Ordering 2013 V6 Premium - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:33 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
+1... I think its the only thing I really like more.

JoshLSTV; welcome to forum. You will find plenty of helpful people and information here. The silver and cona blue are both excellent choices, tough decision. I went black with my 2012, love the color but hate trying to keep it clean. If I were you, I would go onto the ford website and do the build your own mustang thing. Try a few color combo's and dont be afraid to get crazy with the colors in the stripe's, contrasting colors look great on this car.

good luck and congrats
My Contour SVT is black which I'm selling since my Mustang arrived last week. Black looks great when clean, but it's nearly impossible to keep it that way for long. I'm not much on the silver personally, but I love grey on Mustangs. That was my first choice when I first built my car on the Ford website. I also like the Kona blue, but it would be nearly as hard to keep clean as black so I ended up going with Sterling grey, and I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessmanmark View Post
That's a great deal IMO. I paid $28,500 for v6 premium, pony package, auto, security pkg/ RR sensing, comfort pkg, rear view cam, a/w mats. No plans, all haggling.

The wait sucks but you will be even more excited when the car is delivered. Give a shout out to Deysha and she will keep you updated on the details.
The wait wasn't too bad actually. It took 5 weeks and 4 days I believe. Deysha was a huge help. If it wasn't for her who knows how long I would've waited for my car. She gave me a heads up the day after my car arrived at the dealer, but when I called my dealer they had no clue that my car was even there. The first time I called they said it wasn't there. Then I called back telling them that I was in contact with a Ford Customer Service rep who said my car was there, and it took them 45 minutes to find it. Thankfully it all worked out in the end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I've been waiting 13.5 weeks and counting... ETA is Monday. For a base v6 red metallic 101a.
Dub9stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:33 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub9stang View Post
I've been waiting 13.5 weeks and counting... ETA is Monday. For a base v6 red metallic 101a.
I'm sorry you've had to wait so long. There must've been a mix up with your dealer or something because my dealer told me it would take no more than 8 weeks when I ordered.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshLSTV

I'm sorry you've had to wait so long. There must've been a mix up with your dealer or something because my dealer told me it would take no more than 8 weeks when I ordered.
Yea. I would have been pissed as well. I waited 7 weeks. But it was waiting on a truck for one of those weeks. Lol
Flashjmg is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang