10K views 77 replies 44 participants last post by  mtnbiker92271 
#1 · (Edited)
wrong

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I didn't even know Shelby did anything with V6s

#12 ·
Shelby has been doing them even with the 05/09 4.0 v6. It was the terligua (sp?) Model. They had the CS6 too. I saw the GTS run at Barrett Jackson last year at the test track in the parking lot. Looked very quick. I didnt like the exhaust note though. I was interested in and maybe still am idk in bringing my car to the LV facility to have the car modded and serialized but their are lots of options for the money... Do u think the GTS 3.7 cars will eventually be worth the investment over time like the GT500, Gt350, KR etc? I dont think so but maybe I am wrong. In any case, it is an awesome.car and good to see someone offering a supercharged serialized car with lots of potential from a reputable name like Shelby. Roush has the RS and is way more affordable but also doesnt come with forced induction or nearly amount of suspension goodies etc as the Shelby.

#23 ·
Both quarter windows are done just different pictures because I installed them after the car got delivered to me. I will repost updated pictures. The GTS package is worth it but can also get very expensive with upgrades. For that reason I purchased the V6 premium with the leather, sync and track apps.

#30 · (Edited)
Ah! :)

I love the package. I think it is worth the 10K considering Roush wants 4K just for some bolt ons, Stickers & the GT Brembo Wheels.

The GTS has a custom hood, front fascia, better rear brakes, and custom wheels, FRPP handling package, Caster Camber plates, Exhaust etc. All with the warranty too.

The other side of it is that you could take the 10k and upgrade the wheels, supercharge and do some brake or handling upgrades on your own... The money spent at Shelby on the body and paint would go into the ProCharger SC... but it won't have the Shelby name on it. Of course the labor involved too might be worth it for many to just buy the car done at Shelby too. And your warranty goes out the window too if you do it on your own.

#25 ·
Welcome!
yeah...saw the GTS too late...and even could have had my color...sigh
If had the money...i'd get a GTS vert in grabber blue..the 2 would look awesome in the driveway

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.