Best next upgrade? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos

Jealous cuz u ain't got 4.10s
Haha let's race and see who wins
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Haha let's race and see who wins
Lmao!! ME! That's who would win! I got gears and full exhaust over you man no way in hell u could win! My car is an auto so it's not like I can miss a shift >
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Lmao!! ME! That's who would win! I got gears and full exhaust over you man no way in hell u could win! My car is an auto so it's not like I can miss a shift >
Sounds like the beginning of another auto vs manual war! Sigh.
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

Sounds like the beginning of another auto vs manual war! Sigh.
Na I already won just cuz of the 4.10 gears woohoo
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Na I already won just cuz of the 4.10 gears woohoo
Lol.....you lucky sob! : )
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

Lol.....you lucky sob! : )
They were free ^_^
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

They were free ^_^
That's salt in the wound! Lol. Install also?
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

That's salt in the wound! Lol. Install also?
50 bucks and a 12 pack of beer hahaha
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
^ I wish I lived close to you bc that's a race I wanna be in
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

50 bucks and a 12 pack of beer hahaha
It doesn't get any better than that!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
^ I wish I lived close to you bc that's a race I wanna be in
Are you stock with pp?
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
[QUOTE="Black on Black;1438811"]^ I wish I lived close to you bc that's a race I
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

It doesn't get any better than that!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------



Are you stock with pp?
I know right!! The first time he charged me 100 but this time was like bro don't worry just give me 50 bucks and bring some beer lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

I know right!! The first time he charged me 100 but this time was like bro don't worry just give me 50 bucks and bring some beer lol
I got to get rid of those stock 2.73s! : (
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

I got to get rid of those stock 2.73s! : (
Bro those 2.73's are ****!! Lol gotta upgrade bro!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Bro those 2.73's are ****!! Lol gotta upgrade bro!
4 real! 3.31 should have been stock Imo, and pp should have been 3.55 or 3.73! But its all about marketing on mpg!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike

It doesn't get any better than that!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------



Are you stock with pp?
Steeda Cai, lethal performance O/R H-pipe , pypes pype-bombs, Bama tune. Stock 3.31's
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Steeda Cai, lethal performance O/R H-pipe , pypes pype-bombs, Bama tune. Stock 3.31's
So I have Headers, xpipe, and 4.10's on you. But that's good man all you really need is better gears and tires to put the power down and BAMM ****en badass!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Oh yea and I have 275's in the rear

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I wish they made the pp rims in 19x10 or 10.5
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Steeda Cai, lethal performance O/R H-pipe , pypes pype-bombs, Bama tune. Stock 3.31's
Let the race begin! Would b awesome to watch!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike

Let the race begin! Would b awesome to watch!
+1 ... Watch em cry when I beat him
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

+1 ... Watch em cry when I beat him
Bro c'mon, 4.10's, headers, xpipe > no catts and 3.31's lol

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Oh yea and I have 275's in the rear

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I wish they made the pp rims in 19x10 or 10.5
You need bigger then 275's ima put 300's on my 18x10
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
That y I said I wish they made 19x10 pp rims I might just put two DR's on some 15" or 17" rims on the back
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

+1 ... Watch em cry when I beat him
I think his 4.10s would get you all day long. I'm sure your ride still pulls hard!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
And BTW I know I would lose I'm just messing with you. But I would still race you regardless lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
And BTW I know I would lose I'm just messing with you. But I would still race you regardless lol
Yea I race my friend in his Shelby even tho he ****s me up lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
I know if all three of us raced.......id loose! Lol. I'm Bone stock. : (
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
^ come on man u gotta mod that beauty
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
I know if all three of us raced.......id loose! Lol. I'm Bone stock. : (
Bro wtf lol! Get some funds together here and there and start with a Gears+Tuner combo!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
curtin1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 964
Send a message via ICQ to curtin1991
Let us know what mpg you get !?

And what's you're RPMs on interstate 70-80mph
__________________
Corey
curtin1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Bro wtf lol! Get some funds together here and there and start with a Gears+Tuner combo!
I'm early march gonna order new wheels/tires, roush axelbacks, GT 500 spoiler. I'm trying to convince the wife with gears and a tune but she concerned about warranty issues! I don't hear of many problems with our powertrain other than our Chinese made manual trannies being noisy and notchy so I might go ahead in the near future with gears. Still makes me nervous though. Knowing my luck ill have something fail and never here the end of it. Lol
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

I'm early march gonna order new wheels/tires, roush axelbacks, GT 500 spoiler. I'm trying to convince the wife with gears and a tune but she concerned about warranty issues! I don't hear of many problems with our powertrain other than our Chinese made manual trannies being noisy and notchy so I might go ahead in the near future with gears. Still makes me nervous though. Knowing my luck ill have something fail and never here the end of it. Lol
That's gna look and sound nice man. Just let the wife know that I said it's fine to get the gears and tune :p just say I'm a mustang expert hahaha Jk she'd prolly tell me to stfu :p
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

That's gna look and sound nice man. Just let the wife know that I said it's fine to get the gears and tune :p just say I'm a mustang expert hahaha Jk she'd prolly tell me to stfu :p
Lol,Thx. From watching all the vids on YouTube and people putting gears, Cai, and tunes, its gonna b next to impossible to wait for the 5 year warranty to expire! Their cars are like a completely new beast!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

Lol,Thx. From watching all the vids on YouTube and people putting gears, Cai, and tunes, its gonna b next to impossible to wait for the 5 year warranty to expire! Their cars are like a completely new beast!
Yea man like I loved the car the day I bought her new off the lot but holy **** man she's ****en awesome now!!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Yea man like I loved the car the day I bought her new off the lot but holy **** man she's ****en awesome now!!
Your not helping. Lol. Sometimes its hard to believe they are 6ers on this vids! Have you posted any vids on YouTube?
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

Your not helping. Lol. Sometimes its hard to believe they are 6ers on this vids! Have you posted any vids on YouTube?
Just like 3 I plan on doing some fly by's soon

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

Your not helping. Lol. Sometimes its hard to believe they are 6ers on this vids! Have you posted any vids on YouTube?
http://m.youtube.com/user/carlos805424?feature=guide
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:05 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.