NEED test vehicle for Shorty headers 11-13 3.7 cars - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
NEED test vehicle for Shorty headers 11-13 3.7 cars

Ok.

I have a friend who builds some pretty high end stuff. Namely for Mazda engines but he has a set of Shorties that he needs dyno numbers on.

He would need before and after dyno runs, Preferred in the same day.

He is willing to ship the shorty headers out to you.

Any takers?

LMK and I will get you in touch. You are responsible for the install and the dyno run costs.

I would do it on my car but I can't do the dyno runs right now it just isnt in the budget.
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Me me!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I highly doubt you are going to get any takers when it is going to cost the end user to do the testing and install. What is the incentive from our end to agree to test someone's else's product?
aegischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I would do it. I have access to a dyno, and can provide numbers comparative to existing products and combined with existing products. But I don't have time......lol. Pwr, have him get in touch with Lamada Performance here in Orlando Florida, and Lugo Performance, in Astatula Florida. They are both Mustang Tuners, I have a good relation ship, both professionally and personally with Dennis Lugo and Jake Lamada. They can probably get some testing underway. Also wouldn't have the issue of sending to a consumer who does not have time, and/or finances to do the install and dyno run(s).
Grabber Blue "Betty" 2012 V6 Six Speed, 3.55, BBK cai/throttle body, longtubes, x-pipe, axle back w/oem tips, Lugo Performance Dynotune, Zex 100 dry. I need factory v6 foglight housings, and the stock 11/12 gt grill with the light housings.
WtFDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:56 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegischief
I highly doubt you are going to get any takers when it is going to cost the end user to do the testing and install. What is the incentive from our end to agree to test someone's else's product?
You get to keep the product after. Just hope their is gains! Or at least a bit more sound. Lol
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang