Tci ratchet shifter?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Tci ratchet shifter??

O ive been reading up in this and it seems pretty legit. I use my 1 2 3 gears on my auto quite frequently and u get the ocasional missed gear, or 1 jump to 3rd so i was wondering if anyone has this or has seen it in action is it worth the 570 privetag that AM put on it? Is install hard? How responsive is it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2012, 05:14 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Look it up on YouTube... they are available for the 05-09 GT. I'm going to get one for my 06 GT because the module has started to break away from the console. They are awesome!
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Thats what ive been doing it looks pretty awsome i just wanted to see if anyone had one and new first hand how it was, im most likely going to get me one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Tci ratchet shifter??

I don't get the justification of this for street use? Why not just get a manual??

I love how one guy in the comments of a youtube video is sure this will fit in his vw golf..that's hilarious even if it does work! A golf! Fine car but come on! A golf! Lol
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig
I don't get the justification of this for street use? Why not just get a manual??

I love how one guy in the comments of a youtube video is sure this will fit in his vw golf..that's hilarious even if it does work! A golf! Fine car but come on! A golf! Lol
Lmao i havnt seen that one, and bc my wife cant drive manual and when im deployed for 7-10 months she needs the car
Old 05-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via ICQ to curtin1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBad3.7

Lmao i havnt seen that one, and bc my wife cant drive manual and when im deployed for 7-10 months she needs the car
im trying.to teach my wife to drive mine now . i dont know how much more the clutch can take lol .

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang