:'( wreck - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRedGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

I'm getting a rental tomorrow, lets hope it's at least half as awesome as a mustang
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!! Lol
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRedGirl

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!! Lol
lol appreciate it!
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #38
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
Damn, sorry bro. I hope you get her back good as new when you take her in. Glad your okay.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
Damn, sorry bro. I hope you get her back good as new when you take her in. Glad your okay.
thanks man! I hope they work some magic and treat her good. you never know, I could even get something good out of it
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post
thanks man! I hope they work some magic and treat her good. you never know, I could even get something good out of it
Lolipop?
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #41
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
SCCofSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Burbank,Well, Close enough!
Region: California
Posts: 366
How are you feeling today! I hope not too sore. I'm your poor stang... I hate Raccoons, Had s family of them living in a tree next door. She used feed then. When she quit, they came to my house, Dang near killed my dog . Buti no longer have raccoon problem. hope the other person survived after hitting your car. That looks awful. Hope you get your sweet loaner car!


Good luck
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
ViperTran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 120
Aww poor beauty
ViperTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:31 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Dang man that sucks but at least you're ok
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:28 AM   #44
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post
I think that's what I'm gonna do. I might just put a boss 302 front fascia on or something.
If the insurance company is paying for the repairs, they may only pay for having the vehicle repaired to it's original state, meaning the front facia would be what it had before the accident. Check with your insurance advisor; maybe they would allow you to pay the difference (if any) for the different front piece.

Anyone reading this post, check now with your insurance company to make sure any added on (aftermarket) parts are insured. Some insurance companies require that you add a adendum to your policy to cover additional add on type parts, such as aftermarket louvers, tint, taillight/headlights, etc. You would not want to be in an accident and find out those add on parts you paid for, had painted and installed, are not covered by your policy.

Just a heads up.

And to the OP, glad you're alright. Sounds like your Mustang will be made whole for you. Another thought though....you just lost some equity in that Mustang. Your accident and it's repair will show up on a car fax report, and may affect your trade in/resale value. That stinks too. I went through that a few years ago.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:31 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin

Lolipop?
lmao

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV
How are you feeling today! I hope not too sore. I'm your poor stang... I hate Raccoons, Had s family of them living in a tree next door. She used feed then. When she quit, they came to my house, Dang near killed my dog . Buti no longer have raccoon problem. hope the other person survived after hitting your car. That looks awful. Hope you get your sweet loaner car!

Good luck
thanks a lot! I feel pretty good this morning. I'm hoping it'll stay that way

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTran
Aww poor beauty
yes it's horrible!

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831
Dang man that sucks but at least you're ok
I'm just glad I didn't get hit right on the drivers side door or anything

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko
If the insurance company is paying for the repairs, they may only pay for having the vehicle repaired to it's original state, meaning the front facia would be what it had before the accident. Check with your insurance advisor; maybe they would allow you to pay the difference (if any) for the different front piece.

Anyone reading this post, check now with your insurance company to make sure any added on (aftermarket) parts are insured. Some insurance companies require that you add a adendum to your policy to cover additional add on type parts, such as aftermarket louvers, tint, taillight/headlights, etc. You would not want to be in an accident and find out those add on parts you paid for, had painted and installed, are not covered by your policy.

Just a heads up.

And to the OP, glad you're alright. Sounds like your Mustang will be made whole for you. Another thought though....you just lost some equity in that Mustang. Your accident and it's repair will show up on a car fax report, and may affect your trade in/resale value. That stinks too. I went through that a few years ago.
+1000 that's very true. and yeah I hope it doesn't effect value too much
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tatsumake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denton
Region: Texas
Posts: 156
That really sticks! As stated before, sorry about the car but glad you're ok.
Tatsumake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsumake
That really sticks! As stated before, sorry about the car but glad you're ok.
yeah thanks man it'll be fixed before our next meet though
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
So i took it to the body shop this morning and I think I decided to go ahead and replace the front end with a GT bumper and a boss 302 lower front fascia and fog lights.
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tatsumake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denton
Region: Texas
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post
So i took it to the body shop this morning and I think I decided to go ahead and replace the front end with a GT bumper and a boss 302 lower front fascia and fog lights.
That's going to be sweet! Sometimes good comes out of bad situations.
Tatsumake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsumake

That's going to be sweet! Sometimes good comes out of bad situations.
yessir I'm trying to focus on the bright side lol.
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
pwrby4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,020
Glad u r ok. Time for some help from cervinis.com
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrby4d
Glad u r ok. Time for some help from cervinis.com
thanks! and yes some improvements will be made
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tatsumake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denton
Region: Texas
Posts: 156
Any news?
Tatsumake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsumake
Any news?
not really. I've been driving a tundra for the time being. I do know that I'm getting a boss 302 front fascia on it though. I'm excited for that
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
13savage6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Washington
Posts: 235
sorry for your loss what kind of insurance do you have ?
13savage6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13savage6
sorry for your loss what kind of insurance do you have ?
state farm
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Schram1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post
not really. I've been driving a tundra for the time being. I do know that I'm getting a boss 302 front fascia on it though. I'm excited for that
Nice when i got in accident that ho i got my whole GT500 body
__________________
Borla catback s-type Borla Long tube off road x pipe
Jlt carbon fiber intake / BBk TB
J&M panhard bar J&M extreme lower control arm /relo
koni STR.T RTR wheels NT555/ Shelby Baer 6P
DSS Aluminum 3.5/3.73 gears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cm4Di-zmZA
Schram1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

state farm
Hell yeah me too! They are pretty good about it
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schram1

Nice when i got in accident that ho i got my whole GT500 body
damn. lucky!

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning

Hell yeah me too! They are pretty good about it
yeah they're amazing man
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Finrdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: DHS
Region: California
Posts: 95
ouch, makes me not want to drive today
Finrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrdz
ouch, makes me not want to drive today
I wish I had it back sooooo bad
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
i'm so sorry :''''''((((
I hope it all works out...
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #63
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post
someone just kill me already!
No!!!! Glad you are ok.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #64
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrby4d View Post
Glad u r ok. Time for some help from cervinis.com
+1 they helped me out haha

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

state farm
Your in great hands! They just handled my claim

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Tundra's not bad, but hold on it took the body shop 20 days to fix mine. 5 of them were waiting for a hood, 2 for Thanksgiving.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

+1 they helped me out haha

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------



Your in great hands! They just handled my claim

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Tundra's not bad, but hold on it took the body shop 20 days to fix mine. 5 of them were waiting for a hood, 2 for Thanksgiving.
yeah the tundra is very fast especially for a truck lol. they say it'll be done next Friday, so not too bad.
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Kansas
Posts: 20
You going sale it or they total tha car?
Asiripramoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiripramoda
You going sale it or they total tha car?
no they didn't total it I'm just getting it fixed
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r

no they didn't total it I'm just getting it fixed
Aftermarket parts?
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

Aftermarket parts?
I'm gonna get a boss 302 front end put on. ordering the bumper and front fascia from ford
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #70
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r View Post

I'm gonna get a boss 302 front end put on. ordering the bumper and front fascia from ford
Very nice! State Farm was so easy to work with
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:15 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.