Cyclones new mods! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang
Are you sure she didn't order her Christmas early this year?
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #37
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Nice work.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37

I highly recommend the HID's. With the projectors there is no glare. If your standing in front of the car, you can barely tell they're on over the light from the halos. There's actually more glare from the fogs as they "appear" much brighter but it's just how the projectors are pointed. And the fogs so low to the ground blinding shouldn't be a problem. 1000x brighter though overall. And it's a much cleaner looking light. Highly recommend to anyone. I'm sure it's much better in the projectors then in stock halogens. I can see now how those could have some glare. H11's, 35w in both btw.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

It's all good man. You've got plenty done to your car now and you're only what? 16?17? It looks sweet. Enjoy it!
How did you fit h11 in both heads and fogs?! Also where did you get the hids from? Bixenon?
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 01:15 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Nice work.
Thank you sir!

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

How did you fit h11 in both heads and fogs?! Also where did you get the hids from? Bixenon?
The projectors and fogs take H11. HID's are from a local guy. Good quality. A bit pricer then ebay kits but I trusted him a bit more. Plus, if I need new ones he's close so don't have to wait ages for them to be sent. It was $125 for both kits, which I didn't think was bad at all. And yes bixenon, although with the brights on it is just ridiculously bright. Like seriously lol.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #40
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Awesome mods bro! Amazing will power you have. Glad you got to get you mod on!
Old 09-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
Awesome mods bro! Amazing will power you have. Glad you got to get you mod on!
Thanks bro!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Re: Cyclones new mods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrby4d View Post
lmao

Hater!
hahaha No way! Just jealous and I know the feeling when you have parts laying around at home just waiting to be installed and you can't because you're out to dinner with the gf! Waiter: "What would you like to drink?" You: "Gears, CAI, and a tune." Gf: "OMG WHAT?!"

[QUOTE=CYCLON37;1316980]I highly recommend the HID's. With the projectors there is no glare. If your standing in front of the car, you can barely tell they're on over the light from the halos. There's actually more glare from the fogs as they "appear" much brighter but it's just how the projectors are pointed. And the fogs so low to the ground blinding shouldn't be a problem. 1000x brighter though overall. And it's a much cleaner looking light. Highly recommend to anyone. I'm sure it's much better in the projectors then in stock halogens. I can see now how those could have some glare. H11's, 35w in both btw.[COLOR="Silver"]

How easy was the install on the HID's?

An outstanding DD
dgrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Install of the HID's wasn't too bad. It was my first time doing the HID's, headlights and foglights so it took a while trying to figure it all out. I used v6mustangperformance website as a guide for most of my installs. They have some pretty good step by steps. Plus I had some help which was a plus.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Cyclones new mods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
Honestly, I just didn't want the_stig (aka mr. safety) after me
LOL kudos on using somwhat proper projectors, but its still not as awesome as my oem hids :p they look great though, a worthwhile and useful upgrade!

I was going to call you out on the dealer plates but you are awar, advertising dealerships everywhere you go is the ultimate "i dont care about my car" statement, especially when your newish lexus has a "vw of toronto" frame

Btw mr safety loves your exhaust, still, no longerwant the roush whatsoever. Maybe ill get magnaflows in a year or two.
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37
I have to get a new license plate frame for the back...

Oh almost forgot the short vid of my exhaust. Warm start and I don't rev over 3000-3500rpm. Didn't want to piss of the neighbors. I'll make a better video eventually. Hope link works.

Really hope my comps sound like this probably won't those since these have the mufflers
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig

LOL kudos on using somwhat proper projectors, but its still not as awesome as my oem hids :p they look great though, a worthwhile and useful upgrade!

I was going to call you out on the dealer plates but you are awar, advertising dealerships everywhere you go is the ultimate "i dont care about my car" statement, especially when your newish lexus has a "vw of toronto" frame

Btw mr safety loves your exhaust, still, no longerwant the roush whatsoever. Maybe ill get magnaflows in a year or two.
I hate those damn dealer plates! It's probably the next thing I do. And the projectors are great. They aren't as good quality as yours but its pretty darn close. And there's no blinding or very much glare. Had my bro and I do some tests. The only small amount of glare is from the fogs. But like I said earlier they're very low to the ground so it's not bad. Hopefully some tint will get rid of any small amount of glare. And I hope to get a better exhaust vid next week with some take-offs, drive-bys and in-car.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

Really hope my comps sound like this probably won't those since these have the mufflers
Will at least sound close
Old 09-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire
Please tell me how the 4.10s work out!
Yes please do
Red Stallion 11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang