Best next upgrade? - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Sry I'm not a desert type of person Lmao
But we have cookies
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
So do I lol

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

And I think I'm gonna get a drift HD action cam.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
So do I lol

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

And I think I'm gonna get a drift HD action cam.
We have MEXICAN COOKIES!!!!! And oh nice how much are they? I wanna buy a camera too lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
They are close to the same as GoPro. I just like the features of the drift better. And with GoPro you have to by basically everything separate. When you buy the drift it comes with basically everything you need.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

And Wtf is a Mexican cookie lol.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
They are close to the same as GoPro. I just like the features of the drift better. And with GoPro you have to by basically everything separate. When you buy the drift it comes with basically everything you need.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

And Wtf is a Mexican cookie lol.
Lol u wouldn't know bro! See if u just moved down here u will find out and you can join the cool crew I'm with
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
I wish Europe had mustang clubs... All BMW and tuners...
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:09 AM   #112
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
Mustang are so different there, you're basically and exotic though.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:29 AM   #113
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
Yeah, when my pony was bone stock, I took her to the Czech Republic, and was parked at a light next to a Porsche 911 GT and people were gawking at my car not even paying attention to the super car next to me. It was

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

*pretty crazy.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:21 AM   #114
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma View Post
Yeah, when my pony was bone stock, I took her to the Czech Republic, and was parked at a light next to a Porsche 911 GT and people were gawking at my car not even paying attention to the super car next to me. It was

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

*pretty crazy.
Lol, that's awesome!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:31 AM   #115
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

I'm gonna have to call bs on this quote lol. My mpg dropped after my Cai, pypes, H-pipe, and tune.
That was from today I had remembered to take a pic to show u my MPG I can do another one with like a date and time just in case or a video for proof bro!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1253054353.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	83885  
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:46 AM   #116
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Grafenwoehr
Region: Europe
Posts: 569
I disagree. I don't think mpg is suppose to drop with exhaust, CAI and tune. Your engine breathes better and the CPU is fine tuned for optimal power and performance with your specific upgrades... I gained quite a bit or mpg with above upgrades.

On the other hand, if you floor the pedal a lot, those upgrades can allow you to waste a lot of fuel. I get about 44mpg highway and probably 25 mpg city. I'm kind of aggressive in cities. Kind of have to be in Europe though. These fools can't drive.
The Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #117
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Puma
I disagree. I don't think mpg is suppose to drop with exhaust, CAI and tune. Your engine breathes better and the CPU is fine tuned for optimal power and performance with your specific upgrades... I gained quite a bit or mpg with above upgrades.

On the other hand, if you floor the pedal a lot, those upgrades can allow you to waste a lot of fuel. I get about 44mpg highway and probably 25 mpg city. I'm kind of aggressive in cities. Kind of have to be in Europe though. These fools can't drive.
+1

If you idle a lot, abuse it, or start stop a lot, then it can hurt it because you are using more fuel, but those mods make the engine more efficient, when just cruising it should be more efficient. My only mod from the list is cold air induction, but all of my testing has concluded basically no difference.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.