looking into a new mustang v6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
kickerofdoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,868
looking into a new mustang v6

What you like about it and what option or mods do you have? What was your previous car
kickerofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Aruiz42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 411
Gas mileage and power is the perfect combo for me.. Being in the city traffic suck and when there isn't traffic I could have fun with it... Try to get the sync package with it
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerofdoom View Post
What you like about it and what option or mods do you have? What was your previous car
Fastest V6 ever lol when u get the mustang opt in for the comfort package you will love it! I have so many mods but I would tell you to go to AmericanMuscle.com and click on their V6 project car!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Finrdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: DHS
Region: California
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post
Gas mileage and power is the perfect combo for me.. Being in the city traffic suck and when there isn't traffic I could have fun with it... Try to get the sync package with it
100% agree, its fun but I do wish i had Sync in my car
Finrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Power and mileage. Low insurance. Looks great, good quality.

Beast mode on.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Aruiz42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Power and mileage. Low insurance. Looks great, good quality.

Beast mode on.
Yes the insurance us probably top reason for me
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42

Yes the insurance us probably top reason for me
Gotta be honest. I lusted after a GT all the way up to 2011. New Ball Game after that. Love my Duel exhaust V6.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Oh, also note the Mustang smashes all of its competitors.

challenger - a joke
Camaro - decent, but costs more, lesser quality, worse performance
hi un di - no where close

Z is also not in the same range, a good car, but way over priced. What you get in a Mustang is great, for a grand or two more, and for the 22 and change, it really is a bargain. On my opinion, at least.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Seabiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Oh, also note the Mustang smashes all of its competitors.

challenger - a joke
Camaro - decent, but costs more, lesser quality, worse performance
hi un di - no where close

Z is also not in the same range, a good car, but way over priced. What you get in a Mustang is great, for a grand or two more, and for the 22 and change, it really is a bargain. On my opinion, at least.
Are you talking about the new genesis there?
Seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
In the same price range, the new Genesis you can only get the 4 banger turbo. Less hp, less performance. The 3.8 version is priced the same as the GTs.

370Z... priced the same as the GT cars, once again.

The Mustang is the best product for the money from an performance perspective. Faster than anything else in the low 20k price range, with mostly V8 running gear (trans/diff), and a huge aftermarket that even the Camaro can't claim since a ton of '05+ parts fit the '11+ cars.

My previous car was a '10 Malibu, one before it is in my sig and still going strong... boosted V6, yum.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabiscuit

Are you talking about the new genesis there?
Yepp. When I was researching what I wanted to get, new 2012/2013 front rear under 35k manual powerful while efficient, I looked into them. I was extremely disappointed, not just in poor performance and high price, but reviews from actual owners showed nothing but complaints. Things breaking, rattling, all kinds of problems.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
kickerofdoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,868
Is the performance package worth the extra money
kickerofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
TheStig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 101
I'll get torn for saying this but the pp is the only option worth ordering if you ask me. It's a muscle car, so who needs all the gadgets, enjoy the drive. Pp gets better rims,tires and springs, brakes, strut braces, and best of all the gearing is much better.
TheStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Aruiz42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
I'll get torn for saying this but the pp is the only option worth ordering if you ask me. It's a muscle car, so who needs all the gadgets, enjoy the drive. Pp gets better rims,tires and springs, brakes, strut braces, and best of all the gearing is much better.
All those gadgets and stuff are worth it... When you driving and you need make a call or text someone it's dangerously to do with your actual phone... So you press one button and tell the car to do it for you!
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
ebgonzalez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 371
You wont be disappointed with a new v6 I test drove the gt and it was awsome but since I work full time and I am a full time college student I saw no point in 300 plus more on a gt with gas insurance and stuff. It is my first truly my own car. You will love it and I suggest a standard even more fun and power first thibgs to do is a cai and if you want an sct tuner from American muscle. My 6 with just a cai beats older 2010 and down gt and ws6 trans am at the track like if it was a piece if cake.
__________________
"Just a lil Sixxer...."
ebgonzalez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
I had to choose between a 12 v6 and an 08 gt premium

I took the new v6
It's interior is much better designed IMO, and the only power difference is in torque which can be made up with a few mods
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire
I had to choose between a 12 v6 and an 08 gt premium

I took the new v6
It's interior is much better designed IMO, and the only power difference is in torque which can be made up with a few mods
I had to make the same decision and also went with the 12 v6 as well. I don't regret that decision at all however I do wish I had spent more time looking for a performance pack equipped stang. I can't really complain though, I got a smoking deal on the mustang I did buy.
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
ebgonzalez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post

I had to make the same decision and also went with the 12 v6 as well. I don't regret that decision at all however I do wish I had spent more time looking for a performance pack equipped stang. I can't really complain though, I got a smoking deal on the mustang I did buy.
Great, I got an amazing deal for mine to, the performance package I think its over rated just wheel and suspension package. Which I think considering the price of the pkg I couls get much better wheels tires and suspension.
__________________
"Just a lil Sixxer...."
ebgonzalez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgonzalez1 View Post
Great, I got an amazing deal for mine to, the performance package I think its over rated just wheel and suspension package. Which I think considering the price of the pkg I couls get much better wheels tires and suspension.
In my eye's the big plus to the performance pack is the difference in gearing. base and premium v6 come with the 2.33's (correct me if im wrong) and the performance pack comes with 3.23 gears in the rear. I looked at trading for one but it just is not worth it. After all, now i can just go with 3.73 gears like I really want.
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
ebgonzalez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post

In my eye's the big plus to the performance pack is the difference in gearing. base and premium v6 come with the 2.33's (correct me if im wrong) and the performance pack comes with 3.23 gears in the rear. I looked at trading for one but it just is not worth it. After all, now i can just go with 3.73 gears like I really want.
True forgot about the gears, the base 6 comes' ith 2.73 the perfomance does take off a little faster but not that big from what ived heard 3.73 are best for our v6 and dont loose much mpg.
__________________
"Just a lil Sixxer...."
ebgonzalez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgonzalez1 View Post

True forgot about the gears, the base 6 comes' ith 2.73 the perfomance does take off a little faster but not that big from what ived heard 3.73 are best for our v6 and dont loose much mpg.
My friend is about to drop in 4.10's lol ill let you know how bad his mpg is after hahaa
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
ebgonzalez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

My friend is about to drop in 4.10's lol ill let you know how bad his mpg is after hahaa
Lol damn now thate an mpg and top speed lost. Keep me posted I want 3.73 on mine buttt I wabt my warranty and milage lol yeha its a sports car but racing aint my job .
__________________
"Just a lil Sixxer...."
ebgonzalez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgonzalez1 View Post

Lol damn now thate an mpg and top speed lost. Keep me posted I want 3.73 on mine buttt I wabt my warranty and milage lol yeha its a sports car but racing aint my job .
Get ford racing gears from an authorized dealer and u can have ur warranty
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
ebgonzalez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Get ford racing gears from an authorized dealer and u can have ur warranty
I tried but the ..... wanted to sell me just the gears for 400...
__________________
"Just a lil Sixxer...."
ebgonzalez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerofdoom View Post
Is the performance package worth the extra money
Depends. You get really good tires, nicer looking rims, some suspension upgrades and 3.31 diff. It lets you get some performance/look upgrades and roll in into the car payment if you're financing. If you want other aftermarket rims, you can get the 3.31 diff separately as a $400 option. Then you can grab someone else's GT take-off suspension parts and slap your own rims/tires on it of your choice. It's up to you.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Seabiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post

Yepp. When I was researching what I wanted to get, new 2012/2013 front rear under 35k manual powerful while efficient, I looked into them. I was extremely disappointed, not just in poor performance and high price, but reviews from actual owners showed nothing but complaints. Things breaking, rattling, all kinds of problems.
Really? My friend just got a 2013 3.8 r spec and loves it. Not that I'd pay 29k for that over a Stang but it's not a bad car
Seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
A guy that worked at a Hyundai dealership even commented on issues they were having with them. They don't hold up to abuse and have various QC issues.

Believe me; on paper the performance is enticing, but the price range and brand reputation isn't.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Seabiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 343
I hear ya, I'd never buy one but so far it hasn't been too bad. It's held up well at the track too
Seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pony_Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 326
Premium 6 with mca package, comfort, security, and 3.31 gears as stand alone option. Mt82 trans is a must for this sorts car. All the options ended up costing the same as a base gt, but mpg and insurance make a big difference. Driving 30kmi+ a year, it's important to be comfortable!

Navigation is a rip off, suspension can be upgraded, and limited edition 18 inch wheels are sweet. The pp can be easily reproduced if you get the 3.31s as an option. The 19 inch pp wheels are summer only and significantly raise cost of wheel replacement.

Love the mustang, can't go wrong, make sure you get what you want. Previous car was an 04 325xi, cost too much to fix and premium fuel only. Not to mention same mpg for 100 less hp.
Pony_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #30
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
ronnie948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Daytona Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 3,960
I really don't think there is a bad car made now-A-days

Get the car you want but always remember this:
A Mustang is A Mustang

When buying a Mustang you not only get a very nice well known muscle car but a Car with a lot of great heritage. There are more aftermarket parts for a Ford Mustang then any of the others. Camaro is close and OK ((with their crappy cheap interior)) for performance aftermarket parts. But the Camaro is still not A "MUSTANG"

At the S.E.M.A. show for 2012 the Mustang got the hottest car award due to the sheer number of them that most of the vender's used to show off their booths. Every place you looked there was a Mustang.


I'm not saying I do not like the Camaro's but for Pride of ownership I prefer driving a Mustang.

Ronnie
__________________
2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Get the car you want but always remember this:
A Mustang is A Mustang

When buying a Mustang you not only get a very nice well known muscle car but a Car with a lot of great heritage. There are more aftermarket parts for a Ford Mustang then any of the others. Camaro is close and OK ((with their crappy cheap interior)) for performance aftermarket parts. But the Camaro is still not A "MUSTANG"

At the S.E.M.A. show for 2012 the Mustang got the hottest car award due to the sheer number of them that most of the vender's used to show off their booths. Every place you looked there was a Mustang.

I'm not saying I do not like the Camaro's but for Pride of ownership I prefer driving a Mustang.

Ronnie
I like how you can give an honest review without saying a camaro is terrible just because its a camaro :p
I think their engines are kind of poorly designed
They get the same hp in 6.2 L that we get with 5.0 L
And the interior needs work, especially the area above the shifters
And you can't see anything out of the rear window
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #32
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
ronnie948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Daytona Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 3,960
Hi Airefire

I think some of the Camaro's are really cool looking. GM really needs to do something with the crappy cheap interior though.

In 2010 all you seen at S.E.M.A was Camaro's and they got hottest car that year due to all of the vender's were using them because they were so new and unique. In 2011 It was back to Mustangs, In 2012 it was mostly Mustangs and not a whole lot of anything else.

I have a friend that bought his Camaro before I got my Mustang and now he is kicking himself in the butt because after riding in my 2012 MCA he now wants a mustang. He would trade but his 2012 Camaro is not worth enough on a trade for him to afford to do it. He is now working an extra night job to get enough $$$ to add for a trade.

Ford did a great job building the Mustangs to look similar to the old one's and they used excellent interiors and built a great new engines. Both the V8 & V6 Ford Mustang engines are totally Dynamite. (Excellent)

There are Mustangs being made for anyone. Base V6 up to the 1000hp Super Snake. You can get A Mustang made by Rousch or Steeda plus other builders. You can take a base V6 mustang and take it to Shelby in Las Vegas or one of their other facilities and for $10,400 have it converted to a 400HP plus beast with a whole new suspension and all of the goodies that it needs for the extra power. Steeda will also redo a Mustang.

Have a Camaro or charger, You can take it to Hennessey or Callaway and spend over triple the $$$$ for less increase in performance but more decals.

The Magazines always are trying to compare other cars to a Mustang but in truth, (ONLY A MUSTANG) has the style and performance, heritage and Charisma that everyone from Young kids to old ladies seem to like.

Ronnie
__________________
2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Aruiz42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 411
I love how this is turning into a spill your guts and show all your love towards your mustang thread haha
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
It's a Mustang forum. If you were looking for unbiased opinion you came to the wrong place. However, I told why I picked the Mustang due to budget vs performance. It was and still is the best bang for the dollar, not even considering looks since that is subjective.

I love the way a lot of the newer cars look. If Dodge had put a manual transmission in the base Challenger, I might have ended up with that despite the performance loss. Mopar is where my heart thrives. I love all vehicles though. I even think the Camaros look sexy.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire

I like how you can give an honest review without saying a camaro is terrible just because its a camaro :p
I think their engines are kind of poorly designed
They get the same hp in 6.2 L that we get with 5.0 L
And the interior needs work, especially the area above the shifters
And you can't see anything out of the rear window
One thing that IS nicer about the camaro is the nicele done section when you lay the rear seats down. Instead of a flappy piece of cheap carpet laying over the metal of the body it is nicely done.
Even with that I obviously chose a Mustang. In spite of what Ford says Retro Nostalgia sells and both cars fit that category. We shall wait and see what happens with the next generation .
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:58 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.