Bullitt Wheels on Sterling Grey Pics? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Bullitt Wheels on Sterling Grey Pics?

Anyone have Bullitt wheels on their sterling grey mustangs? I've been trying to find some pics but haven't had much luck. Im preferably looking for the grey and chrome wheels. Thanks!
JoshLSTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Have you tried AM customer pics?
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Bullitt Wheels on Sterling Grey Pics?

I'm pretty sure that I looked at all of those pics, but I'll check again when I get home from work in the morning. I remember seeing a couple 05-09 grey mustangs that looked good, but I was hoping to see some 2011+. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the extra money on the pony package or save it to use for new wheels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Wheels, deff imo. But you don't have the car yet?
Old 09-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Nope, no car yet. I'll be ordering it shortly, but I keep going back and forth between getting the Exterior Appearance Package and the Pony Package. I was going to get the Pony Package for the wheels until I could afford new ones, but I'm thinking about just saving that $700 and put it towards the wheels I want.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshLSTV View Post
Nope, no car yet. I'll be ordering it shortly, but I keep going back and forth between getting the Exterior Appearance Package and the Pony Package. I was going to get the Pony Package for the wheels until I could afford new ones, but I'm thinking about just saving that $700 and put it towards the wheels I want.
If you do order the Pony Package for the rims, and end up replacing your grille, I want to buy your grille.

Tim
Tim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshLSTV
I'd skip the packages, but that's just me. Some people like them though, but not my thing. I'd just rather do everything myself and be different, than to get a package and look like everyone else. Up to you though. How about the performance package though? Would be a better option imo.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana

Only problem with the Performance package is that it comes with SUMMER ONLY TIRES, with winter coming up fast, you will need to get rims and tires.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang
Only problem with the Performance package is that it comes with SUMMER ONLY TIRES, with winter coming up fast, you will need to get rims and tires.
Maybe he lives in Florida? Haha
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

Maybe he lives in Florida? Haha
You laugh but winter tires don't exist down here along with snow throwers and snow shovels.
Red Stallion 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stallion 11

You laugh but winter tires don't exist down here along with snow throwers and snow shovels.
True you can't even imagine how crazy it was here in north Georgia a couple of years ago whew
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
I'd skip the packages, but that's just me. Some people like them though, but not my thing. I'd just rather do everything myself and be different, than to get a package and look like everyone else. Up to you though. How about the performance package though? Would be a better option imo.
+1 to being original
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

I've decided to order it with the Pony Package, and I'm ordering it on Wednesday if everything works out. My bank account won't be healthy enough to buy new wheels for several months after receiving my car so I want it to look good at least until I can justify paying around $1500 for new wheels/tires, and it's only $15/month more. Plus I looked up some more pictures of the 2013 pony package wheels and I don't mind them. They look worlds better than the 2011 pony package wheels IMO.

I wish the 2013 performance package came with the 2012 wheels because I really like those, but they don't. Summer tires wouldn't work for me anyway because in Kentucky, while we don't generally have terrible winters we still tend to see some snow and ice every year. I will be putting a couple large sand bags in the trunk in the winter in case I need more traction.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang