Am i really going to get a lot of hate? - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #141
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post

Yes they are going to make them haha
Oh cool I'll have to get their # from you.

I can't find that stripe for less than $250 anywhere. I wonder if mine would be cheaper since they don't have the roof haha
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Oh cool I'll have to get their # from you.

I can't find that stripe for less than $250 anywhere. I wonder if mine would be cheaper since they don't have the roof haha
It probably would be cheaper haha it's also cheaper if you don't do the bumpers but I'm going to go ahead and do mine
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #143
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post

It probably would be cheaper haha it's also cheaper if you don't do the bumpers but I'm going to go ahead and do mine
Hmm but I gotta do the bumper haha GO Big or Go Home
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #144
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gtzzoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,417
I'm with 99 on that one...doing 'whole hog' as they say at the beach...run it from bumper to bumper. It will l ook cooler that way
__________________

"Slimer" 2013 V6 Premium 6MT
"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Gtzzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #145
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey13 View Post

With AM you get guaranteed products so why not spend the extra
Since when do they sell the wide stripe???
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #146
Registered Member
Regular
 
forceflow2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rensselaer
Region: New York
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
Since when do they sell the wide stripe???
I'm thinking he might have believed you were saying AM getting more of your money was a bad thing. But, as far as I can see, they still only sell the slim stripe (12", I think?)
__________________
2013 V6 Premium GHIG purchased 01/16/13
forceflow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #147
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by forceflow2 View Post
I'm thinking he might have believed you were saying AM getting more of your money was a bad thing. But, as far as I can see, they still only sell the slim stripe (12", I think?)
Yeah that's all they sell. The shop is custom making whatever I want

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Hmm but I gotta do the bumper haha GO Big or Go Home
Well my shop is quoting me at $350 for stripes down the center if that's too much try xpressive signs in Alpharetta I called them an they gave me a quote at $200 not sure how they are but my dad wanted me to uses billy Howells referral and he's payin so why not haha
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:03 AM   #148
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jedimindtricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fort Stewart
Region: Georgia
Posts: 128
Make your car look however it feels right to you, but be prepared to hear some J/A talking junk casue he beat you thinking your car was this or that, or on the flip side if you was to run someone down they might say well you car is this or that. Doesn't matter what's on the outside it's what's on the inside. An like a buddy of mine says ' Run your car not your mouth". I think it will look good no matter what you do to it.
Jedimindtricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #149
Registered Member
Regular
 
monkey13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimindtricks View Post
Make your car look however it feels right to you, but be prepared to hear some J/A talking junk casue he beat you thinking your car was this or that, or on the flip side if you was to run someone down they might say well you car is this or that. Doesn't matter what's on the outside it's what's on the inside. An like a buddy of mine says ' Run your car not your mouth". I think it will look good no matter what you do to it.
+1000
monkey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:14 AM   #150
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sanguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 1,623
Leave it to a jedi to make an insightful post.
__________________
'13 'Stang V6 - MT82 - GHIG Ordered: 5/31 Pickup: 7/3
35% Tint, Homemade Intake (1, 2), GT500 Heat Extractor/Splash Guards, Custom Gas Cap
Barton Shifter Bracket, GHIG Shift Knob


'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #151
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post

Yeah that's all they sell. The shop is custom making whatever I want

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------



Well my shop is quoting me at $350 for stripes down the center if that's too much try xpressive signs in Alpharetta I called them an they gave me a quote at $200 not sure how they are but my dad wanted me to uses billy Howells referral and he's payin so why not haha
Yeah they do some contract work for us. I had no idea they did that. But I noticed the place you are using does the Alpharetta police cars. So they do good work. The Super Snake stripe I found on the net was $250.00 for a vert. Now I'd be willing to to pay that or less to get it done.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:38 AM   #152
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Yeah they do some contract work for us. I had no idea they did that. But I noticed the place you are using does the Alpharetta police cars. So they do good work. The Super Snake stripe I found on the net was $250.00 for a vert. Now I'd be willing to to pay that or less to get it done.
You could probably get it for that since yours is a vert
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:24 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.