Guys i need guide and help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Guys i need guide and help

Hi I'm jimizee from the Philippines and I have a brand new v6 2013 model red race color and its all stock,I wanna upgrade some parts and accessories will I go to order wat I need and want?hlep me out pls I'm dying to have upgrade my v6

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------



---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Where will I order parts and accessories for my v6 2013 model
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee
Hi I'm jimizee from the Philippines and I have a brand new v6 2013 model red race color and its all stock,I wanna upgrade some parts and accessories will I go to order wat I need and want?hlep me out pls I'm dying to have upgrade my v6
What u trying to buy?? Looks, performance , lights ???
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Looks lights and exhaust to sound really loud

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey13

What u trying to buy?? Looks, performance , lights ???
Looks lights and for my engine exhaust to sound louder also hood coz all is stock

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I think u can see my profile pix dats my v6
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee
Looks lights and exhaust to sound really loud

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------



Looks lights and for my engine exhaust to sound louder also hood coz all is stock

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I think u can see my profile pix dats my v6
Hey guys pls help me out this is my first v6 and my dream car I wanna upgrade it its all stock for now looks lights sound of exhaust and engine to be loud and hood to be more muscled car etc wer will I go to order coz I'm from philippines
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Ok ok ok... One step at a time.. Unless u got mad money to blow at once we can't help until u start somewhere
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Even just a site in the net or email add or whatever I'm dying to upgrade my v6
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
A site??? Americanmuscle.com .. But like i said chill and decide where u wanna start Cus it ain't cheap.
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey13
Ok ok ok... One step at a time.. Unless u got mad money to blow at once we can't help until u start somewhere
Lol ok lets start from the looks hood,fog lamps,racing stripes black from the trunk to hood and exhaust to make the engine sound so loud

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey13
A site??? Americanmuscle.com .. But like i said chill and decide where u wanna start Cus it ain't cheap.
Hehehe I'm ready for the expenses for this

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Hey monkey tnx a lot will try to surf now
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Ok question.. U got money to blow??? Cus a standard exhaust is gonna run about $800.. Hood will go from 500 and up. Hid are cheap and fog lamps will run u up to 200
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Yes monkey I'm ready for all of it it's Xmas lol

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Monkey as long as it will fit my v6 2013 model why not
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Everything u need is on that site.. If u need help deciding feel free to ask. I always recommend borla ataks for exhaust.
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Tnx a lot big help,and yes monkey will ask help from u coz I'm a Pilipino English is hard hehehe a bit
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee
Yes monkey I'm ready for all of it it's Xmas lol

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Monkey as long as it will fit my v6 2013 model why not
Lol alright . Any questions u got just ask away. One thing at a time lol and ill help with w.e i can
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Tnx monkey coz I just wanna convert my v6 into a bad *** muscle car coz its a good car and my dream car and we are only few who have this kinda car here in the philippines
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
No worries bro but one thing at a time don't rush. Congrats its a beauty
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Ok tok to u soon and I played from my pc borla atak exhaust really sound great,a roaring lion ayt
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 983
Should of got a GT if you got money to blow lol
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Should of got a GT if you got money to blow lol
Lol that's Wat i was thinking but maybe he doesn't have tht much
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #19
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
welcome! ...Post pics ... I wanna see what ya blow that money on haha
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
Should of got a GT if you got money to blow lol
Sorry terminator,don't have to compete about money hehehe I'm a Pilipino we earn peso here and yes I can go for gt nor Bo's nor cobra but I can't afford to much fuel consumption,I wanna ride more ini a daily basis and I can't even use this v6 fast enough with the kinda road Cebu city Philippines has,but if u will come visit Philippines then u will see what life I have,lol I go to states to tour not to work but anyway this is not a bragging issue ayt?this is all about for the love of mustang?aint we guys are both at the same page?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
welcome! ...Post pics ... I wanna see what ya blow that money on haha
See my profile pix hmiller it's just a simple red race v6 can't afford fuel consumption here in the Philippines,if I bought the gt or more then I could just ride it once in a while and I don't like that hehehe,terminator is a rich guy can't compete with him,I'm a poor guy from Philippines earning peso not dollars hehehe..hope u.s of A will adopt Philippines so it would be Philippines state lol and will be earning dollars hehehe
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #21
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee

Sorry terminator,don't have to compete about money hehehe I'm a Pilipino we earn peso here and yes I can go for gt nor Bo's nor cobra but I can't afford to much fuel consumption,I wanna ride more ini a daily basis and I can't even use this v6 fast enough with the kinda road Cebu city Philippines has,but if u will come visit Philippines then u will see what life I have,lol I go to states to tour not to work but anyway this is not a bragging issue ayt?this is all about for the love of mustang?aint we guys are both at the same page?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------



See my profile pix hmiller it's just a simple red race v6 can't afford fuel consumption here in the Philippines,if I bought the gt or more then I could just ride it once in a while and I don't like that hehehe,terminator is a rich guy can't compete with him,I'm a poor guy from Philippines earning peso not dollars hehehe..hope u.s of A will adopt Philippines so it would be Philippines state lol and will be earning dollars hehehe
Haha ... After you buy stuff for your v6 is what I meant haha I wanna see what you put on it ... Is gas really expensive there?.... I wasn't adding to his comment kinda came out wrong ...
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Why don't u guys help me instead,there is no fog lamps assembly yet for v6 2013 model and a hood ram air?but there is already side scoop,window louver,race stripe,emblem,exhaust

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller

Haha ... After you buy stuff for your v6 is what I meant haha I wanna see what you put on it ... Is gas really expensive there?.... I wasn't adding to his comment kinda came out wrong ...
Sorry terminator I'm not that good in English,Pilipino here under the wing of Americans hehehe,how I wish I'm American I'd be tall white lol,I'm short hehehe big heart though..haha anyway my dream car is mustang any kind hehehe but my love is big bike BMW s1000rr and dats wat I ride more than my mustang..

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee
Why don't u guys help me instead,there is no fog lamps assembly yet for v6 2013 model and a hood ram air?but there is already side scoop,window louver,race stripe,emblem,exhaust

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------



Sorry terminator I'm not that good in English,Pilipino here under the wing of Americans hehehe,how I wish I'm American I'd be tall white lol,I'm short hehehe big heart though..haha anyway my dream car is mustang any kind hehehe but my love is big bike BMW s1000rr and dats wat I ride more than my mustang..
Hmiller yes gas here is way too expensive,crisis here in the Philippines,lucky enough to have my own business

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Gt and v6 is not far enough in price wen u buy brand new,I bought this one cash brand new so I guess to its his own terminator,I'm a bit insulted,I know I'm not rich and all i know is I love mustang rather than camaro or anything else like the way I love my sports bike BMW s1000rr
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #23
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Glad you got your dream car!! Go check out the other threads under the 13 v6 section.. You can find a lot of help there as well as the rest of the forum ...
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
welcome! ...Post pics ... I wanna see what ya blow that money on haha
Hmiller it's not u it's terminator

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
Glad you got your dream car!! Go check out the other threads under the 13 v6 section.. You can find a lot of help there as well as the rest of the forum ...
Tnx hmiller maybe u wanna add me up fb hehehe if u don't mind my fb acct is jimi_zee@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Will go der hmiller tnx
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #25
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
You're welcome don't worry about it I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
You're welcome don't worry about it I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it
Maybe and I'm sorry too,coz I'm a Pilipino maybe I mis understood him..tnx
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #27
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
No worries!!! just enjoy the site everybody has an opinion ... I know I don't always agree with them and you won't either
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Lolz god bless
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #29
Registered User
Newbie
 
soonerfan27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee
Hi I'm jimizee from the Philippines and I have a brand new v6 2013 model red race color and its all stock,I wanna upgrade some parts and accessories will I go to order wat I need and want?hlep me out pls I'm dying to have upgrade my v6

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------



---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Where will I order parts and accessories for my v6 2013 model
Check out http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/ these guys have just about everything.
soonerfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #30
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
I love Pinas.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 199
I will make you a list of what you need to buy. This is my list

1) atak borla axleback
2) black stripes
3) cai and tuner
4) raxiom blacked out hids
5) black out tail light
7) 3.73 gears

This is what I'm gonna start with got my stang brand new last year. If you like you can add quarter louvers, but call me wierd I don't like the look of the louvers.
Oh and I would buy everything from American muscle they are awesome!

Anyways good luck!! You got a beauty.
Mustang240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang240
I will make you a list of what you need to buy. This is my list

1) atak borla axleback
2) black stripes
3) cai and tuner
4) raxiom blacked out hids
5) black out tail light
7) 3.73 gears

This is what I'm gonna start with got my stang brand new last year. If you like you can add quarter louvers, but call me wierd I don't like the look of the louvers.
Oh and I would buy everything from American muscle they are awesome!

Anyways good luck!! You got a beauty.
+1 on the list except he doesn't need to black.out his tail lights its a 2013 .
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey13

+1 on the list except he doesn't need to black.out his tail lights its a 2013 .
Wats number 3,4 and 7?wat are those?
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee

Wats number 3,4 and 7?wat are those?
Its cold air intake.. Rear end gears and headlights
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jimizee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Other
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey13

Its cold air intake.. Rear end gears and headlights
I guess this are wat I need since I'm ok with the speed and fuel consumption of my v6 2013 model,more on looks:
Borla atak axle back
Matte black lemans stripe 12"
Side scoop
Window scoop
Sine no stock yet here are to follows:
V6 emblem for both side letter v and #6 like this V6
Fog lamp assembly
Hood scoop
Side mirror assembly with pony light image underneath like in the 2013 gt
Wat do u think guys?

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimizee

I guess this are wat I need since I'm ok with the speed and fuel consumption of my v6 2013 model,more on looks:
Borla atak axle back
Matte black lemans stripe 12"
Side scoop
Window scoop
Sine no stock yet here are to follows:
V6 emblem for both side letter v and #6 like this V6
Fog lamp assembly
Hood scoop
Side mirror assembly with pony light image underneath like in the 2013 gt
Wat do u think guys?
Hmiller wat do ya think?
Jimizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.