Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Quarter mile times list mods

7K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  AMWill 
#1 ·
Let me see Your drag times!!!

#2 ·
I have not run mine yet ---But---

My neighbor turned 13.8 first run and two 13.6's with his bone stock 2011 V6 3.7 Automatic Mustang on street tires. He just wanted to see what it would do. He is an old guy and really not into drag racing.
I don't think that is to bad of a time for any stone stock off the showroom floor car. His is just a base model so has the higher ratio rear.
I think you guy's with Mufflers, Cold Air Intakes and the lower rear end gears should be at least in the high 12's

This should be a good & very interesting post.
Ronnie

#3 ·
My neighbor turned 13.8 first run and two 13.6's with his bone stock 2011 V6 3.7 Automatic Mustang on street tires. He just wanted to see what it would do. He is an old guy and really not into drag racing.
I don't think that is to bad of a time for any stone stock off the showroom floor car. His is just a base model so has the higher ratio rear.
I think you guy's with Mufflers, Cold Air Intakes and the lower rear end gears should be at least in the high 12's

This should be a good & very interesting post.
Ronnie
My 2012 is a base model automatic. The only option on it is 3:31 rear end.
Never been on a drag strip but fast enough.

#11 ·
Hi Dgoebel

Is your a manual or automatic transmission?

Ronnie

#13 ·
The automatics seem to be better at the drags

I think your 14.1 is still a very good quarter mile time. If you run enough you could get it down into the 13's.

My neighbor's first run was 13.8 and his second one was 13.6
He only did one more run at 13.6 because he was satisfied that his car was as fast as he wanted it to be. Like I said, He is not really a drag race type guy but he did have fun.

I will probably do like he did and make a few passes just to see what my car will turn. Mine is an Automatic with Magnaflow streets & a K&N drop in filter.

Ronnie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.