Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Roush RS conversion?

12K views 161 replies 19 participants last post by  8Ball_3.7 
#1 ·
So I have started to purchase the parts to convert my 2013 MCA v6 into a roush RS replica , although mine will be procharged :D anyone else going thos route?

#118 ·
wait.....better one....the "RRRR"...a mod on the one-off by Saleen for Tim Allen...
Roush Race Road Ripper.....LOL

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

his was the "R-R-R' after his trademark guffaw from his TV show

#146 ·
then may I suggest eBay...and get the parts at wholesale thru reputable sellers and go for that RRTR look....? It would be diff, and I wouldnt be the only one on here with mixed styles....yay!

#150 ·
its a unique way to have ones car. folks never know what mine is. It usually gets mistaken for a Roush first, A Super Snake second (havent figured that one out), then a GT500.....which makes me laugh when I tell them wahts under the hood :p

#152 ·
what all is needed to insal the roush fascia on my v6 ?
just the facia , grille upper, lower and valence? im trying to find the most cost effenciant way to change the front end with the money aloted from insuance . not sure the exact amount but the cheaper the better. when i say cheap not ghetto lol
thanks

#153 ·
curtin1991 said:
what all is needed to insal the roush fascia on my v6 ?
just the facia , grille upper, lower and valence? im trying to find the most cost effenciant way to change the front end with the money aloted from insuance . not sure the exact amount but the cheaper the better. when i say cheap not ghetto lol
thanks
What year?

#159 ·
So I just picked up my Roush RS a few months ago. Those Mich Super Sport tires they put on and the lowering springs and GT style rims make it look really mean. Most all the Ford Roush certified dealers will sell you replacement parts, but you cannot order several of the parts if you have not purchased a Roush vehicle from them prior. The badges, the seats, the front lower grill, and the Roush scoop. But if you need some of those parts ordered hit me up and I can order them in your place and ship them too you if you are dead serious about this project.

#160 ·
The Roush parts can be ordered from Roush directly, and some parts can be bought through vendors like CJ Pony Parts. The entire front fascia is available for 2012 models.

#162 ·
I am also going that route! Mine is a V6 with a lot of roush parts and the roush exhaust. So because it's not an official I just call it as a custom built roush or a roush build

I've seen on videos online that with the roush mustangs you got to pick and choose which upgrades you wanted with the package... If that is so could I just get the roush grill and some more of the items that come with the RS package and then get it officialized without having to pay the full $4,000 because I already have some of their roush parts. And I don't really like they're hood scoop so I wanna keep mine ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.