Interior Upgrades? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Interior Upgrades?

Haven't done anything to my interior except switch my dome lights to white LEDS. What's some good ideas for the 10-13 mustangs that would look good?
Rcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Interior Upgrades?

If you have a manual...a grabber blue shift knob with white stripes to match that sexy exterior colour scheme

Id like to see what a base model grabber blue looks like with paint matching dash panels. Dont see a point in changing the brushed aluminum look ones from the premium but the base model panels make the interior look so cheap.
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

LOL...Stig....Gonna get a dash kit painted to match my exterior......once in a while I hear of someone putting the dash back together and it rattles or comes loose....not gonna go that route of taking the dash apart...
Rcary.....go to ebay and advance search for the seller "evoscoot", he can make you an all grabber blue shift know with white stripes and numbers....just message him what you are looking for

"Slimer" 2013 V6 Premium 6MT
"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Gtzzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtzzoom View Post
LOL...Stig....Gonna get a dash kit painted to match my exterior......once in a while I hear of someone putting the dash back together and it rattles or comes loose....not gonna go that route of taking the dash apart...
Rcary.....go to ebay and advance search for the seller "evoscoot", he can make you an all grabber blue shift know with white stripes and numbers....just message him what you are looking for
I hear ya, my Qx4 never fit back together right, I took alot of things apart on it interior panel wise. You THINK its on tight and normal but after a few months you start to realize your car is falling apart. Interior panels never go back right.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

hence why im gonna put the dash kit over it. My new supplier, Mimousa, has green carbon fiber (closer to the chevy synergy green..but itll work) and even offers pink for the ladies (since have a customer with a black 2010 V6 and wants a severe warriors in pink editions....why not go whole hog..oink oink...LOL). Gonna get evoscoot to make her a shift knob in pink with black stripes and numbers (kind of the everse of the one Ashpow has now!)

"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Old 07-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky

Gtzoom, any chance they have some green carbon fiber that matches our cars?

'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:36 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

the synergy is as close as they can get, short of ordering a kit in the brushed aluminum and then having it painted to match. eBay has some green carbon fiber wrap...but like stated before...I really dont want to take all that stuff off and it rattle for the rest of the time I own the car
the lime green vinyl im going to have installed in the seating area and door panels is a close match with the synergy...once I find some moe dough (like after my trip to NY for a wedding) im gonna get the kit, and then remove my seats and door panels and get the interior done. And just for Stig...im gonna get the front windows tinted before the door panels go back in

Old 07-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Sadly mines automatic. But I was thinking of getting some LEDs in blue for the floor on the driver and passenger sides.

What y'all think? Something like this

Name:   image-3232671957.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  46.6 KB
Old 07-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcary
Sadly mines automatic. But I was thinking of getting some LEDs in blue for the floor on the driver and passenger sides.

Get some blue leds and some illuminated door sills. Really makes the interior better!
Grabber Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue

Get some blue leds and some illuminated door sills. Really makes the interior better!
Yea I was gonna get the door sills but they're super expensive for what they are. Know any sites that have cheaper than $200?
Old 07-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea I was gonna get the door sills but they're super expensive for what they are. Know any sites that have cheaper than $200?
I got mine from blue oval industries only $100 for both sills. In brackets it says 2005-2010 but it fits 11-13 aswell. But I can't change the color of them because base models don't have the feature to change colors. Mine are simply connect to the dome light
Grabber Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Some LED lighting would be nice but that pic you posted up they look too bright. Glad I got the premium. Have all my ambient lighting on low. Gives a nice relaxed atmosphere, well besides the loud droney exhaust and stiff ride haha

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I also may sell my door sills when I get my custom ones made up. Not sure how long that will be though. And btw, I should be getting my new cold air next month if you still want my JLT ( edit: nicholasP)
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37
Some LED lighting would be nice but that pic you posted up they look too bright. Glad I got the premium. Have all my ambient lighting on low. Gives a nice relaxed atmosphere, well besides the loud droney exhaust and stiff ride haha

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I also may sell my door sills when I get my custom ones made up. Not sure how long that will be though. And btw, I should be getting my new cold air next month if you still want my JLT?
Yeah definitely!!!
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

Yeah definitely!!!
Oh sorry man confused you with rcary. Damn all these grabbers on here! So yeah, next month I should have my new one.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
+1 for the premium, definitely worth it and yeah....I relax to the lights along with the drone as well! Hahahahaha!!

On another note, I'm gonna have to get one of those custom shift knobs!! Been thinking I need to get a new one and ditch the stock...

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtzzoom
Hey is the pic of your shifter one he did for you? And how much would one of these run by chance? I may have to hit this guy up for one.
Mods- BBK chrome CAI, 3.7 gears, SCT #3000 tuner, SLP Loudmouth tips (dual) with x-pipe from the cats= straight-piped exhaust= one noisy pony!!

I don't just love the new Mustangs, I love old school too!
NoisyPony2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyPony2010

+1 for the premium, definitely worth it and yeah....I relax to the lights along with the drone as well! Hahahahaha!!
I love my exhaust, but my gf? Not so much.. Lol. She gets headaches whenever she drives in it which is like once a month? If she's lucky
Old 07-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah, that's what earplugs are for. If you don't like it, feel free to wear a pair
Mods- BBK chrome CAI, 3.7 gears, SCT #3000 tuner, SLP Loudmouth tips (dual) with x-pipe from the cats= straight-piped exhaust= one noisy pony!!

Old 07-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah, that's what earplugs are for. If you don't like it, feel free to wear a pair
Hahaha yes!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:41 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh sorry man confused you with rcary. Damn all these grabbers on here! So yeah, next month I should have my new one.
Yeah I know right!!! I've never seen so many I barely ever see one besides mine on the roads
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:08 AM   #20
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

Yeah I know right!!! I've never seen so many I barely ever see one besides mine on the roads
What's Funny is I see my combo all the time. Haven't seen one in here.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:

If you have an amp then hook the power to it and if you put it to the speaker wire it'll pulse I bass if you have a sub. Pretty cool lol mine came with the lights
Old 07-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Here is some inspiration, from my premium interior..... :p I got the upgrade pckg just so I could have Microsoft Sync, I really am glad I got it though you gotta see it in person the lighting is perfect, not overdone like the ricers do

White shoes really show best

Blue gauges with Red halo rings, you can change both

Red gauges with blue halos, the red looks more pink in gauges if you have a blue on halos (the colours mix together) Pink is by far the sweetest looking colour, but my friends would point and laugh if I had pink, not too manly. Girls are in luck

Cupholder (the cupholder, door sills, door handle, footwells all are tied to same colour, gauges can be different)

Backseat footwells

Old 07-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Anyone know if you can buy the lighting from ford?
Uscgfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #24
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

My interior upgrade is covering up those very ugly repulsolve yellow to large waning lables on my sun visors.

Expensive but I got these and happy to pay for them.

I also got a carpet dash mat not so much for looks but it will stop the dash top from fading and also stop my dog from scratching the dash when he looks out the windshield.

ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig
If you have a manual...a grabber blue shift knob with white stripes to match that sexy exterior colour scheme

Id like to see what a base model grabber blue looks like with paint matching dash panels. Dont see a point in changing the brushed aluminum look ones from the premium but the base model panels make the interior look so cheap.
Heehee... how do i take them out stig??????????? (VERY evil grin)
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Here is some inspiration, from my premium interior..... :p I got the upgrade pckg just so I could have Microsoft Sync, I really am glad I got it though you gotta see it in person the lighting is perfect, not overdone like the ricers do

Red gauges with blue halos, the red looks more pink in gauges if you have a blue on halos (the colours mix together) Pink is by far the sweetest looking colour, but my friends would point and laugh if I had pink, not too manly. Girls are in luck

Cupholder (the cupholder, door sills, door handle, footwells all are tied to same colour, gauges can be different)

Backseat footwells
On the newer models can you still create 3 colors? Mine came with 7 stock colors, and I created 3. I made a yellow, fuschia, and teal...but I always keep the ambient to blue and the halo on red...just love blue too much lol

Old 07-22-2012, 09:19 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyPony2010 View Post
On the newer models can you still create 3 colors? Mine came with 7 stock colors, and I created 3. I made a yellow, fuschia, and teal...but I always keep the ambient to blue and the halo on red...just love blue too much lol
Your 2010 probably has the exact same lighting i really doubt theyd change anything. But yeah there is still 3 mycolour options
Old 07-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Your 2010 probably has the exact same lighting i really doubt theyd change anything. But yeah there is still 3 mycolour options
Ok cool. I didn't think they would, but I was curious if they did. I haven't gotten up close and personal with the 2011-2012 V6's yet. I drove a 2012 5.0 at a show they held at Ford but that's it. Every time I go to get my car serviced the dealers try to talk me into getting an upgrade to a newer year so I stay away from the show floor or lot lol

Old 07-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #29
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Backseat footwells
Match the shoes to the car lighting too funny.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

The shoes are white

The only important upgrade youd get if you upgrade is the engine really, an extra 95 hp :p
Old 07-22-2012, 11:05 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via ICQ to curtin1991
Quote:

Ok cool. I didn't think they would, but I was curious if they did. I haven't gotten up close and personal with the 2011-2012 V6's yet. I drove a 2012 5.0 at a show they held at Ford but that's it. Every time I go to get my car serviced the dealers try to talk me into getting an upgrade to a newer year so I stay away from the show floor or lot lol
they do have the same lighting.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

How about these: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=89461775151

They are cheap and look clean. Makes for a nice accent on the interior without going overboard. Avail in a few different colors
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2032770364.png
Views:	124
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	60389  
Red Stallion 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stallion 11
How about these: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=89461775151

They are cheap and look clean. Makes for a nice accent on the interior without going overboard. Avail in a few different colors
That is sikk...

Old 07-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to syas07
I'd be lying if I said I didn't just buy this lol
syas07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang