Headers question - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ortiz0212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riverside
Region: California
Posts: 8
Headers question

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I just had a quick headers question I installed a set of bbk long tube headers and a hi flow catted x pipe a few months back and got it tuned from bama when I drive and come to a complete stop my idle drops like its gonna stall then it stabilizes itself when I called bama thinking it was the tune a couple months back they said that's how it is with the long tube headers I was just wondering if anybody has had the same problem and if they have did you guys get it fixed
Ortiz0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I just had a quick headers question I installed a set of bbk long tube headers and a hi flow catted x pipe a few months back and got it tuned from bama when I drive and come to a complete stop my idle drops like its gonna stall then it stabilizes itself when I called bama thinking it was the tune a couple months back they said that's how it is with the long tube headers I was just wondering if anybody has had the same problem and if they have did you guys get it fixed
Mass air flow could be or tps but doubt it could be the tune they set never had that before
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ortiz0212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riverside
Region: California
Posts: 8
Is their a way to check to see if its the mass airflow or tps
Ortiz0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slp_loudmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post
Is their a way to check to see if its the mass airflow or tps
Clean the mass and then see if it helps the tps is like 10$
Slp_loudmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I just had a quick headers question I installed a set of bbk long tube headers and a hi flow catted x pipe a few months back and got it tuned from bama when I drive and come to a complete stop my idle drops like its gonna stall then it stabilizes itself when I called bama thinking it was the tune a couple months back they said that's how it is with the long tube headers I was just wondering if anybody has had the same problem and if they have did you guys get it fixed
I kept getting mad at them saying they never stated this was a problem and they offered me money but i told them i want it fixed and i got a call from mike at bamma and he had me do 2 data logs and he fixed the issue after 2 tries. So it CAN BE FIXED just nag them about it!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

I kept getting mad at them saying they never stated this was a problem and they offered me money but i told them i want it fixed and i got a call from mike at bamma and he had me do 2 data logs and he fixed the issue after 2 tries. So it CAN BE FIXED just nag them about it!
I can't believe one would have to nag AM on anything. AM prides themselves as providing top notch customer service.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

I can't believe one would have to nag AM on anything. AM prides themselves as providing top notch customer service.
Well it was getting annoying they kept sending me the same tune saying it was fix when it really was the same then i told them it was BS and Mike tried and i saw improvements and then the second try it was fixed
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #8
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ortiz0212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riverside
Region: California
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

I kept getting mad at them saying they never stated this was a problem and they offered me money but i told them i want it fixed and i got a call from mike at bamma and he had me do 2 data logs and he fixed the issue after 2 tries. So it CAN BE FIXED just nag them about it!
Thanks I will call them again and see what they say and maybe nag then a little about how do u do the data logs
Ortiz0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post

Thanks I will call them again and see what they say and maybe nag then a little about how do u do the data logs
Yea bro tell them ur idle surges and need bamma to fix the issue or give u a refund
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #10
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I just had a quick headers question I installed a set of bbk long tube headers and a hi flow catted x pipe a few months back and got it tuned from bama when I drive and come to a complete stop my idle drops like its gonna stall then it stabilizes itself when I called bama thinking it was the tune a couple months back they said that's how it is with the long tube headers I was just wondering if anybody has had the same problem and if they have did you guys get it fixed
Ortiz0212,

I'm sorry you're experiencing a small surge, usually the PCM is able to adjust after a decent amount of driving. It's easy to get a slight surge with LT headers on the v6 Mustangs, but we have been able to straighten that out in the past.

I would love to get you in direct contact with our lead tuner Mike Wilson. If anyone is able to to fix your surging issue, it's him! Send me a PM with your order number and I'll get all the info over to him that he needs. Then he'll give you a call with some tune adjustments or possibly request a datalog. Either way, I'm confident he'll have everything resolved in no time!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #11
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ortiz0212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riverside
Region: California
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Ortiz0212,

I'm sorry you're experiencing a small surge, usually the PCM is able to adjust after a decent amount of driving. It's easy to get a slight surge with LT headers on the v6 Mustangs, but we have been able to straighten that out in the past.

I would love to get you in direct contact with our lead tuner Mike Wilson. If anyone is able to to fix your surging issue, it's him! Send me a PM with your order number and I'll get all the info over to him that he needs. Then he'll give you a call with some tune adjustments or possibly request a datalog. Either way, I'm confident he'll have everything resolved in no time!

Shane
Thanks for your help just sent you a pm
Ortiz0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #12
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post
Thanks for your help just sent you a pm
Ortiz0212,

Found your info! Mike will be in contact with you by the end of the day tomorrow. Let me know if you don't hear from him or if there's anything else I can help with!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Ortiz0212,

Found your info! Mike will be in contact with you by the end of the day tomorrow. Let me know if you don't hear from him or if there's anything else I can help with!

Shane
Shane i got a hybrid tune from u guys at its having the same issue you guys fixed it on my Performance and Street tune but not yet for my hybrid can u ask mike if he can fix my hybrid?
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
Are we sure this cant be solved by letting you car learn its idle? If your loading a new tune you need to let your car idle for at least 5 min with the air off and 5 with it on. That will let you car properly learn it's idle with the headers. Maybe you have tried this but if your not letting your car learn idle then your going to have issues
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #15
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ortiz0212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riverside
Region: California
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
Are we sure this cant be solved by letting you car learn its idle? If your loading a new tune you need to let your car idle for at least 5 min with the air off and 5 with it on. That will let you car properly learn it's idle with the headers. Maybe you have tried this but if your not letting your car learn idle then your going to have issues
I have tried this already thinking it was the same problem but I still had a surging idle its been like this for almost half a year but thanks to bama and american muscle they are working with me to fix the surging idle
Ortiz0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #16
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Ortiz0212,

You should have some adjusted tunes in your email inbox right now! Post back and let me know how they worked out for you when you get a chance.

Shane



Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Shane i got a hybrid tune from u guys at its having the same issue you guys fixed it on my Performance and Street tune but not yet for my hybrid can u ask mike if he can fix my hybrid?
Yes of course! Just me your order number and I'll get your info over to Mike right away. Your tune should be especially easy since the Street and Performance tune run perfectly smooth already.

I'll look forward to your PM!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #17
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Charlie_santos,

Mike has all of your info now and he's going to diagnose your Hybrid tune first thing Monday morning. You can expect a call from him with an adjusted Hybrid tune by Monday afternoon.

Give me a shout if there's anything further I can do to assist either of you!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Charlie_santos,

Mike has all of your info now and he's going to diagnose your Hybrid tune first thing Monday morning. You can expect a call from him with an adjusted Hybrid tune by Monday Give me a shout if there's anything further I can do to assist either of you!

Shane
Man that's excellent customer service!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

Man that's excellent customer service!
Bro, AM IS FREAKING AWESOME
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #20
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ortiz0212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riverside
Region: California
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Ortiz0212,

You should have some adjusted tunes in your email inbox right now! Post back and let me know how they worked out for you when you get a chance.

Shane

Yes of course! Just me your order number and I'll get your info over to Mike right away. Your tune should be especially easy since the Street and Performance tune run perfectly smooth already.

I'll look forward to your PM!

Shane
I installed the new tunes yesterday and as of today the idle still surges like before but idk if that's because it still needs to relearn the idle ill give it till Monday and see how it goes if not ill shoot you a pm and let you know if its still surging thanks again
Ortiz0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post

I installed the new tunes yesterday and as of today the idle still surges like before but idk if that's because it still needs to relearn the idle ill give it till Monday and see how it goes if not ill shoot you a pm and let you know if its still surging thanks again
Do the idle relearn and turn ur high beams on and disconnect the battery to clear the cams

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post

I installed the new tunes yesterday and as of today the idle still surges like before but idk if that's because it still needs to relearn the idle ill give it till Monday and see how it goes if not ill shoot you a pm and let you know if its still surging thanks again
Did they request a data log? If they didnt the tune they sent u wont fix anything just saying and the data log has to show the surging idle so mike can see whats happening with the car when it happens
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #22
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ortiz0212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riverside
Region: California
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Do the idle relearn and turn ur high beams on and disconnect the battery to clear the cams

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------



Did they request a data log? If they didnt the tune they sent u wont fix anything just saying and the data log has to show the surging idle so mike can see whats happening with the car when it happens
I will try and do the idle relearn again tomorrow they didn't ask for a data log because when I got it tuned last time I forgot to put the long tube headers on it
Ortiz0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:29 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post

I will try and do the idle relearn again tomorrow they didn't ask for a data log because when I got it tuned last time I forgot to put the long tube headers on it
Well they aint gna fix the problem without a proper data log i can tell you that right now they need to see what's going on first
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Well they aint gna fix the problem without a proper data log i can tell you that right now they need to see what's going on first
How does one do a data log? Just curious for my own wondering knowledge
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

How does one do a data log? Just curious for my own wondering knowledge
Download the data logging software from sct and then hook up ur tuner to the computer and the car and follow the on screen instructions
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Download the data logging software from sct and then hook up ur tuner to the computer and the car and follow the on screen instructions
Thanks bro
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:45 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Thanks bro
I can forward you the data log email that bamma sent me so you can do a tests run data logging your car? It has links and instructions bro
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #28
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortiz0212 View Post
I installed the new tunes yesterday and as of today the idle still surges like before but idk if that's because it still needs to relearn the idle ill give it till Monday and see how it goes if not ill shoot you a pm and let you know if its still surging thanks again
Ortiz0212,

You must disconnect the battery and preform an idle relearn first. This will clear all of the KAM memory and start with fresh fuel trims. There's a good chance that's the reason you're still experiencing the same issue.

Here's a link to instructions if you're not familiar with the Idle Relearn process!

Let me know how it works out after you go through the process.

Shane



Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Well they aint gna fix the problem without a proper data log i can tell you that right now they need to see what's going on first
Charlie_santos,

As long as the the problem is clear cut, typically we don't need to Datalog to fix the problem.

Please let me know how you're making out with the new Hybrid tune, as well? I know Mike tried to get a hold of you today, I'm just not sure if you were available or not.

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Ortiz0212,

You must disconnect the battery and preform an idle relearn first. This will clear all of the KAM memory and start with fresh fuel trims. There's a good chance that's the reason you're still experiencing the same issue.

Here's a link to instructions if you're not familiar with the Idle Relearn process!

Let me know how it works out after you go through the process.

Shane

Charlie_santos,

As long as the the problem is clear cut, typically we don't need to Datalog to fix the problem.

Please let me know how you're making out with the new Hybrid tune, as well? I know Mike tried to get a hold of you today, I'm just not sure if you were available or not.

Shane
I didn't get a phone call today or email?
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #30
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
I didn't get a phone call today or email?
Really? That's weird, I got an email that said Mike was trying to contact you yesterday. Could you send me a PM verifying your phone number, just in case?

I'm going to give Mike a heads up today, too! He should be in contact with you by the end of the day.

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Really? That's weird, I got an email that said Mike was trying to contact you yesterday. Could you send me a PM verifying your phone number, just in case?

I'll going to give Mike a heads up today, too! He should be in contact with you by the end of the day.

Shane
Yea he literally JUST called me. We talked and hes gna have me do a data log n add a couple different things to log
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #32
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Yea he literally JUST called me. We talked and hes gna have me do a data log n add a couple different things to log
Great! Keep me updated with this situation. Also, let me know if you need my assistance with anything else!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:23 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
willb2305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: LA county
Region: California
Posts: 149
OP did you get rid of the idling problems? My car does the same exact thing I just learned to live with it. Ive seen stock GT mustangs do the same thing Im just used to it now, but maybe ill get a new tune after I do the relearn idle and see if it improves or not.
__________________
2012 V6
AirRaid CAI, BBK Ceramic LT Headers, BBK Catted X Pipe, Borla ATAK, MPT 93/97 Tune, Steeda LCA's and UCA, Steeda Relocation Brackets, 373 gears, WaveTrac LSD, Dynotech Driveshaft. Prothane Motor Mounts, Whiteline adjustable panhard bar & brace.Ground Control Coilovers with Koni's custom valved. Coming soon Circle D 3800 Stall and Lone Wolf Intake Manifold.
willb2305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by willb2305 View Post
OP did you get rid of the idling problems? My car does the same exact thing I just learned to live with it. Ive seen stock GT mustangs do the same thing Im just used to it now, but maybe ill get a new tune after I do the relearn idle and see if it improves or not.
They have improved mine. Not completely fixed but happens less then before
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Does this happen on the majority of BBK headers and x pipe installs..
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:13 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.