Best sounding Axleback exhausts - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #36
Evolution's Finest
Region: Florida
Hey Mellow Yellow

I think you are going to have a big huge problem.

When you get those on and start your Mustang you will have a very hard time getting the smile off of your face!!!

I love my Magnaflows, I have the street axlebacks and they are good for me. I do like what you are doing and I'll bet they will sound great. (Loud but great)

I think the Magnaflow Quality is excellent. I hope your's go on and fit as good and easy as mine did.

2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #37
Registered Member
Region: Iowa
Originally Posted by davewes View Post
I'd vote flowmaster 40 series mufflers for the best bang for the buck. I've gotten nothing but compliments for mine and I spent right around 250 installed.
That's a fantastic deal!! Where and how did you get the Flowmaster 40 series for $250.00? I think these are the best all around mufflers.

SALLUCCI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #38
Registered Member
Region: Ohio
I was driving with a co worker yesterday, and I told him about the conversation here, and on a big hill was engine braking. He laughed and said it isn't 'drone' as much as it is the sound an engine makes when engine braking. So I was wrong about mine droning, I guess.

2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang