HELP - Fuse question - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrum04
Wow. This is an awesome thread.

You know how lucky you are to be driving a Mustang at your young age? My common sense would be to suck it up and wait it out, but as a safety professional I've came to realize that everybody’s common sense level is much different. Dude, I can’t even believe you even thought about doing this. You wouldn't even make it out of your driveway with the ATAKs on. Think everything through before you act, it will help you in the future.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Ever see the video where the Father pulls out his 1911 .45 and shoots his daughters laptop? I'm picturing something along those lines...
Lmao that was absolute PRICELESS. I can't believe that happened
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I have to say, there are some people here that feel quite strongly about this subject.... I'm not going to call you a dumb kid but people here saying how lucky you are should be listened too. I drove all kinds of beeters before my mustang and I call myself extremely fortunate to have a job at 23 that allows me to have such a car and my own place. Allot of people are struggling just to keep the roof over there head these days and people are working twice as hard for the same things they got easily 5 years ago.

Listen to your dad man, he busts his *** and probably your mom does to in order to give you that car to drive. If you can't have enough respect to honor your fathers wishes then you don't deserve that car... Think about it.

And tell your pop's that I'll take those ATAK's off his hands when you send him over the edge.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
And make my car a 10 second one
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #39
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

You got us all wondering *******

Just what did you do????????????????????????

Meybe we are all wrong and your dad was off base. The only way we will know is if you tell us why He pulled your fuses.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #40
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Yeah, make a case for yourself before the entire mustang community.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by emery2483

because my dad took out the fuses cause I'm grounded. lol so under the hood, he took out the following fuses, #1, 41,43. that's all I've noticed that is gone
Go to your local auto store and buy those three if you want to be a defiant child!
I remember when I was a young man I wouldn't even think to defy my father and never my mother she was the one who dealt the most of the punishments!!!

FYI chances are your father and I are probably the about the same age. And if my son would defy me and drive when I told him not to. All the fuses would be gone because the car would be gone!!!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastV6

Go to your local auto store and buy those three if you want to be a defiant child!
I remember when I was a young man I wouldn't even think to defy my father and never my mother she was the one who dealt the most of the punishments!!!

FYI chances are your father and I are probably the about the same age. And if my son would defy me and drive when I told him not to. All the fuses would be gone because the car would be gone!!!
For give him a solution just yet, we need to find out what he did
Old 11-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleber123

Lmao that would be priceless
The world needs more parents like you... and this is coming from a 19 year old lol
Old 11-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgonzalez1

The world needs more parents like you... and this is coming from a 19 year old lol
+1 I'm really curious on what exactly you did. To take the fuses out of a car, that is quite dramatic.

An outstanding DD
dgrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
The only reason my mom would take away my car is if I drove drunk/ came home high. This is because my school is 20 mins away and I work 4 nights a week.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:31 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by emery2483

and other kid stuff -___-
Sorry kid, your parents need to put the boots to your a**! You some how own a 2011 mustang, have been grounded to the point where your parents removed the fuses from the car, and still you choose to defy them! They should sell your car a buy you a bicycle! Take your grounding and appreciate what you have! KIDS these days!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike

Sorry kid, your parents need to put the boots to your a**! You some how own a 2011 mustang, have been grounded to the point where your parents removed the fuses from the car, and still you choose to defy them! They should sell your car a buy you a bicycle! Take your grounding and appreciate what you have! KIDS these days!
Hey
Not all kids are that bad :p
My parents wouldn't know where the fuses are located :p
Old 11-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire

Hey
Not all kids are that bad :p
My parents wouldn't know where the fuses are located :p
LOL. The kids these days was just a friendly expression. When I was in my teens and my parents were to buy me or pay for most of a next to new mustang I would have worshipped the ground they walked on. Some people/kids should appreciate what they have! But definatly not all kids are like that, just to clarify. : )

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastV6

+1
Old 11-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
I have to say, there are some people here that feel quite strongly about this subject.... I'm not going to call you a dumb kid but people here saying how lucky you are should be listened too. I drove all kinds of beeters before my mustang and I call myself extremely fortunate to have a job at 23 that allows me to have such a car and my own place. Allot of people are struggling just to keep the roof over there head these days and people are working twice as hard for the same things they got easily 5 years ago.

Listen to your dad man, he busts his *** and probably your mom does to in order to give you that car to drive. If you can't have enough respect to honor your fathers wishes then you don't deserve that car... Think about it.

And tell your pop's that I'll take those ATAK's off his hands when you send him over the edge.

+100 im 24 and worked my *** off in college to get a half decent job so that I could save for a down payment for my own house to move out of my parents' rule, then i saved and planned accordingly to buy my mustang last year. I spent 15 years obsessing on getting some sort of a sports car some day. I couldnt even afford the insurance on a beater in my late teens.

And dont say you pay for it. I am on another forum with this punk kid who now has 3 cool cars and says he worked/pays for everything on them. You dont have much to offer the world at 18ish so unless you deal drugs, you cant pull that kind of note.
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #50
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

So I'm thinking we scared him away.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
So I'm thinking we scared him away.
Lol.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig View Post
+100 im 24 and worked my *** off in college to get a half decent job so that I could save for a down payment for my own house to move out of my parents' rule, then i saved and planned accordingly to buy my mustang last year. I spent 15 years obsessing on getting some sort of a sports car some day. I couldnt even afford the insurance on a beater in my late teens.

And dont say you pay for it. I am on another forum with this punk kid who now has 3 cool cars and says he worked/pays for everything on them. You dont have much to offer the world at 18ish so unless you deal drugs, you cant pull that kind of note.

+10,000,000 Amen to that brother!

I worked my butt off to get my first car, a $500 beater 1985 Mustang LX that was a 4-banger, 4-speed rust bucket that cost me $100 a month for state minimum auto insurance at 16 years old. When it rained, I got wet, the heater sucked, and the radio didn't work.... but it was MINE. It was seven different colors when i got it, I spent a week in a friends garage repainting it to one color at my cost, to primer gray... and I was happy with it.

I paid my insurance, from day one I bought all my own cars, and worked 2 jobs to get through school. When you pay for it yourself, you just appreciate it more, and know what it takes just to get it at your age.

Just think what you'd be driving if YOU had to pay for it kid!!!
IanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanM

+10,000,000 Amen to that brother!

I worked my butt off to get my first car, a $500 beater 1985 Mustang LX that was a 4-banger, 4-speed rust bucket that cost me $100 a month for state minimum auto insurance at 16 years old. When it rained, I got wet, the heater sucked, and the radio didn't work.... but it was MINE. It was seven different colors when i got it, I spent a week in a friends garage repainting it to one color at my cost, to primer gray... and I was happy with it.

I paid my insurance, from day one I bought all my own cars, and worked 2 jobs to get through school. When you pay for it yourself, you just appreciate it more, and know what it takes just to get it at your age.

Just think what you'd be driving if YOU had to pay for it kid!!!
I recently got my own first car even though I learn to drive at 8 with dulley trucks, but I bought my own car a 2012 blk 6speed stang under my name and insurance too 0% interest 0 down 80bucks full coverage. I am a full time state employee working for a police department also going full time to school... its costing me I grew up at a young age and tbh what I got is from my own sweat and blood and still moving foward but what sucked was not having a car till 19 but now I have one of the best and always get compliments of my baby where when I did not have her id get comments for not having a car but fk it doing my own thing and succeding even if it means growing up early lol
Old 11-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #54
Admin

Supporter
Admin

I'd also suggest you read the owners manual while you're grounded. The ouners manual will tell you what circuits the fuses protect.

By now I'll assume your off your grounding.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang