American Muscle Mustang Show 2012! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
American Muscle Mustang Show 2012!

Who was there? What was your favorite mustang? Anyone give the Dyno a shot?

I was partial to the rare Shelby 500KR that made an appearance. I just parked and checked out the show for free, but I wished I had registered and showed mine. I think it was the only MCA edition there!
Boss Tower Strut Brace
Airaid CAI
Bama 87 Performance Tune
Quikstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Re: American Muscle Mustang Show 2012!

seen lots of pics and had quite a few friends from njstangers.com go to the show. they rolled in with 70+ mustangs themselves.
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Saw the pictures!!! Looks like a blast. Makes me really sad im not in the good ole united states.
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland

Here's my photo album from the show:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Boss Tower Strut Brace
Airaid CAI
Bama 87 Performance Tune
Quikstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania

Thanks for coming to our show & supporting a great cause. The show was unbelievable, Well over 1000+ Mustangs!

We hope you all had a great time and are looking forward to seeing everyone next year!

- Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Wish I coulda went. PA ain't far from NY. Too bad I'm in the middle of no where el paso..
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Bring one to tx!!
Rcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #8
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida

I was there with my 2012 MCA Candy red Mustang, I drove up from Daytona Beach,Florida (Actualy Port Orange) with my dog Mario.

I'm really happy I went because the show was great and the weather was just plain perfect.

I'm hoping they will tell us exactly how many Mustang's were there. I know there were a lot of them of all years shapes and sizes. It was well worth the 1,000 + mile drive up to Media to participate in this great event.

If they do it again next year I'll sure be there. Even the place where they hold this show is absolutely perfect. It had plenty of shade, plenty of room, plenty of space for the venders, and a great array of people selling all kinds of good food at reasonable prices. AM was giving very good discounts. It was just a great event any way you looed at it.

I'm also hoping that American Muscle will privide a list of the cars that won awards. How about it Dan or Chris?

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona

Thanks for sharing the pic quickstang.
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I took a bunch!!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948
I was there with my 2012 MCA Candy red Mustang, I drove up from Daytona Beach,Florida (Actualy Port Orange) with my dog Mario.

I'm really happy I went because the show was great and the weather was just plain perfect.

I'm hoping they will tell us exactly how many Mustang's were there. I know there were a lot of them of all years shapes and sizes. It was well worth the 1,000 + mile drive up to Media to participate in this great event.

If they do it again next year I'll sure be there. Even the place where they hold this show is absolutely perfect. It had plenty of shade, plenty of room, plenty of space for the venders, and a great array of people selling all kinds of good food at reasonable prices. AM was giving very good discounts. It was just a great event any way you looed at it.

I'm also hoping that American Muscle will privide a list of the cars that won awards. How about it Dan or Chris?

Ronnie
I drove up from st. Augustine

Old 08-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

After watching this: VIDEO: This is What Over 1200+ Mustangs Looks Like! | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog I wish I had gone to the show.
Pony Package
6-Speed Auto
CloudsInMyCoffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I wish they would have a AM car show out here in SoCal. I would have gone in a heartbeat.
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
bluemonster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudsInMyCoffe
It was good stuff

Old 08-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hi Bluemonster13,

Plan your vacation for next year to drive to Media Pa. and enjoy the absolutely best ,biggest all Mustang show in the whole wide world. Yes, there are larger car shows but this one is ONLY MUSTANGS and no other brand.

I once rode my Harley from Daytona to California to go to the Red Rock Run back in 1989.

If you don't do things like this every once in a while you just ain't living right.
(Or your Married with children)

Start saving your $$$$ and come east young man.
Ronnie
Old 08-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Yea I driven across country twice when I was a teenager with my parents. I would live to do it but unfortunately I wouldnt have enough vacation time to do the drive to and from.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

I will be in an all mustang car show this October but it's nothing compared to the AM show.
3.55 Gears
20% tint alll around.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:25 PM   #17
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

A two week vacation will do it. It's more the price of gas that may stop you. That is why I said to start saving $$$ now.

I used to take my two week paid vacation and then add another four weeks or more without pay to do my Motorcycle trips on my Harley. I was lucky to have a job selling Harley parts and accessories and a very good boss. I always had my job when I returned from my adventures. I worked there for 27 years and still would be working if I did not get sick and forced by my Doctors to retire. They gave me five years to live in the year 2000 and I'm still here. I still fill up my credit cards and go someplace when the travel bug bites my butt.

I'm really happy I did what I wanted to do and traveled where I wanted to go when I was young because it is really getting hard hitting the road now. I do not ride a bike anymore but now I travel in air condition comfort and have my dog Mario with me.

Try talking to your boss and see if they can let you have another week off with no pay because you want to go to PA. and need the extra time.

You will not be disapointed with the drive or the AM Mustang show.

My best friend Mario in our 2012 Mustang

Old 08-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Ill try!
3.55 Gears
20% tint alll around.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #19
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Let us know what your boss Say's. I'm really hoping you can do it. I don't think anyone ever drove that far to the AM show. "EVER"

You should make it in four days at 750 miles a day which is not bad using the interstates. Five at the most.

If I could just hit the lotto I would be driving out your way but this stupid cancer has me getting very tired by the afternoons so it would take me ten days but if I had the $$$ not much would stop me from going.
Ronnie
Old 08-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Yea I doubt I could do it but can try. It's really hard for me to get time off. I had to fight to get a week off for my vacation in November.
3.55 Gears
20% tint alll around.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang