Ghetto Intake - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
...I do like the black and chrome look but I still want to get rid of that last conector just before the throttle body... I was going to ask if anyone knows if you can get away with putting a small cone filter on that rubber hose. Not the hard black line for the PCV system but that softer rubber one. That would let me get rid of that piece I don't like so much.
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
...I do like the black and chrome look but I still want to get rid of that last conector just before the throttle body... I was going to ask if anyone knows if you can get away with putting a small cone filter on that rubber hose. Not the hard black line for the PCV system but that softer rubber one. That would let me get rid of that piece I don't like so much.
I put a sound tube on mine. But u could've just not drilled a hole for that vacuum line. Its not needed. The vacuum line on the passenger side is needed. I took it off and put a sound tube and as for the outlet on the engine it was connected to i just put a breather filter on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1838126736.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	505.5 KB
ID:	100581   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2822933361.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	496.3 KB
ID:	100582  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3954952001.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	480.6 KB
ID:	100583  
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
I removed the vacuum line and put a filter on it. That let me get rid of that last section of tube.... I like it more now, just looks cleaner
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
I removed the vacuum line and put a filter on it. That let me get rid of that last section of tube.... I like it more now, just looks cleaner
Looks good! 👍
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:14 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
I removed the vacuum line and put a filter on it. That let me get rid of that last section of tube.... I like it more now, just looks cleaner
It looks a bit short? Do u have a giant empty area where the box goes?
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
Until now I had the box in still. I took it out now so yea, there is a but of an empty space now. Just another reason to put in a turbo lol
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:13 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Anyone have a parts list for this intake? Looking to get around to it this week possibly, thanks.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:01 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
Anyone have a parts list for this intake? Looking to get around to it this week possibly, thanks.
Same here! Gna help a buddy make one next week so a list of parts and good pics of individual pieces would be great! Thanks
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:32 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Same here! Gna help a buddy make one next week so a list of parts and good pics of individual pieces would be great! Thanks
Could save me some nice $$, this way I can buy the Tune/3.73grs combo instead of CAI/Tune. Slowly but surely I will wake this car up lol

Have a few exhaust shops I got the name/# of, going to try to get a custom Hpipe. Are most good exhaust shops capable of making headers too? Or is that a whole different ballgame?
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
Could save me some nice $$, this way I can buy the Tune/3.73grs combo instead of CAI/Tune. Slowly but surely I will wake this car up lol

Have a few exhaust shops I got the name/# of, going to try to get a custom Hpipe. Are most good exhaust shops capable of making headers too? Or is that a whole different ballgame?

The parts you need are all listed in this thread, you just have to read through. The only parts you should need to order are MAF sensor adaptor and a 4" to 3" coupler. Everything else like a cone filter and piping you can probably find at most auto stores and the pipe can be a piece of plastic tube like some used or aluminum sections that can be bought from Spector like I used. I couldn't find pipe anywhere so I gave in and just payed for the Spector stuff.

Headers are something that a good shop could probably do but it's not something you want to have to cough up the cash for. It will cost you an arm and a leg to get them built at a shop because it's a specialty kind of thing. You would end up paying more to have them made then if you just bought some BBK long tubes....
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #81
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
The parts you need are all listed in this thread, you just have to read through. The only parts you should need to order are MAF sensor adaptor and a 4" to 3" coupler. Everything else like a cone filter and piping you can probably find at most auto stores and the pipe can be a piece of plastic tube like some used or aluminum sections that can be bought from Spector like I used. I couldn't find pipe anywhere so I gave in and just payed for the Spector stuff.

Headers are something that a good shop could probably do but it's not something you want to have to cough up the cash for. It will cost you an arm and a leg to get them built at a shop because it's a specialty kind of thing. You would end up paying more to have them made then if you just bought some BBK long tubes....
I read through but people seemed to keep adjusting their build to a better and better version. So I was wondering if anyone had a list of a setup that they were happy with instead of trying to piece it all together lol Thanks anyway.

Yeah that seems to be the vibe I get about custom headers, but a custom mid pipe seems to be something worth pursuing.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Do you guys think the Spectre 8138 filter will fit?

Wasnt sure which filter you went with...some of them look like the 9738.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
I think any of the filters will work. Most Spectres come with adapters to fit different tubing sizes. Just preference on color, length, etc.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
Do you guys think the Spectre 8138 filter will fit?

