To Convertible or Not - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Canada
Originally Posted by sbbamafan View Post
I think it was the wise man, Bill Engvall, that said "You've seen one woman want to see 'em all". I can tell you though - he is not correct. There are some you just don't want to see. Kind of like a car matter how gruesome the scene may be you have to look.
Lol! Very true!

MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #37
Registered Member

Region: Michigan
Convertible for me. This is my third Mustang, all convertibles. Started with a 1965 then many years later a 2006 and now a 2013. I had a TransAm convertible in between.

When I ordered the new car I debated a coupe. The grandkids were disappointed I even considered a coupe. My wife and co-workers all said they were surprised because as soon as it gets warm here they expect the top to drop in the spring. I have the heated seats in this one so the topless season is extended!

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #38
Registered Member
Region: South Carolina
i GOT the coupe......will look for older convertible later.....
love to get another fox body. had 3 of the 92-93 convertibles with the 2.3 know that baby upside down and working on it would be easy.

"Slimer" 2013 V6 Premium 6MT
"What you have here sir, is a class 5 full roaming vapor, a real nasty fella!" Ray Stanz (Dan Akroyd) in Ghostbusters
Gtzzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #39
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
Being 50++ myself I would like to believe that my stupid days were all spent with my 1982 GT. Fast forward to today, I simply love having a convertible and would not have one any other way. My 05 vert did rattle and handling was less than average, but my 11 handles great, no rattle and being that I might not have the hairline I once did...I love having the top wide open and enjoy every moment of the drive.

2011Premium Grabber Blue GT Convertible -GTYUP

1 of 56 as optioned !!!
GTYUP is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang