Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Has anyone?

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Ramon2013 
#1 ·
Between both cars which is faster 2012 is350c or 2013 mustang v6?

Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Headlamp Light

See less See more
#3 ·
Yea it's the convertible coupe.. That's what I was thinking same specs and both automatic .. What rev limit is the best to shift.. Personal opinion ???

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Yea it's the convertible coupe.. That's what I was thinking same specs and both automatic .. What rev limit is the best to shift.. Personal opinion ???
All it has is the f-sport exhaust nothing else it was just an extra from the manufacture.. But not the f sport edition..

#6 ·
These cars love high rev an pull hard until the rev limiter shuts them down, it also keeps you in the powerband for the next gear.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Wind her out like I do mine... lol
12shift - YouTube

#10 ·
not sure what would win in a race but I can tell ya which one costs more lol....

I have an auto, when shifting 1-2-3 I shift just before red line, like 6800because there is a slight delay. basically, this allows me to hit red line without bouncing off the limiter.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

you will also notice that the auto will lurch a little when you shift if you have a tune. if you wait till red line it will not lurch and you give up some time because it will shift like it would stock. Shifting at 6800 ish gives you that lurch, gets you to red line, and still avoids bouncing off the rev limiter.

#11 ·
If you have an auto... let it shift. Leave shifting to the manuals or autoxing.

For what it's worth, the IS350c has 306hp/277ft-lbs and weights mid 3800lb range. They're geared similar to 3.31s for us and have a 6 speed as well. You should be faster than the convertible, but still close. The coupes are our twin in almost every respect and weight mid 3500lb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.