2013 v6 exhaust HELP - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
2013 v6 exhaust HELP

Just brought a airaid CAI that gave me a little more MPG, now I'm looking for a exhaust system that will do the same. Thanks!
ViperTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Intake is and exhaust are good power/mpg mods. Generally, exhaust is more of a power mod but in your case, any high flow muffler will help out. Any of the axle back systems from American muscle will be of quality and have high glow cats (accept the competitions, they have no cat). The hardest part is choosing what sounds best to you. Use search on the forum and on YouTube to hear opinions and examples.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTran
Just brought a airaid CAI that gave me a little more MPG, now I'm looking for a exhaust system that will do the same. Thanks!
If u want more mpg then get a full exhaust and a tune to compliment it but specifically get the tune to be a daily driver tune for the best MPG. I have Airaid CAI, Throttle Body spacer, Lont Tune BBK Headers, High Flow catted X-Pipe, Roush Axlebacks that I made into a catback system with replacement piping. I LOVE the aggressive sound and I'm getting 28-33mpg city and 35-37highway I'm using a hybrid tune from bamma
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos

If u want more mpg then get a full exhaust and a tune to compliment it but specifically get the tune to be a daily driver tune for the best MPG. I have Airaid CAI, Throttle Body spacer, Lont Tune BBK Headers, High Flow catted X-Pipe, Roush Axlebacks that I made into a catback system with replacement piping. I LOVE the aggressive sound and I'm getting 28-33mpg city and 35-37highway I'm using a hybrid tune from bamma
What year do u have? The 13s have a hybrid connector. Not sure if its worth it to get an xpipe. I guess since u got the spacer it's prob not a 13
Flashjmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashjmg

What year do u have? The 13s have a hybrid connector. Not sure if its worth it to get an xpipe. I guess since u got the spacer it's prob not a 13
Mine is a 12 but it's the same engine, same exhaust system. I know this because I bought the spacer off a friend with a 13 man he got rid of it cuz it didn't fit with his intake. He has the same setup as me that's why American muscle sells everything for 11-13 V6 stangs man.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashjmg

I have a 13, whats a hybrid connector? And does it affect any warranty?
ViperTran is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust