what order....? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Chaseh504 is unknown around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to Chaseh504
what order....?

I want Roush axle backs, shorty bbk x pipes, and bbk Lt headers... Judging by installation and making things more simple, which one should I order/install first, or same time, etc. ... Also judging by installation costs

Old 01-14-2013, 12:29 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Charlie_santos is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaseh504 View Post
I want Roush axle backs, shorty bbk x pipes, and bbk Lt headers... Judging by installation and making things more simple, which one should I order/install first, or same time, etc. ... Also judging by installation costs
You can install everything your self in one day. If you have a friend help you can knock it all out in a matter of 5-6 hrs.

If u put LT and X-Pipe and leave ur stock mufflers it's gna sound disgusting trust me I've tried it.

Either do it all together or do mufflers first.

Old 01-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
You can install everything your self in one day. If you have a friend help you can knock it all out in a matter of 5-6 hrs.

If u put LT and X-Pipe and leave ur stock mufflers it's gna sound disgusting trust me I've tried it.

Either do it all together or do mufflers first.
awesome, but in one video some guy had to mess with some sort of wires because AM didn't provide all the stuff and if I have that problem ill probably send it to a shop...

so would you think buying all 3 parts separate so I don't have to go bankrupt, and then just take a day to put them on?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:08 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

awesome, but in one video some guy had to mess with some sort of wires because AM didn't provide all the stuff and if I have that problem ill probably send it to a shop...

so would you think buying all 3 parts separate so I don't have to go bankrupt, and then just take a day to put them on?
That was an issue when the LT first came out bro! I would personally if you have the money just buy it all at once and just install it all on a Saturday with acouple beers it's seriously not as hard as u think it will be. All you need is ramps and stands or four stands. You gotta raise the whole car up.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote:

Btw unless you buy resonators like I did your car is gna be annoying loud. Trust me I liked the sound at first then it got annoying. I have the exact same setup you want. But now mine sounds awesome thanks to the resonators
Old 01-14-2013, 07:39 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That was an issue when the LT first came out bro! I would personally if you have the money just buy it all at once and just install it all on a Saturday with acouple beers it's seriously not as hard as u think it will be. All you need is ramps and stands or four stands. You gotta raise the whole car up.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Btw unless you buy resonators like I did your car is gna be annoying loud. Trust me I liked the sound at first then it got annoying. I have the exact same setup you want. But now mine sounds awesome thanks to the resonators
thanks man, I appreciate the advice!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

thanks man, I appreciate the advice!
That's my setup btw

Old 01-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
yeah I seen your videos with the resonators and it dies sound good, I'll keep a heads up once I install my stuff, thanks for the tips

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang