I might be leaving the V6 thread for the GT... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: New York
I might be leaving the V6 thread for the GT...

My dealer still has a beautiful Black/charcoal black 5.0 it has been in the lot for 6 months now. If for some chance it is still there next April my 2011 V6 will be traded back to them and a new 2013 5.0 will be in my garage. Fingers crossed!!!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Dang nice man! Keep us posted
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #3

Region: California
have you paid off your current V6? if not how much do you have left and how much are they selling you the GT for? Reason I ask is that I'm thinking of doing the same thing.
apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypto
have you paid off your current V6? if not how much do you have left and how much are they selling you the GT for? Reason I ask is that I'm thinking of doing the same thing.
No... but with the sale of my motorcycle those funds will get my payment close to what i'm paying for my V6. Heck my dealer treats me real good seeing how i've spent close to $60,000 there in the last 3 years. When I traded my fusion in on the Stang they gave me $2200 over KBB trade in value. So maybe I won't have to use all my motorcycle funds for down money. Hoping i don't i'd love to get A CAI and Catback for the 5.0!!! I just pray it's there next year.

Right now the GT has a sticker of $34,995. I'd say I'm about $6000 upside down on my current loan to value. I'm hoping to sell my bike for $6000 and hope the dealer give me $2000 extra in trade plus I get a discount threw my employer i can get the 5.0 for $150 over invoice. I have a real good chance of getting it next year. If it's gone i'll try to swing a 2014 we'll see!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Bad *** I was thinking of that too. I got v6 brand new and hoping once I graduate college to get a gt but idk if I should pay off my 6 completely as it is my first car and I bought it myself or if I land my career dream job go for the shelby 2015 and have my 6
Old 10-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
Road Trip!

I was on the customizer and this is what it looks like exactly right down to the V6 premium wheels...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3348230943.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	338.1 KB
ID:	72502

I hope it there next year... It will be a left over should be able to get it at a great price. Was just on the dealers website and it is the GT premium with the 4.2" lcd shaker mp3 with sync and all the nice extra's the premium have. Oh yeah it's also a 6dp manual. That might keep it there a while they also have another in candy red as well with a 6sp manual so I have two to choose from maybe.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Good Luck man!
AndreaCristiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastV6
My dealer still has a beautiful Black/charcoal black 5.0 it has been in the lot for 6 months now. If for some chance it is still there next April my 2011 V6 will be traded back to them and a new 2013 5.0 will be in my garage. Fingers crossed!!!
Next April?!? Will likely be gone before then..
Good luck on trading up though!!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastV6
I was on the customizer and this is what it looks like exactly right down to the V6 premium wheels...

I hope it there next year... It will be a left over should be able to get it at a great price. Was just on the dealers website and it is the GT premium with the 4.2" lcd shaker mp3 with sync and all the nice extra's the premium have. Oh yeah it's also a 6dp manual. That might keep it there a while they also have another in candy red as well with a 6sp manual so i have two to choose from maybe.
Forgot to mention they both have the $395 upgraded 3:55 gears.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:57 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
You want to buy a V8 and leave this forum. I CURSE YOU, YE SHALL BE BANNED FORERVER FROM HERE AND MAY YOUR CLUTCH FOOT FALL OFF!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang
You want to buy a V8 and leave this forum. I CURSE YOU, YE SHALL BE BANNED FORERVER FROM HERE AND MAY YOUR CLUTCH FOOT FALL OFF!
Dang, harsh man haha

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

And, I doubt that same car will be around. There's always going to be a 5.0 out there though. You could always order one exactly how you like
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang
So be it... They have made great strides in prosthetics!!! I'll drop in from time to time so you don't miss me so much.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang