Questions - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #1

Region: Illinois
Questions

Hi my names Sienna I'm new to the mustang club so I have a few questions!
I want to buy a new mustang 2012 v6 coupe and I just want to know some prices on it. I want it to be automatic (Gabbler Blue if that matters) and I'm trying to figure out how much I'm going to be paying. I've been looking up prices and they are saying around 24,000?
If you could tell me how much you paid or if buying a used mustang would be better.
If you have any other advice or can tell me more about the car it would be very helpful!
Thank you
Mustangdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I've got a grabber v6 2011 premium $30,000
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Re: Questions

Used it hard to gauge pricing. First, I'd start with a '13 configured like it and find invoice pricing. That will give you a price you should be well under.

Sadly, with low interest rates on new cars, it might be cheaper to get a brand new car if you're financing than to get a slightly used one. Just know what you should pay and fight for a deal.

Anyway, you can buy a brand new '13 V6 with sync/comfort for less than $24k. You better be getting a used premium '12 for that much.

'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

If its grabber and 11-12 then do it!! Haha
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin
Used it hard to gauge pricing. First, I'd start with a '13 configured like it and find invoice pricing. That will give you a price you should be well under.

Sadly, with low interest rates on new cars, it might be cheaper to get a brand new car if you're financing than to get a slightly used one. Just know what you should pay and fight for a deal.

Anyway, you can buy a brand new '13 V6 with sync/comfort for less than $24k. You better be getting a used premium '12 for that much.
Sanguin brings up a good point, and I agree with him. For starters supply is low on used cars, demand is exponentially high! Second, I don't think many of the 2012's you are going to find used are of decent quality. Mostly I think your going to be looking at Demos, and Rental cars. I could be wrong, but most often that's the case with 1 year old cars. Ford is offering 1,000 cash plus good financing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

« New Mods | Warranty »