Wasnt sure which filter you went with...some of them look like the 9738.
Yea just check in diameter and if its the same as your pipping then it will fit. But most are 3" or 4".
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Could save me some nice $$, this way I can buy the Tune/3.73grs combo instead of CAI/Tune. Slowly but surely I will wake this car up lol

Have a few exhaust shops I got the name/# of, going to try to get a custom Hpipe. Are most good exhaust shops capable of making headers too? Or is that a whole different ballgame?
Im going to tell u what i told chris yesterday. Buy JUST the headers not mid pipe just headers themselves. Istall them Then drive it to a muffler shop. Or have them install Them And then have them custom fab u H/X pipe to your liking.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
I agree with haveing a mid pipe made. It's pretty simple and a good shop will do it for pretty cheap . That seems like the way most people to go if they want an H Pipe.

As for the CAI, it's one of those things that you just kinda piece together with what you want... I can tell you that the Spector cone filter will have an adaptor. Almost every auto store like auto zone or advance will have basic Spector parts. Go take a look and take a look at the filters. If you think you can make a K&N filter work they are supposed to be the best...or maybe they just spend the $ on advertising. I would get the cone filter and the MAF adaptor and then go from there.
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:16 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin View Post
I think any of the filters will work. Most Spectres come with adapters to fit different tubing sizes. Just preference on color, length, etc.
Sanguin, bro u should now make a ghetto oil catch can haha so we can all make one for cheap!!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:44 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Have everything in my amazon cart:
1 - 9mm spectre filter breather
1 - 4" x 3" coupler
2 - 3" couplers
1 - MAFS adapter tube


and Ebay:

1 - Spectre air filter

Rebel, did you just use one 3"D x 6"L spectre aluminum tube? I didnt know if I should run one, or connect two with a coupler to extend it out.

All thats left is a rubbermaide can for my heat shield which I'll grab on the way home. Do you think the couplers/tubing would be cheaper at HD? I have prime so shipping is free anyway.

Ready to pull the trigger!

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin View Post
I think any of the filters will work. Most Spectres come with adapters to fit different tubing sizes. Just preference on color, length, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post
Yea just check in diameter and if its the same as your pipping then it will fit. But most are 3" or 4".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Im going to tell u what i told chris yesterday. Buy JUST the headers not mid pipe just headers themselves. Istall them Then drive it to a muffler shop. Or have them install Them And then have them custom fab u H/X pipe to your liking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
I agree with haveing a mid pipe made. It's pretty simple and a good shop will do it for pretty cheap . That seems like the way most people to go if they want an H Pipe.
Thanks for the advice fellas, the headers are like $600 so it won't be happening for a little while.

Tune/Gears is next on the list after I fab this intake up. Then I guess I'll save up for the headers and have the H-pipe/HF cats done at the same time like Charlie said.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Sanguin, bro u should now make a ghetto oil catch can haha so we can all make one for cheap!!
Give me a bit... one thing at a time! lol
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin View Post

Give me a bit... one thing at a time! lol
Hahahaha u are now the go to man for hand made aftermarket parts lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Hahahaha u are now the go to man for hand made aftermarket parts lol
Maybe we will give him a break after the oil separator and ask for something simple like a turbo?
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Maybe we will give him a break after the oil separator and ask for something simple like a turbo?
Seems like a good idea lol!!!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
I just have the one 6" piece of tube. I bought a little Spector kit with a drill bit to cut the hole for the PCV. Your also going to need a small breather filter to delete the vacuum line, that's $10 at advance
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
I just have the one 6" piece of tube. I bought a little Spector kit with a drill bit to cut the hole for the PCV. Your also going to need a small breather filter to delete the vacuum line, that's $10 at advance
Yup got the spectre breather filter on amazon for $12. I have the amazon visa plus prime so always prefer that site. The PCV line is a third wire I need to worry a out?
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Yup got the spectre breather filter on amazon for $12. I have the amazon visa plus prime so always prefer that site. The PCV line is a third wire I need to worry a out?
I got it for 10$ at autozone and didnt need to wait for shipping. Lol
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

I got it for 10$ at autozone and didnt need to wait for shipping. Lol
I get it Wednesday lol making it all Thursday so it works. Plus I got a silver/chrome spectre one to match my setup.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
The PCV line is that hard black line.
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
I would not put a breather on the PVC... it prevents it from being actively suctioned during high rpm runs and I don't like smelling oil fumes in my cabin.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:46 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin View Post
I would not put a breather on the PVC... it prevents it from being actively suctioned during high rpm runs and I don't like smelling oil fumes in my cabin.
....that sucks, I guess ill send it back and just wire the PCV in like you did? Can anyone else chime in on this? I figured if Charlie did it it was acceptable, but I guess he does some more bootleg stuff than I realized lol
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:43 AM   #100
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
This arrangement looks great. Has anyone dyno'd it? I'd hate to read that while it looks great that it might have hurt performance, as it's drawing warm engine air rather than cool air that the stock setup is producing.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:21 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
I did some homework and found that if you run breather filters on both covers, you create an open system. This prevents any unmetered air from entering the system, and works safely. Only using ONE breather filter essentially creates a suction, and is no bueno.

I might just return the breather filter, and connect the PCV valve to the intake. I dont feel like spending $20 on two breather filters for a PCV delete when there is no real benefit, and the smell of burning oil isnt exactly rosey.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
This arrangement looks great. Has anyone dyno'd it? I'd hate to read that while it looks great that it might have hurt performance, as it's drawing warm engine air rather than cool air that the stock setup is producing.
I agree, the placement of the filter seems quite a bit higher (relatively speaking) than the stock setup. Im tempted to throw on a 22* elbow to help the filter reach further down into the well.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
My filter rests exactly where the factory one does. As for hot air... when the car gets to 10mph, it's all ambient. I've done these tests myself with my Grand Prix and reading IAT numbers. The only time you get hot air is sitting at a traffic light and it only lasts for a moment after start to accelerate. Impact is minimal.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

....that sucks, I guess ill send it back and just wire the PCV in like you did? Can anyone else chime in on this? I figured if Charlie did it it was acceptable, but I guess he does some more bootleg stuff than I realized lol
I think you ordered the correct stuff but are a little mixed up on where everything is going... The breather filter will connect to the vacuum line. That's the soft rubber hose, if you go look under your hood you can trace that rubber line back to a fitting that sits against the drivers side fire wall. You will disconnect that rubber line from the fitting and replace it with the breather filter, essentially deleting that vacuum line from the CAI system.

You want to keep the PCV system in place for sure, I would not recommend just putting a filter on that as oil will come out of this vent and any air filter will just clog up.

What you need is that Spector kit with the drill bit and adapters. I think it is sold as a vacuum line kit but it will work for the PCV. Look at my pictures I posted earlier to see that adaptor I'm talking about. It's a black plastic piece. Your going to drill a hole in the aluminum tube with the provided bit, then inset the rubber gasket that is supplied in the kit as well to round out the hole and eliminate sharp edges. Now you just need to find the proper fitting from the kit, it will have many fittings to choose from.
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
This confused me even more..everyone on the SVTP made it seem like the breather filters are used if you are going to do a PCV delete. They would plug into the holes where the PCV lines were run. However they said to only use breather filters on the driver side and lower intake, in order to make it a complete open system.

So I am not going to do a PCV delete, so breather filters wont be needed. Im going to use a PCV valve, gut it, and use that as housing for the PCV to tap into my intake.

Not sure why I need the spectre kit?

I have my filter, tube, couplers, MAF adapter, and PCV line. What does the kit have that I'm missing??

Dont confuse me Rebel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
I think you ordered the correct stuff but are a little mixed up on where everything is going... The breather filter will connect to the vacuum line. That's the soft rubber hose, if you go look under your hood you can trace that rubber line back to a fitting that sits against the drivers side fire wall. You will disconnect that rubber line from the fitting and replace it with the breather filter, essentially deleting that vacuum line from the CAI system.

You want to keep the PCV system in place for sure, I would not recommend just putting a filter on that as oil will come out of this vent and any air filter will just clog up.

What you need is that Spector kit with the drill bit and adapters. I think it is sold as a vacuum line kit but it will work for the PCV. Look at my pictures I posted earlier to see that adaptor I'm talking about. It's a black plastic piece. Your going to drill a hole in the aluminum tube with the provided bit, then inset the rubber gasket that is supplied in the kit as well to round out the hole and eliminate sharp edges. Now you just need to find the proper fitting from the kit, it will have many fittings to choose from.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #105
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
I found that adaptor kit I'm talking about online.... Spector part # 8711

It's on the Spector website under accessories
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.