Next Mod ? Ideas ? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtzzoom View Post
paint your calipers...custom color???
I want to paint mine but in grabber blue.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
very easy to do

"Slimer" 2013 V6 Premium 6MT
"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Gtzzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #38
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
I really want to paint mine but I really can't decide what color... Maybe ill be like you and do green
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Ok so I just installed a Steeda CAI, Lethal Performance O/R H-Pipe, Pypes Pype-bomb axle backs, and SCT iTSX Bluetooth tuner from AM. What do you guys think I should do next? Any suggestions would be great. I am not in the market for FI right now so anything but that, performance or visual mods.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think of the pypes axle back? I love my magnaflow streets but am kinda wanting something more aggressive.
davidn7488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidn7488 View Post

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of the pypes axle back? I love my magnaflow streets but am kinda wanting something more aggressive.
Want aggressive go atak want good deep sounding get gt 500 axlebacks
Old 12-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

nah...Hmiller....use ford blue in the duplicolor engine paint, real close match to grabber blue

"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Old 12-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #42
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
nah...Hmiller....use ford blue in the duplicolor engine paint, real close match to grabber blue
Hehe I was kidding .. I won't get that crazy lol hmm I've thought either blue (similar to grabber blue) or black hmmm not sure i want it really stand out
Old 12-26-2012, 08:20 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

plasti dip your wheels black and them clean the bright spots on the wheels so they show up or go all black like me...but the blue will loook cool. ive done 8 like that for customers and its on my Fiesta as it was closest to the candy blue

Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #44
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
plasti dip your wheels black and them clean the bright spots on the wheels so they show up or go all black like me...but the blue will loook cool. ive done 8 like that for customers and its on my Fiesta as it was closest to the candy blue
Yeah I was suppose to get the black wheels like mine but I some how ended up with grey lol.. I like them now they had to grow on me ... Later I prolly will go black ...but right now it is different having the grey wheels ... I think you're right blue would look best if I had black wheels sry for the rambling lol
Old 12-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

Yeah I was suppose to get the black wheels like mine but I some how ended up with grey lol.. I like them now they had to grow on me ... Later I prolly will go black ...but right now it is different having the grey wheels ... I think you're right blue would look best if I had black wheels sry for the rambling lol
They come grey on v6's. the GT-CS has a black version of the PP wheels.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #46
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations View Post

I know .. I specially asked for black and they told me they were ...I think they were on the one that was sold while I was signing papers on it ... Grr
Old 12-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black
Ok so I just installed a Steeda CAI, Lethal Performance O/R H-Pipe, Pypes Pype-bomb axle backs, and SCT iTSX Bluetooth tuner from AM. What do you guys think I should do next? Any suggestions would be great. I am not in the market for FI right now so anything but that, performance or visual mods.
Seems to me like your working all on performance right now so I would say the gears should be next
ViperTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidn7488

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgonzalez1

Want aggressive go atak want good deep sounding get gt 500 axlebacks
I LOVE my pype-bombs ! Them coupled with the O/R H-pipe are perfect. It is very aggressive and very loud . Not for the faint at heart or for ppl with ******bag neighbors. bc they will call the cops on you
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:16 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I LOVE my pype-bombs ! Them coupled with the O/R H-pipe are perfect. It is very aggressive and very loud . Not for the faint at heart or for ppl with ******bag neighbors. bc they will call the cops on you
Video!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

your not rambling Miller...I too was supposed to get black. order said black foundry wheels back in Feb when ordered...changed it on me. dealer compensated me with the GT/CS grilles. I did them up in black before Mustang Week here in July, and the brakes, and the other stuff..LOL

Old 12-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations

On the 11-12 it was the opposite . I have the pp on mine and they are black and the GT/CS are grey. That's weird why would they which it?
Old 12-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #52
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
your not rambling Miller...I too was supposed to get black. order said black foundry wheels back in Feb when ordered...changed it on me. dealer compensated me with the GT/CS grilles. I did them up in black before Mustang Week here in July, and the brakes, and the other stuff..LOL
EXACTLY!!!!! I should have complained but I was too excited to really worry about it lol! Whoo for mustang week! I hope to finally make my little 3 hr drive out there this coming year lol... Btw I really like the green and black! Your mustang looks good!

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote:

On the 11-12 it was the opposite . I have the pp on mine and they are black and the GT/CS are grey. That's weird why would they which it?
Bc they're mad I tell you mad! .... Black is so much better not really sure why they even offer the grey ...
Old 12-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:

I'm probably getting pype-bombs as well. Axle-back.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

well then HMiller...perhaps I will see you there. put in for the whole week of that off (7/15-20th/2013). Thank you for the compliments. Grabber Blue was my backup color if they hadnt offered the green. saw the spy shots thanksgiving 2011, then the Boss 302 at new yoork autoshow online. ordered without seeing the color in person..until went to barrett jackson in April before my car arrived and saw the Boss in person. I'll never lose it at walmart or the mall..LOL

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

didnt realize you live in SC too...? cool!

Old 12-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #55
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
well then HMiller...perhaps I will see you there. put in for the whole week of that off (7/15-20th/2013). Thank you for the compliments. Grabber Blue was my backup color if they hadnt offered the green. saw the spy shots thanksgiving 2011, then the Boss 302 at new yoork autoshow online. ordered without seeing the color in person..until went to barrett jackson in April before my car arrived and saw the Boss in person. I'll never lose it at walmart or the mall..LOL

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

didnt realize you live in SC too...? cool!
Hehe yes I do!! Near Lexington Hehe

Yeah ill bet it is easy to spot in a Parking lot lol! I still loose mine on occasion because I will park in the middle of nowhere and the 50 people surround her while I'm in the store grrrrr! I'm thinking about the whole week .. I really should lol! You're welcome!
Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations

I'm probably getting pype-bombs as well. Axle-back.
You won't regret it

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos

Video!
Bahaha if the weather ever clears up and I get a day off. Hell drive down here and make a vid for me you will be one of the select few I've let drive my beauty .
Old 12-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

such a fun day...glad I didnt leave the cover on my car.....would have hurt it where tied down with all this freaking wind here, can only imagine how bad it is up in the old homestate.....sigh

Old 12-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You won't regret it

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Bahaha if the weather ever clears up and I get a day off. Hell drive down here and make a vid for me you will be one of the select few I've let drive my beauty .
Guess I'm driving to NJ lmao! Hahaha :p
Old 12-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Guess I'm driving to NJ lmao! Hahaha :p
Lmao I live in Georgia
Old 12-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #60
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post

The PP includes GT suspension, nothing to brag about by any means. Upgrade that stuff, I know I did on my GT
+1 I'd go for some good lowering springs, and Ford Racing LCA's. Should be a dramatic difference. I'm on the edge of doing it myself, and I got an 06 PP.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote:

I'm gonna have a pro painter do it. What they do is mix black auto paint with clearcoat til ur desired darkness and then spray it. Looks factory when they are done and its like $75 I think I can't remember. They take the lights completely out and then spray them. Not on the car
Oh wow that's cheap!! I'd be willing to travel to perry to get it done haha

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! That would look AWESOME!! ^ this guy has the sickest GHIG Stang. Good to see back on man!
Old 12-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

+1 I'd go for some good lowering springs, and Ford Racing LCA's. Should be a dramatic difference. I'm on the edge of doing it myself, and I got an 06 PP.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Oh wow that's cheap!! I'd be willing to travel to perry to get it done haha
Haha yea. I'll have to get his info and put it up on here. And I have basically talked myself into getting a set of H&R Super Sport Springs. I know it is recommended that you get caster camber plates, but could I get away with just the bolts on this? It's a long shot but I figured I'd ask
Old 12-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #62
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Haha yea. I'll have to get his info and put it up on here. And I have basically talked myself into getting a set of H&R Super Sport Springs. I know it is recommended that you get caster camber plates, but could I get away with just the bolts on this? It's a long shot but I figured I'd ask
Nice!! That's going to make things better.
I'm not sure if you could or not..
Old 12-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lmao I live in Georgia
Same **** different toilet hahaha
Old 12-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Hey hey now boy
Old 12-27-2012, 01:53 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey hey now boy
Lmao!
Old 12-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

So I went by the tint guys place today to see about gettin my front windsheild tinted and he remembered my car without even seeing it. He was like your the guy with the black pp and billet grille right.... it made me feel special Lmao. And then we talked for awhile and he came out and started talkin about all the stuff I've done to it since then and what I plan to do to it. He also talked me into gettin a set of 275's out back since I need two new tires anyways. And then he gave me a couple contacts to get my tails spray tinted and another to a guy that works on all of his stangs to install my springs.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So I went by the tint guys place today to see about gettin my front windsheild tinted and he remembered my car without even seeing it. He was like your the guy with the black pp and billet grille right.... it made me feel special Lmao. And then we talked for awhile and he came out and started talkin about all the stuff I've done to it since then and what I plan to do to it. He also talked me into gettin a set of 275's out back since I need two new tires anyways. And then he gave me a couple contacts to get my tails spray tinted and another to a guy that works on all of his stangs to install my springs.
Don't do spray tint it sucks no matter how good it looks when ur lights are on ur gna see runs or small dots everywhere
Old 12-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Don't do spray tint it sucks no matter how good it looks when ur lights are on ur gna see runs or small dots everywhere
This guy mixes black auto paint with clear coat and then sprays it. He's a pro and I have seen a lot of his work. All of the guys at the tint shop have him do there's and they tint for a living lol.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

This guy mixes black auto paint with clear coat and then sprays it. He's a pro and I have seen a lot of his work. All of the guys at the tint shop have him do there's and they tint for a living lol.
Lol my friend that owns a tint/glass shop told me NEVER spray tint so idk I've seen it and I didn't like it so idk man
Old 12-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Technically its not spray tint. Basically I'm having him paint my talls.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang