Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mustang Week July 15 thru 21

3K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Gtzzoom 
#1 ·
Morning!!!
just a early heads up.....
Those that are thinking about this , now is the time to plan!
visit Mustang Week for details
if we get a bunch from ME coming , would love to know a good private cruise in night...see event schedule (i dont go to dragway on thurs..too much to clean up for show the next day) and pick between tuesday, wednesday or thrusday evening...
Then I can hit some venues for location and sponsor
ALSO...might share the cruise with Mustang Addicts (see facebook page)
as they will be making the journey from NC locations..
as always, since I live here, I can be travel guide...so feel free to hit me up.
Stay safe and stay warm!!!!:eek::

#2 ·
also.....who has or will get / can get..mustang evolution decals-stickers and T shirts???

#6 ·
I'm pretty sure ill be going coming from central Alabama . 8hrs
I wouldn't mind meeting up with others and riding in to gather.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

And shirts would be cool .
Ill be headed there too if my job permits. They barely can breathe without me. Much less a whole week. My phone says 16 hours?

#7 ·
good Lord Lightning....how far down in alabama do you live....?
if Curtin is in central...where the heck are you???
Yes hoping ford 99 knows how we can get shirts too. Saw one at Mustang Week last yeat...it looked pretty cool!

#9 ·
Ok see he lives on the west central side and I live on the easy central side. I'm close to GA. He is close to MS. We are about 1-1 1/2 hour away taking back roads. Our meetin point would be Birmingham from there it's a straight shot.

I was using apple maps...maybe that's the problem lol

#13 ·
You won't need a GPS...take int 20 all the way in, 95 north to the 327 exit for myrtle, down to the end, follow it all the way to the beach. Its just that simple :)

#17 ·
LOL! everybody is welcome...the State (of mind) you are from has no bearning...you own a Mustang? Then bring it....the more that travel here in groups...even cooler. Wish there was somewhere to stage and watch you all come in as one...but travel plans rarely line up like that. Definitely want to cruise in together for the meet and greet (tuesday), and for the show or Sat. Cruise in.....plenty of time to plan. Just pick the best evening for our own little cruise in. Like I said...gonna invite the Mustang Addicts to join us....the rest, can go get there own bloody cruise in...LOL

#19 ·
oh for sure......the palace parking lot will fill up fast. Best place to meet and stage would be on the Hard Rock cafe side......its just a simple ride on the loop road and we are there!

#21 ·
LOL....have you seen our McD's lots? no room in the summer dude
the opposite side of Broadway will be plenty...and make many wonder what the heck we are doing ;) besides...too damn many traffic lights here...we will get split up on the way there.....

#23 ·
for broadway...? you can use 1313 celebrity square, myrtle beach,SC.
thats for wonderworks...but is between hard rock and the palace theater...

#24 ·
Hey all...I am the Reservations Manager for a large Oceanfront hotel in South Myrtle Beach, and affiliated with 12 other properties between there all the way up to North Myrtle Beach. It's July at the beach, so I don't have cheap rooms, but if anyone is interested in contacting me, I may be able to work a little magic for some better than published rates :)

#25 ·
hit up the website for the show.....see if they can add you to one of the links for p[laces to stay...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.