Just passed a Camaro driver in the parking lot... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Just passed a Camaro driver in the parking lot...

So I just parked next to a Camaro at CVS and as I was walking in, the driver was walking out. I gave him a head nod and then he looked at my car and asked "Hows it run?". I replied "Not bad. How 'bout yours?". He said the same. Now the person telling this story gives an evil look to each and every Camaro he drives by on the road, without even giving it any thought. Given the animosity I have towards that vehicle, I felt like this was a pretty significant on my part.
JSchu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
You know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer! Good thing you refrained from running him over

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Re: Just passed a Camaro driver in the parking lot...

shows you are a true car guy JS......you were sociable...
HOWEVER...next time you see him at a stoplight next to you...perhaps not so much...LOL!

"Slimer" 2013 V6 Premium 6MT
"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Gtzzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I was at a car show today (put me in the same freaking class as a 2013 Shelby GT500... AGAIN! sigh) as I was leaving a srt8 SC Challenger was behind me... fooling around I took of from the light. When he caught up he hollered over "pretty good... FOR A SIX!" ohhh it was on like Hong Kong! Lol i pushed the brake and the traction control button for 5 beautiful seconds and then power slide that thing around the srt-8 then floored it! Lol he didn't try after that! The next light a 03 Mach 1 pulled up and said "now THAT is what I'm talking about!" Thank you... thank you very much.
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

LOL! nice job Fulton....proud of you!

"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Old 06-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Lol thanks zoom! A lot of ppl commented on my calipers! Good call!
Old 06-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

you're welcome brother!

Old 06-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Lol I like a challenger more than I like a camaro

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

It was nice! But he was a jerk! Sorry I'm not 40 with a bunch of money like you! Hey I think its pretty cool that I can afford a brand new sports car at age 21!

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Even if it's "just a six" lol
Old 06-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09
It was nice! But he was a jerk! Sorry I'm not 40 with a bunch of money like you! Hey I think its pretty cool that I can afford a brand new sports car at age 21!

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

+1
Old 06-17-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I can't help but look at every Camaro and Challenger owner like they're all ******s. Then again, I thought the same of mustang owners...before I bought one.

I dunno. I still like the way both the Challenger and Camaro look; I just wouldn't want to buy one over a Mustang. Everyone thinks their choice is best...for obvious reasons.

Perf Mods: FRPP 3.73 Gears, 87 Octane Performance Tune from BAMA, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow Comp Axle-backs
Ext Mods: Lower chrome billet grille, Tint
Upcoming Mods: Lowering springs
illestdomer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #12
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by illestdomer2005
I can't help but look at every Camaro and Challenger owner like they're all ******s. Then again, I thought the same of mustang owners...before I bought one.

I dunno. I still like the way both the Challenger and Camaro look; I just wouldn't want to buy one over a Mustang. Everyone thinks their choice is best...for obvious reasons.
True.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I can't stand when people start putting the Mustang down lets not forget in 2010 stacked against the other 2 it's won every time with a smaller engine.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

i know what u guys mean, i respect all challengers and camaros i see ( had a 2000 camaro ) at least those guys are on the same team as us as far as buying home made cars and not some made in china tin cans. i see camaros and challengers as brotherly competition.
geepoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:47 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Well I figure better a Camaro or challenger than a civic lol. Don't tell my friend I said that haha
Rcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #15

Region: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09 View Post

as a six driver, i get people giving me the "small privates" hand logo quite a bit haha. As a 19 year old who purchased his car himself, im proud of my car, and could care less what people think haha! but i am packing a little more heat than expected, just a bbk intake, some ecu flash tunes, new suspension, etc.. haha but fulton, i admire you!
mustaphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustaphat

as a six driver, i get people giving me the "small privates" hand logo quite a bit haha. As a 19 year old who purchased his car himself, im proud of my car, and could care less what people think haha! but i am packing a little more heat than expected, just a bbk intake, some ecu flash tunes, new suspension, etc.. haha but fulton, i admire you!
After window tint and "fixing" the stock shifter I'm going to start saving for a new suspension! Can Not Wait! Lol
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #17

Quote:

Quote:
After window tint and "fixing" the stock shifter I'm going to start saving for a new suspension! Can Not Wait! Lol
just took it up to ortega hwy last weekend! (nice windy road) Totally worth it hahah
Old 06-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

just took it up to ortega hwy last weekend! (nice windy road) Totally worth it hahah
How do you like your BBK? Isn't that the on that is made from metal? +1 on the windy road! I have a road like that where I live... but the last time I was on it I got really scared when I was taking a turn way over the speed limit and a state patrol met me on the other side... lets just say I didn't stay around for him to tell me he was impressed with my skill as a driver! I haven't driven that stupid since! I need to find a track relitivly close... but there aren't any! Especially road courses!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:30 AM   #19

Quote:
How do you like your BBK? Isn't that the on that is made from metal? +1 on the windy road! I have a road like that where I live... but the last time I was on it I got really scared when I was taking a turn way over the speed limit and a state patrol met me on the other side... lets just say I didn't stay around for him to tell me he was impressed with my skill as a driver! I haven't driven that stupid since! I need to find a track relitivly close... but there aren't any! Especially road courses!
I love the bbk intake! its the metal one with the blue filter, heres a link
BBK Mustang Cold Air Intake (2005-2010 V6) 1737 - Free Shipping!

it gave it a nice little sound change, and has a nice little whine while i drive.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:37 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

For those people giving you the "small privates" gesture, you might ask them if they are overcompensating with a V8

Perf Mods: FRPP 3.73 Gears, 87 Octane Performance Tune from BAMA, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow Comp Axle-backs
Ext Mods: Lower chrome billet grille, Tint
Upcoming Mods: Lowering springs
illestdomer2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via ICQ to curtin1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09

same here brother.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

easy now....good point but im 42...and saved up to get this baby and 2k on the side for mods for this year......
unless win the lottery (LOL) and ill finish it this year.....yeah right

Old 06-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Quote:

1+
v6MustangGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang