one
You're going to have me do all the custom work on it right?
lol lambos are fun to work on, they're fun to take apart
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #98
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
Lol the only thing is u live a good 900 miles away ... So idk
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:10 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
fultonboy09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 629
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
Lol the only thing is u live a good 900 miles away ... So idk
If you can afford a Lamborghini you can afford to travel 900 miles
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:16 AM   #100
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09

If you can afford a Lamborghini you can afford to travel 900 miles
Or to have it shipped closed carrier.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #101
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
Lol I'm not gonna take my whole roof off the lambo to get it done 900 miles away ...
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Or you could fly me up there
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #103
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Lambo?? What do you do for a living cheetah?
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #104
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 12
Lol I work in Michigan troy administration department , my dad has his own business , I invest in stocks and hussle on the side lol buy n sell stuff ....


When I got my camaro I use to say man those r cars that I will never get sooner I realized that MUSTANG n camaro r just my everyday cars ... Man trying to make it big ....

I gotta get me a lime green or baby blue lambo
cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #105
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah
Lol I work in Michigan troy administration department , my dad has his own business , I invest in stocks and hussle on the side lol buy n sell stuff ....

When I got my camaro I use to say man those r cars that I will never get sooner I realized that MUSTANG n camaro r just my everyday cars ... Man trying to make it big ....

I gotta get me a lime green or baby blue lambo
Mmmhmm, What kind of stuff?..( detective like voice) Just kidding. That's awesome!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:47 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.