Civics and me - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangDUB

Hey I've seen some imports that will kill a mustangs ego.. We had a cocky Shelby owner at one of our meets and cruises and was downgrading the Evo owner.. Long story short the Evo smoked him.. I have respect for all cars but when they get annoying (this goes for all) then its a different story.
Huge difference between ricers and tuners. Foreign or domestic. A properly tuned "import" can be a real beast. I personally love Evo's and Wrx's. Awesome cars. I hear they both may be going down the drain though which I think would just be retarded...
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Re: Civics and me

^you forgot yolo at the end of that
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Saw a civic at the gas station that had GT emblems on their car..... I was like WTF is this!! Should of taken a picture of it....
Rcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcary
Saw a civic at the gas station that had GT emblems on their car..... I was like WTF is this!! Should of taken a picture of it....
Should have shot it.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Same thing has been happening to me with all kinds of volkswagons
Schreiberesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony

Should have shot it.
Ja, +1
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Should have shot it.
Nice lol
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

Should have shot it.
Need to do more than shoot it! Should just be blown up! Heard those GT emblems add an extra 50 HP!!
Rcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #44
Road Trip!

On my way home from work the other night I had a guy in a 2010ish Si four door on my a$$ so in a passing zone he starts to go around me and I decide to pretty much let him. I drop a gear make the exhaust loud and he passes barely. Just before coming into town there is a light that is always red so I backed off and waited till I saw the light turn yellow for the cross traffic gave it some gas then as the light turned green I go by him. Slowing down to the speed limit I knew he would try again. So here he came, just as he started to turn into the other lane (mind you we are now going threw town) I drop two gears and run side by side with him keeping him in the on coming traffic lane. After about an 1/8th mile I put my foot to the floor for a couple of seconds just to show him it's not the usual V6 mustang (no offense to the pre 2011's) then I hit the brakes and let him go by. Now the dipsh1t stays in it and guess who was pulled over on the other side of town? Yeah I drive by at 10 under the speed limit and waved bye bye!!!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastV6
On my way home from work the other night I had a guy in a 2010ish Si four door on my a$$ so in a passing zone he starts to go around me and I decide to pretty much let him. I drop a gear make the exhaust loud and he passes barely. Just before coming into town there is a light that is always red so I backed off and waited till I saw the light turn yellow for the cross traffic gave it some gas then as the light turned green I go by him. Slowing down to the speed limit I knew he would try again. So here he came, just as he started to turn into the other lane (mind you we are now going threw town) I drop two gears and run side by side with him keeping him in the on coming traffic lane. After about an 1/8th mile I put my foot to the floor for a couple of seconds just to show him it's not the usual V6 mustang (no offense to the pre 2011's) then I hit the brakes and let him go by. Now the dipsh1t stays in it and guess who was pulled over on the other side of town? Yeah I drive by at 10 under the speed limit and waved bye bye!!!
Jajajajajaja dude that is awesome. Sucker,,,,,,
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane4Mustang View Post
^ BOSS
actually it's a shelby

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastV6 View Post
that's soooo cool! haha it makes me want to do it to someone
Old 08-05-2012, 03:31 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

I had an 05 Civic Si, shift poorly and it'll get beat by a V6 camry
mkashew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkashew
I had an 05 Civic Si, shift poorly and it'll get beat by a V6 camry
Get that Japanese junk metal out of here! Merica!!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning

Get that Japanese junk metal out of here! Merica!!
Roll tide!!!
Amen!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire

Roll tide!!!
Amen!!!
Omg you believe in bama! Huzza!
Old 08-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

I don't just believe it, I live it :p
Old 08-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

Fart cans thats funny,,i used to call them bumble cars but fart cans is better...Theres probably a few that are done right,,but most are want to be..I also hate when they have the skate board wheels sticking out of them,,how can they think thats cool,,maybe im too old and dont relize the new look,,but i think it looks silly
Old 08-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

I dont mind a tastefully done civic, but most of them are owners trying too hard to seem like theyre driving something exotic. Its front wheel drive. When i get in my girlfriends fwd buick it feels so awkward, its pulling you...thats not sporty. And theres no danger, fwd cars are so easy to drive. Any car guy is a friend of mine but if theyre just doing crap to their car to try and look cool then they are just compensating for a lack of self esteem than passion for the automobile.
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig
I dont mind a tastefully done civic, but most of them are owners trying too hard to seem like theyre driving something exotic. Its front wheel drive. When i get in my girlfriends fwd buick it feels so awkward, its pulling you...thats not sporty. And theres no danger, fwd cars are so easy to drive. Any car guy is a friend of mine but if theyre just doing crap to their car to try and look cool then they are just compensating for a lack of self esteem than passion for the automobile.
Lol. Tastefully done civic? Not on this planet.
Red Stallion 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351mustanggt
today i was riding with a friend to get food and she was driving her prius and a civic ricer floors it and the funny part from a dead stop to 45 the prius beat the civic

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

i was laughing and wanting to say to the civic dude you just got beat by a prius
That would be a priceless video

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang
Fart cans thats funny,,i used to call them bumble cars but fart cans is better...Theres probably a few that are done right,,but most are want to be..I also hate when they have the skate board wheels sticking out of them,,how can they think thats cool,,maybe im too old and dont relize the new look,,but i think it looks silly
Skate board wheels never seen that
Saucywalnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stallion 11 View Post
Lol. Tastefully done civic? Not on this planet.
LOL
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang