Wheels and tires
Hid lights
Led lights through out
Dark window tint
And lowering springs I just got

Here's the thing I'm thinking bout trading her for a 2013 roush rs v6

What do y'all think worth it or not

#2 ·
save your money......youll have to do half that stuff all over again.....unless you planned on ripping that stuff out. the Roush usually isnt a premium V6, so you'll be missing the center display with track options. its just a hyped appearance and suspension kit...you could get a roush 12 take off fascia and add their spoiler and youll look like one ;)

#6 ·
And there you have it. You have a nice car...why get bogged in further payments when you have a tricked out ride? Keep working on that canvas you already have..you can make really special ;)

#7 ·
Ntbruncie said:
So I have a 2012 v6 with
Air raid cold air intake
Flowmaster exhaust
Mach 1 rear window louvers
Tinted lights all the way around
Barton short shifter
Wheels and tires
Hid lights
Led lights through out
Dark window tint
And lowering springs I just got

Here's the thing I'm thinking bout trading her for a 2013 roush rs v6

What do y'all think worth it or not
Had The RS been available when I was buying, no questions asked, hell yes.

With your investment and personal work done, I don't know if it would be worth it, really. But, if you really like the RS and don't plan on ruining the warranty, then do what makes you happy :)

#11 ·
I think the '13 Roush is hideous. I'd also buy a base model GT before I paid all that money for fluff. The whole fake hood scoop and huge black fog surrounds in the fascia... wtf. If they'd mad the fog surrounds follow the radius of the fascia and paint them body color, it'd almost be like a GT500. Very few of the '13 performance modesl (RTR, Roush, Shelby) look appealing. I can find individual things I like, but the packages suck. It's like the Shelby GT350 front end... their bumper looks cheap and unfinished.

#12 ·
That's the thing with cars your never happy. Once u have the roush v6 you'll blow money on that then want the v8! Just enjoy what you have :) I think the slight accident tarnished your car lol you will get over it eventually... but...its sort of like finding out your wife was sexually harassed... its a tough situation right there....your stang may never want to merge on a highway again. Not after what happened.

#17 · (Edited)
The next Mustang for me will be the Boss 302; used, as I don't like the instant depreciation one gets when buying new and driving off the lot.

You already suffered this once (loss of a few thousand as soon as you signed and drove off). Why do that again? Have you tested the trade in value of your current ride yet? I'll bet that alone will have you keeping your ride you have now.

Nice setup you have based on your list. Doubtful you'd get more on the trade in with the nice mods you've done. Dealers don't care; the car gets what the current value is, mods or no mods. If you do trade, remove as many as you can, then sell them or install on the next ride. This is why I keep most of my old parts.

#18 · (Edited)
Keep what you have

I E-Mailed Roush about the V6 version:
This was the reply:
Ronald,

Thanks for contacting ROUSH Performance.

The v6 package from ROUSH performance is a strictly cosmetic package. We do not do anything for the driveline.

Thank You,
ROUSH Performance Products
Customer Service
39555 Schoolcraft Rd.
Plymouth, MI 48170
Phone: 800-59-ROUSH
Their V6 Version is only a bunch of stickers and stick on's and I think what you have now is way better. Take the $$$$ you will waste getting the Roush and put it into your car and you will be much better off with a much better car.

Ronnie

#20 ·
ronnie948 said:
I E-Mailed Roush about the V6 version:
This was the reply:

Their V6 Version is only a bunch of stickers and stick on's and I think what you have now is way better. Take the $$$$ you will waste getting the Roush and put it into your car and you will be much better off with a much better car.

Ronnie
It has suspension upgrades, also. Not crazy, but they do modify that a bit.

#22 ·
wow.... this thread is pretty freaking hilarious. I think your making the correct decision keeping the car you have now. If you just cant be satisfied then I'll send you a finding nemo sticker book and you can have the one and only NEMO STANG!!!!!

sorry, too manny hours at work lol

#23 ·
Sanguin said:
I'll just pay $2k and upgrade the suspension myself. No need for a $10k package cause of a name.
The package base is 4k, not 10k. Suspension and appearance. I agree for him it is probably is not worth it, but for one's first Stang/new stang, between the actual value and the experience, it may be worthwhile. If I can get A plan my next will be an RS.

#32 ·
sprdave said:
I would just save your money, for now.You have a ton of upgrades,most of us
would love to have.Have some patience,as the new 2014 will be out soon and maybe
you might like them more.You have everything to gain,by waiting.
Already out, and he said he wasn't going to upgrade.

#33 ·
Oh brother...on the nemo book thing......
sigh......
Is this what I get to look forward to that week........?
ill be over here...sitting/hiding behind my car sipping a lemonade in my shade chair....LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.