what not to do to a mustang - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #36
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948
I could not help myself. I had to do it.

This is before:

This is after:

Well , What do you think?

I decided on the 40 inch wheels because I thought those little 30 inch wheels looked stupid.

I also did not want the extra weight of the spinners in case I wanted to Auto-X or Hot lap some race tracks.

Ronnie
Yeah chrome adds more weight to the car!
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #37
Sad Panda
Staff

Region: Texas
I would set a few of these on fire.
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:28 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
I could not help myself. I had to do it.

This is before:

This is after:

Well , What do you think?

I decided on the 40 inch wheels because I thought those little 30 inch wheels looked stupid.

I also did not want the extra weight of the spinners in case I wanted to Auto-X or Hot lap some race tracks.

Ronnie
Do it
Lol jk jk jk jk
But I like your reasoning
I may have to follow in your footsteps XD
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I have seen a few Camaro's down here ridin high, but no Mustangs. Must be a southern thing
Red Stallion 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #40
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Re: what not to do to a mustang

Hey airefire,

Just think, if you get the ones with the spinners you can go down the highway as fast as you want to and since your wheels seem like they are not moving the police officer will think you are stopped.

People can say what they want but I think my Mustang looks aw sum with my 40 inch wheels.

The only problem is I have to have Shari drive behind me every place I go with her F-150 Pickup truck to carry the ladder I need to get into & out of my car now.

I will get used to the millions of people looking at me driving down the street because my car is now so beautiful and customized.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona

lol. i was thinking how the hell do ya get in it? lol
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Also, because you raise your center of gravity, you will have less air resistance and will be able to handle better, especially around corners
So if a cop chases you, you can easily escape
Old 09-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #43
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

That's right, The higher up you go the thinner the air so less wind Resistance.

Shari Say's I gotta get a rope ladder or something because she is tired of following me around.

Ronnie
Old 09-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #44
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

My brother loved my new wheels soooo much he decided to put a set on his 32 Ford Roadster.

Ronnie

alrefire, I really want to thank you for this post. It got me putting cool (UHG) wheels on not only my Mustang but my brothers roadster. This is a truly great post.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Hahahha!
no problem Ronnie.
If you need any more wheels I'd be glad to hook you up
Old 09-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #46
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I need to put a set on Shari's F150. I gota take a picture of it tomorrow so I can install the wheels on the picture. She will freak out.
Ronnie
Old 09-21-2012, 07:48 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

I am about 40 minutes from Lakeland lol. I think Forebidden Customs did this car (in the first youtube vid), it's basically just a suspension lift and rims. Not much else is custom. Basic stereo system and all. When you need stuff for your Mustang, you gotta come see me in Orlando!!! HID Unlimited Altamonte - Altamonte Springs, FL - Automotive Customizing, Car Parts & Accessories | Facebook
WtFDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #48
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hi WTF Diesel,
I tried to see your web site but I don't do stupid Facebook at all. I was on it once and never more. "EVER" Bad experience!
Ronnie
Old 09-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #49
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WtFDiesel
I am about 40 minutes from Lakeland lol. I think Forebidden Customs did this car (in the first youtube vid), it's basically just a suspension lift and rims. Not much else is custom. Basic stereo system and all. When you need stuff for your Mustang, you gotta come see me in Orlando!!! HID Unlimited Altamonte - Altamonte Springs, FL - Automotive Customizing, Car Parts & Accessories | Facebook
Very cool!! I haven't been to Orlando in a few years.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

@Ronnie, hmmmm, I should have it set to public. Sorry will fix.
WtFDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:05 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
he will flip going around a corner
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

My boyfriend just sent me this picture and asked if I want these "gay f***ing lights" for my birthday. Definitely not as bad as the others posted here, but I thought I'd share anyway
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3349308567.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	490.8 KB
ID:	69512  
Mandy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #53
Sad Panda
Staff

Region: Texas
Those almost match my interiors
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-327591796.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	479.4 KB
ID:	69516  
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I don't mind light setups when they are done by my version of properly- two sets, so they are not choppy and chunky, and they do not show through body panels, on tires, so on. To each their own, but that is my view.

Would I do it to my Stang? Heck no.
Does that look good? Not to me.

But i think lights are a better investment and use of money than giant rims, suspension raises, pointless body kits, and most stickers or graphics. I think some cars look cool with it. If I had a slow car that cost the same as a Mustang, and you don't care about performance, it seems cool. Mazda 3, Focus, something like that.

But I am loving this thread! Not the cars, but the shared resentment to these poor, poor, decisions.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy4
My boyfriend just sent me this picture and asked if I want these "gay f***ing lights" for my birthday. Definitely not as bad as the others posted here, but I thought I'd share anyway
It's the thought that counts?
Old 09-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #56
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

It's not the best picture but you get the idea!

With my 40 inch wheels I needed to use these search lights because the lights needed to be seen on the ground. I know this picture is not the best but it will have to do for now.

My Mustang now has all of the good stuff, Forty inch Wheels and accent lights. What more does a Mustang need?

Ronnie
Old 09-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
It's not the best picture but you get the idea!

With my 40 inch wheels I needed to use these search lights because the lights needed to be seen on the ground. I know this picture is not the best but it will have to do for now.

My Mustang now has all of the good stuff, Forty inch Wheels and accent lights. What more does a Mustang need?

Ronnie
There is not enough chrome. Or hood ornaments from other cars. No little jag on your Kia? No european badges on your hyundai, because "it really does look like a bentley."

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

You need 20 in subs

And have you looked into chrome door handles?
Old 09-21-2012, 11:27 PM   #59
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc

There is not enough chrome. Or hood ornaments from other cars. No little jag on your Kia? No european badges on your hyundai, because "it really does look like a bentley."
You are correct my friend! I think a jaguar would fit well up front.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire
You need 20 in subs

And have you looked into chrome door handles?
Mmmm yes good idea!!
Old 09-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire

It's the thought that counts?
Haha I suppose so
Mandy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #61
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

OK, I got the Wing on the back, I got a huge blower on the engine, I got a great hood ornament, I got a giant wing on the back and forty inch wheels and the accent lights to light up the ground.
Now do you think my Mustang can pass as a FERRARI race car?

I hope so because I'm done modifying.
Ronnie

OK, I give in. What else do I need?
Old 09-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

congrats, you're car is beautiful!
Old 09-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #63
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Thank You---Thank You !!!

That's what I wanted to hear. Now I can be done modding and enjoy my Ferrari.

I'm really happy you like it.

Ronnie
Old 09-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #64
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Thank You---Thank You !!!

That's what I wanted to hear. Now I can be done modding and enjoy my Ferrari.

I'm really happy you like it.

Ronnie
Yeah it looks good but what happened to the chrome door handles!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #65
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I would have to remove the door handles to send them to a chrome plating shop to get done. It would take a long time and I would not be able to get into my Mus (OPS) Ferrari without them. I will look for a set used to get done later down the road.

There is a company that sells chrome bumpers but I forgot where I seen them. I could also use some Lambo doors and a chrome gas cap cover. The MOD list is just never ending.

I'll probably have withdraw symptoms like a strung out junkie with no $$$$ but I gotta kick this MOD habit. I know it ain't gonna be easy but I gotta do it.

Ronnie
Old 09-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I'm taking mine into the photoshop tomorrow for some new wheels!
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:14 AM   #67
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hi Midnight

The Photoshop has the best selection. You can get any size, shape or color.
That is where I got all of my Mod's.

Ronnie

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang