new exhaust installed!!! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #36

Region: Other
Re: new exhaust installed!!!

Pretty loud!
redv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Honestly i just drove off pretty much normally, i did give it a little more gas at the end to hear it. There is no need for a tune, and going with roush is the way, your never gonna regret it!!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning
it sounds like a nasty stang. but its just a 6. thats the beauty of it. was that just normal take off or did you give it a wee bit more throttle to let us hear it. now im torn yet again between these and magnaflow streets
That's what i love!!! Some old dude was trying to convince me i didn't understand my own stang and saying i have a v8 haha...and i have heard the magnaflows in person, and personally it made my decision to go with roush.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig
Sweet! Axleback setup right? Whered you buy from? Does it fit perfect with the stock valence?
Yea axle back setup only, and from American muscle with the code, $440 is a pretty Damn good deal.
moto113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto113
Honestly i just drove off pretty much normally, i did give it a little more gas at the end to hear it. There is no need for a tune, and going with roush is the way, your never gonna regret it!!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

That's what i love!!! Some old dude was trying to convince me i didn't understand my own stang and saying i have a v8 haha...and i have heard the magnaflows in person, and personally it made my decision to go with roush.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Yea axle back setup only, and from American muscle with the code, $440 is a pretty Damn good deal.
Which has a deeper idle? And do the roush drone like some have said. I like the spit and gargle or the rasp in the roush now thanks to you.
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

I defiantly think the roush is a bit deeper and cleaner sounding at idle. And yes there is some drone when cruising around 80-85...but i personally kinda enjoy it. But when cruising 70 or so the car is quiet, especially in the cab.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Oh and my favorite part is the spit and gargle mixed with some rasp...its exactly what i was looking for. My friends first thought that i was a ferrari or some exotic from far away..love what roush has done!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

I want that loud annoying noise ordnance causing exhaust....web I floor it or even half it. But the idle and just cruising it at 45 at low Rpm to sound like a muscle car. I like drone. Hence why I think people should get exhaust in the first place.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #41
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Haha, nice.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #42
Road Trip!

Region: New York
I just sold a magnaflow competition seriers axleback on ebay for $350... I did not get my asking price... It was a buy it now at $380 with a best offer. He offered $330 i countered with $350. Now another person will have an obnoxiously loud set of axlebacks.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to curtin1991
iv got roush axle backs as well and very happy with them . loud out side the car and not loud in the car unless you make it.
turns heads alot
Old 08-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Re: new exhaust installed!!!

Drone at 80-85? Thats 128/136 kmh..here in canada anything 120 and over gets you a hefty ticket so the drone wont be an issue for me, itll tell me im asking for a ticket! Ahahah im jealous of you americans, higher speed limits and you dont get your car taken away in most states. Here in ontario if you go 50kmh (30mph) over any speed limit they take your car away.

Im still curious about the borla ataks....they must be too loud...and theyre so much $!
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Drone at 80-85? Thats 128/136 kmh..here in canada anything 120 and over gets you a hefty ticket so the drone wont be an issue for me, itll tell me im asking for a ticket! Ahahah im jealous of you americans, higher speed limits and you dont get your car taken away in most states. Here in ontario if you go 50kmh (30mph) over any speed limit they take your car away.

Im still curious about the borla ataks....they must be too loud...and theyre so much $!
In the u.s. there is a road where the speed limit is 85!!!!
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

I have a radar so I can go that fast 80% of the time lol it teaches good driving skills.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #47
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

I think it's in Texas
Old 08-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Somewhere in like Montana or something there is NO speed limit!!

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote:

The ataks are just insane!!!! Sounds good, but its constantly hitting those high rasps and gargles...you defiantly won't be quiet lol
Old 08-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #49
Road Trip!

Region: New York
[QUOTE="moto113"]

Somewhere in like Montana or something there is NO speed limit!!

I heard those days are gone since the government stuck their hands in it. I heard Montana had to put in a maximum speed limit if they wanted to continue to get government assistance for their road repair etc. This is what Ihave heard if someone knows different please chime in.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust