Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Lowering question

2K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  clamphier 
#1 ·
Hey guys i have a 2013 v6 and I wanted to use lowering springs to drop it about 1.2-1.5 inches I'm looking at the eibach pro kit and the hhr springs. What do you think is a better company? And I know I need a panhard bar do you guys think I would need nothing else?

#9 ·
Just this past week I bought the Eibach Sportline springs and I am very pleased with them. I have yet to get any pictures but it made a very noticeable appearance. The ride quality didnt change to much. The only thing I really noticed was a stiffer ride. I did not have to buy a new panhard bar however that will be in the near future. A few things I would reccomened is try to have a lift availible as well as a wall mounted spring compressor. It took about an hour to change out all of them. Then just be sure to get a new alignment afterwards

#17 ·
wow. thats a pretty big difference. I know ford reccomends camber plates when you drop anything more then 1.5". Call me cheap but i didnt want to spend $325 more just for .5" lower lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.