Newb to forum - need some help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Region: Tennessee
Newb to forum - need some help

Hi my name is sri. i am new to this forum as well as to Mustang. Mine is a brand new race red '12 v6 prem with pony pack. i need some help. i have few questions.

1. Anyone please suggest me a good name(max 7char)to get customized license plate?(preference to color,speed,char something cathy and fancy).

2. About detailling(polish & wax). do i need a professional work on this as this is the first time i am doing it.

thanks in advance.

Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Nevada
Re: Newb to forum - need some help

2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
It's not me, it's you.
Region: Texas
Welcome! How about, 1QUICK6
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Arizona
Re: Newb to forum - need some help

<--- well if u dont live in az (or nj because i own the plate there too lol) you could use mine lol.

Products for washing and waxing. I would get a nice soft sponge, Car wash soap at wallmart, A few detail clothes, Soft towels that are microfiber and very absorbant. Glass cleaner, A good quality wax Meguiars is popular and can be easily found. I know people that swear by cheaper wax like turtle wax. I use all different kinds and really find little difference but I do like Turtle Wax Ice which is on the cheaper side or Zymol Nu Finish and Meguiars and Adams for the higher end priced stuff. Aerospace 303 for tires and black plastic if you are into going that far with it. It is used for boats and has a great uv protectant in it and works well at keeping things looking good for years. Skip the Armor All. It makes it look nice but actually dries materials out in the long run. No bueno. For interior use a antistatic duster to get fine dust up. Water and a tiny tiny bit of soap if things are a little soiled otherwise a damp (with water only) soft microfiber will do the trick. You can use a good leather cleaner / lubricator like Meguiars has. If you have cloth than you could scotch guard the seats too if you wish. Keeping it vacuumed and touching up the inside frequently with the damp cloth as mentioned will keep it nice for years though.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

ON MY 6 would be a cool plate too. Tactical Air Language for "someone on your tail" 12 being the front of the plane and 6 being the rear... I like it.
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang