Next Mod ? Ideas ? - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Hahaha JEALOUS^^

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------



Oh hey I heard pypes in person my friend just got them on his Grabber Blue 13 V6 and they sound mean I can't imagine how urs sound with no cats
Hahaha yea they're loud but mean I love em. BTW I just got my 275/40/19's mounted on the rear. I can't believe they fit and look as good as they do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130103_131920.png
Views:	49
Size:	455.0 KB
ID:	83940



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130103_131933.png
Views:	53
Size:	582.8 KB
ID:	83941



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130103_131946.png
Views:	43
Size:	427.2 KB
ID:	83942



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130103_132001.png
Views:	45
Size:	645.2 KB
ID:	83943



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130103_132021.png
Views:	58
Size:	596.3 KB
ID:	83944



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130103_132036.png
Views:	56
Size:	477.9 KB
ID:	83945
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Hahaha yea they're loud but mean I love em. BTW I just got my 275/40/19's mounted on the rear. I can't believe they fit and look as good as they do.
Damn DAT ***!! Lol

Ima put 295's on my car ^_^
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #143
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Damn DAT ***!! Lol

Ima put 295's on my car ^_^
Yea when I get rims ima go 305 or 315. But that's 275's on stock pp rims.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #144
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Yea when I get rims ima go 305 or 315. But that's 275's on stock pp rims.
What's the width on them?
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

What's the width on them?
19x8.5
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:28 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

19x8.5
Lol!! That's it! N u got 275's to fit! Damn! Ima put either 295's or 300's on my 18X10's I have in my garage just saving up money for the tires
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #147
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Lol!! That's it! N u got 275's to fit! Damn! Ima put either 295's or 300's on my 18X10's I have in my garage just saving up money for the tires
$207 for 2 tires mount, balance, and rotation. Out the door. I love my tire guy and I would put 305's or 315's on those rims
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #148
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

$207 for 2 tires mount, balance, and rotation. Out the door. I love my tire guy and I would put 305's or 315's on those rims
Damn but what brand and are they Z-Rated!!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #149
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Damn but what brand and are they Z-Rated!!
Continental sport contacts
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Continental sport contacts
Hmmm their okay they're better then most just not the greatest tho
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Hmmm their okay they're better then most just not the greatest tho
For $100 a piece they are awesome lol they are like $500 a piece new.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

For $100 a piece they are awesome lol they are like $500 a piece new.
U get them retreaded or used or what?
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:42 PM   #153
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
" Like new " one still had the hairs on it. The other was slightly used
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #154
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
" Like new " one still had the hairs on it. The other was slightly used
Seems legit tho! I prefer Michelins over anything unless their Nittos lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
I got 2 brand new pirellis from this guy a couple months ago for the front for the same price. I could've got two new 255/40/19 run flats today but I wanted a wider tire.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

It just all depends on what he has the day you walk in. He sells more tires than all of the other tire shops in town combined bc of his prices and the quality . He's not one of those used tire guys that put on bs and as is. This guy warranties his stuff for so long. And if you have a problem he will fix it at no cost.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
I got 2 brand new pirellis from this guy a couple months ago for the front for the same price. I could've got two new 255/40/19 run flats today but I wanted a wider tire.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

It just all depends on what he has the day you walk in. He sells more tires than all of the other tire shops in town combined bc of his prices and the quality . He's not one of those used tire guys that put on bs and as is. This guy warranties his stuff for so long. And if you have a problem he will fix it at no cost.
That's legit I need one like that here :/ luckily my aunt works for the sheriff so she knows a lot of ppl and they give her or anyone she sends a discount they give the sheriffs so I get my parts or anything for %30 off
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #157
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
^ this guy just gets all the hookups don't he? Lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #158
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
^ this guy just gets all the hookups don't he? Lol
Bro it's not what you know, it's WHO you know!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #159
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Bro it's not what you know, it's WHO you know!
Lol I know, but I don't know a lot of ppl around here. I've only lived here for about 4 years. Maybe I do need to move to Texas
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #160
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol I know, but I don't know a lot of ppl around here. I've only lived here for about 4 years. Maybe I do need to move to Texas
Hahaha u move here, ill hook u up! We have at least 5 shops with dyno's we have a personal friend that owns two and hooks us up with parts and cheap installs!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #161
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
I don't even know anyone around here with a dyno. I wish there was bc I would like to see what I'm pushing with these mods and get a Real #
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #162
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
I don't even know anyone around here with a dyno. I wish there was bc I would like to see what I'm pushing with these mods and get a Real #
With no cats you can make a good 12-15HP, with intake and Tune add another 15-20HP so your prolly at 300-305HP
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #163
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

With no cats you can make a good 12-15HP, with intake and Tune add another 15-20HP so your prolly at 300-305HP
I know I'm around 300 rwhp but I can't prove that I would like to throw it on a dyno
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #164
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

I know I'm around 300 rwhp but I can't prove that I would like to throw it on a dyno
They have annual free dyno day here hahaha
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #165
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
I hate you lol BTW I was just talkin about you to my neighbor. One of his gf parents works for MRT. And I was like I hate all you ppl with all the hook UPS arggggg
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #166
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
I hate you lol BTW I was just talkin about you to my neighbor. One of his gf parents works for MRT. And I was like I hate all you ppl with all the hook UPS arggggg
Seriously? Tell them to hook a brotha up!! I wanna try their **** out
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Seriously? Tell them to hook a brotha up!! I wanna try their **** out
Lol that's what I said . And I was like I got the new pypes but MRT was my second choice.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

His gf has a 06 4.0 . He was like everyone has a mustang but he can't get one he was like even my gf has one !
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #168
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol that's what I said . And I was like I got the new pypes but MRT was my second choice.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

His gf has a 06 4.0 . He was like everyone has a mustang but he can't get one he was like even my gf has one !
Lol I want them too hahaha and dude that sucks hahaha
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular
 
Taylorations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol that's what I said . And I was like I got the new pypes but MRT was my second choice.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

His gf has a 06 4.0 . He was like everyone has a mustang but he can't get one he was like even my gf has one !
I know I'm not in this conversation, but my sister is dating a mechanic, and he said he'd install any mods I buy for my car.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #170
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
I hate you too then jk why don't I know ppl like this.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #171
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
I hate you too then jk why don't I know ppl like this.
Yea my friend works at ford and he said he'd help with any installs I personally can't do but don't wanna pay to get done hahaha bro you SERIOUSLY need to start making friends hahaa
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #172
Registered Member
Regular
 
Taylorations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 333
I just ordered an Airaid Throttle Body Spacer and the GT sound tube for a total of $104. Yay!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/airaid...er-2011v6.html
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #173
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations View Post
I just ordered an Airaid Throttle Body Spacer and the GT sound tube for a total of $104. Yay!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/airaid...er-2011v6.html
Got that spacer on my intake
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #174
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Got that spacer on my intake
Does it really do anything for a Cai? I'm highly doubtful
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #175
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Does it really do anything for a Cai? I'm highly doubtful
I gained some mpg and the sound and look is ****en awesome hahaha I got it for cheap so :p
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:44 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.