my 2014 just arrived - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:36 AM   #71

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
See any good deals like that around NJ hockey?? Lol
It only took me 4 days of scouring...I searched cars.com and used the below link to get the window stickers...basically a copy and paste of every VIN on the site. Exhausting but well worth the payoff! Mine just happened to be on a Nissan lot in the middle of nowhere. It had been on lot for 90 days so I seriously lucked out! They were asking 22500 but also advertised Recaro seats. Since the window sticker didn't show it on the invoice I figured they had no idea what they had and worked my magic lol.
It's sad how many car dealers don't know about what they have on the lot....a few Ford dealers in Orlando included. I went to test out a manual 6 at one here, and the salesman had to have me drive it off the lot cause he couldn't drive a stick! I started asking him questions about the features and got a blank stare. Then when it came to talking price, he kept insisting the car was a Premium...no leather, no LCD display in the guages...sticker didn't even say it...firm price of 25k. I hate no haggle dealers...but I will say I sure frustrated the hell of this guy. He was steaming when I left lol
Seriously though...hit cars.com and Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker
Good luck man!
Hockeyfanatic75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Thanks! So basically the autos have a tip within the tip and the manuals don't? I get the resonator deal.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #73

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomdizzle View Post
Thanks! So basically the autos have a tip within the tip and the manuals don't? I get the resonator deal.
Yes, but I've not seen any precise explanation for this, just speculation so far.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang